BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats Studio 2.0 - White (900-00078-01) uploaded by Salvatore S.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #48 in Headphones

The world's most famous headphone has been completely redesigned and reimagined. The new beats by dr. Dre studio headphoneâ is lighter, sexier, stronger, and more comfortable, with precision sound, adaptive noise cancelling, a 20-hour rechargeble battery, and remotetalk. It has all the energy and excitement you expect from beats, plus a powerful, reengineered sound. . â . feel your music the beats acoustic engine makes your listening experience intimate, personal, and real. Our signature dsp software is designed to generate the emotional experience that dr. Dre, jimmy iovine, and some of the music industry s greatest... see more...

• I just bought these and I am really excited, but I am con...2 Answers
Heather S.
I love my studio beats. I was looking for some new over ear headphones to use while at work (our office went to an open office setting and I really didn't want to listen to other peoples conversations the whole day). I tried a few and wasn't completely convinced. I didn't look too much into beats because I wasn't going to spend that much money. Luckily...my fiance ended up getting them for me for christmas. I love them and he ended up loving them so much he went back and got himself a pair. They are comfortable and sound amazing. The noise canceling is great for an open office, air plane, or any other place you want to drown out the noisy world. The battery last pretty long but if you leaved them plugged into a device (even if music is not playing), they will stay on and the battery will be die. They charge pretty fast but you can't listen to music while they are charging (which is a bummer). I ended up getting an extender for the device connection, the one that comes with it is durable but not very long. The headphones are really comfortable but a little on the heavy side. The biggest problem I have with these headphones is that they pull my hair. If I wear my hair down while using them it always tends to get caught in the outside part of the ear piece. So basically unless you wear your hair up while wearing these you'll end up pulling your hair out like you got stuck sitting between an arm rest thief and a screaming baby on a transatlantic flight and forgot your studio beats by dre. The moral of this review is don't forget your beats but also don't forget your hair tie.
Denise H.
El Paso, TX
I understand there all the rage but they are just headphones. Don't get me wrong I love the pair i have because fashionably they do justice and the quality is great. The best part of the headphones is the ability to block out all the noise around you and just listen to what you desire without any interruptions. I use mine the most during my workouts at the gym and late night watching you tube videos. However, I can't wear them for long because I'm guessing the pressure on my ears start to wear and become uncomfortable.
Salvatore S.
North Babylon, NY
Beats Studio are definitely worth the buy. My wife got me these for Christmas and I was astounded by the quality when I first got my hands on them. Everything they've been saying about #beats is absolutely true and any avid music listener shouldn't miss their chance at grabbing a pair. The Studio version headphones are best for musicians but anyone can use them. The best out on the market, and nobody should be caught without a pair of beats! Easy to bring with you, and the quality is impeccable.
Bree L.
Enjoy your favorite music tracks in crystal clear stereo sound with the cool looking, blue colored, Monster Beats by Dr. Dre Studio over the head headphones. Incorporating extra-large drivers with a high-power digital amplifier, these Monster headphones reproduce stereo sound with deep bass effects. Additionally, the noise isolation technology in these over-the-head headphones eliminates the external noise and retains the originality of the music played.
Caprice S.
Very disappointed about this. Let me just start off by saying that this product cost a pretty penny. Earphones at that price should have better quality. I don't know if my Beats were defected, but it sucked! First time I used it there was a annoying sound in the background as if something were to loose in the earphones itself. I would just ignore it because it wasn't that bad, but as time went on you would be able to hear it more and more. I haven't had the product for more than three weeks and then it completely just broke. I've probably only used it a handful of times. I would not repurchase ever again.
Karina S.
Duarte, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
Honestly you can't go wrong buying dr. Dre's beats. If you want something where you won't hear anybody else but your music this is the way to go. I'm constantly at the gym and it's my time to relax and not think about anything else and these earphones really go a long way for me. I have small ears and let's just say thats earbuds don't really work for me. They're always falling and it gets annoying after a while having to put them on over and over again. maybe that's why I also like these old school looking earphones that just so happened to work the best out of all.
Grace D.
I have these beats in black and red. My favorite headphones EVER!! I would recommend taking good care of these since the leather skin over the sponge on the ears can wear off and you have to replace them, which I have to do for mine. So maybe don't use them for the gym often if you sweat a lot. Get the wireless power beats earbuds that go over and in your ear since they're sweat proof!
Logan D.
BEATS by Dre Studios are expensive, but when it comes to these headphones it's worth the price for the quality you're getting. The headphones are very snug and comfortable, and the sound quality can't be BEAT. I use my BEATS at work, which can be very loud. I work in a warehouse, unloading trucks, so I'm constantly moving. The Studios are great because I can move around and work, without having to worry about my headphones falling off, and it doesn't matter how loud it is in there, because all I hear is my sweet sweet music.
Zoe G.
Springfield, IL
Awesome sound! Whenever I listen to music with these I feel like I'm there with the video or at a concert listening to them on real life and the bass is awesome too whenever I feel like listening to bass it's there to help!! Thanks beats by dre your product is awesome!!!
Rave'n M.
Hayward, CA
I am in love with my Beats headphones I have always wanted a pair and now that I finally have some I love them. They cancel out noise and interruptions that are not needed I can just put my music on and put the headphones on and be in my own little world not hearing a sound from anything around me.
Molly Z.
Verona, WI
I just bought these and I am really excited, but I am confused because they came with a power cord. Do these headphones need to be charged to work or can I just plug them in and listen?