BY BEATS BY DR. DRE

The world's most famous headphone has been completely redesigned and reimagined. The new beats by dr. Dre studio headphone is lighter, sexier, stronger, and more comfortable, with precision sound, adaptive noise cancelling, a 20-hour rechargeble battery, and remotetalk. It has all the energy and excitement you expect from beats, plus a powerful, reengineered sound. . â . feel your music the beats acoustic engine makes your listening experience intimate, personal, and real. Our signature dsp software is designed to generate the emotional experience that dr. Dre, jimmy iovine, and some of the music industry s greatest... see more...

BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats Studio 2.0 - Titanium
  • "I've got a pair of these about 3 years ago and honestly the sound quality is amazing." in 2 reviews
lindsey b.
Palmdale, CA
I bought beats because it was the only brand of high end headphones I really knew but they are certainly not the highest quality. They produce good sound and are comfortable. The biggest con is beats fall apart fast! This is my second pair to have broke in under a year! My current pair one ear has just started to break off from normal wear. This is going to be my last pair of beats I need a better quality headphone even if it doesn’t have the “image” of beats.
Madison M.
These are literally THE BEST HEAD PHONES OUT THERE. They a very pricey but THEY ARE WORTH IT. I use these at the gym everytime I go. The number one thing I LOVE about it is the beats headphones have bass like you wouldn't believe. it's like listening to music in your car with a sound system. They also are sound proof like I literally can't hear anyone when my music is on. It blocks out all background noise so you can really hear and listen to music. They can plug up to your phone. ipad anything that has a ear jack to it. I highly recommend these to anyone.
Melissa M.
Maiden, NC
Just bought these headphones for myself for Christmas! I really really love them! The battery is amazing and the sounds quality is great. They were definitely worth the money! These don't hurt me with prolonged use and that is great. I would recommend!
Chris P.
Queens
I have had these headphones since they were released and i must say im impressed. They make other headphones sound like crap lol i use these for DJing and the noise canceling is awesome can mix so much better i had paid a little over 225 for them but i dont regret spending the money and they are very comfortable the padding around your ears and on the top its awesome i would definitely recommend buying these headphones you wont be disappointed the are seriously that good
Amy S.
San Diego, CA
I got these for free with my Apple Macbook Pro - best free gift ever! The music quality is fab, and they aren't too heavy or feel like they will ever fall off. I even work out in mine without an issue! So glad that I happened upon them - now I'll never give them up
Tiana D.
Woodbridge, VA
These headphones are a little pricey but have great sound quality for noise cancellation headphones. I don't think there are any other headphones that are better than these and these are easy to use and you can pretty much buy them anywhere. I would recommend this product to anybody who likes headphones great sound quality.
Tais T.
Great sound quality and very noise cancelling. The padding around the ears and above the head is very comfortable. I purchased them on sale from a Best Buy around the holidays for about $200. Would recommend for anyone looking for a good pair of noise cancelling headphones or interested in recording music in a studio or digitally.
Brooke H.
I bought these as a gift for my boyfriend and he loves them. They are very expensive but well worth the cost! Any high end headphones are going to be expensive, but the sound quality is great! I'm glad I bought them!
Ar M.
Austin, Tx
I haven't personally used these but consider this a review from my husband, the DJ. I purchased these as a gift for my husband for cmas. For work, the used another version of beats by dr dre but the plastic kept snapping and he'd have to return them to the manufacturer. When this happened he'd use a Sony brand which he liked just not as much. The beats studio titanium are about $400-$500 (depends on the time of year and where you purchase them). They're heavy so you don't have to worry about them breaking apart. The sound quality is second to none and it comes with version outputs so it they work with almost any system. For the cost, I'm expecting to never have to buy ear phones again.
kylie k.
Techie Expert Level 1
I really love using this headphones! I like the noise cancelling. The sound is very clear and I love having it wireless! It's one less thing to worry about. The battery life lasts pretty long and charge time is very quick. However, these are extremely expensive. I got it on sale with a 5% discount and free shipping, I believe and it was $257. Also when worn for a long time, it hurts my ears. I used to have Beats Solo and I ditched them for the Studio hoping my ears wouldn't hurt from prolonged use, but I was not sure fortunate. Maybe my ears are big LOL.
Dor K.
Great Neck, NY
I don't own beats, do they really block out sound?
Kateryna B.
Vancouver, WA
How do these beats compare to others? Is it worth the money vs. earbuds from iphone 5?
Raechal M.
Independence, KS
Techie Expert Level 1
I have the solo but have been looking at the studio, are they worth the extra money?
Obier M.
How do these beats sound? are they good for the gym?
Cesar G.
Orlando, FL
Which is your favorite of the Different styles of Beats headphones and why?