BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #3 in Headphones

The world's most famous headphone has been completely redesigned and reimagined. The new beats by dr. Dre studio headphone is lighter, sexier, stronger, and more comfortable, with precision sound, adaptive noise cancelling, a 20-hour rechargeble battery, and remotetalk. It has all the energy and excitement you expect from beats, plus a powerful, reengineered sound. . â . feel your music the beats acoustic engine makes your listening experience intimate, personal, and real. Our signature dsp software is designed to generate the emotional experience that dr. Dre, jimmy iovine, and some of the music industry s greatest... see more...

BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats Studio 2.0 - Titanium
  • "I've got a pair of these about 3 years ago and honestly the sound quality is amazing." in 2 reviews
kylie k.
Techie Expert
I really love using this headphones! I like the noise cancelling. The sound is very clear and I love having it wireless! It's one less thing to worry about. The battery life lasts pretty long and charge time is very quick. However, these are extremely expensive. I got it on sale with a 5% discount and free shipping, I believe and it was $257. Also when worn for a long time, it hurts my ears. I used to have Beats Solo and I ditched them for the Studio hoping my ears wouldn't hurt from prolonged use, but I was not sure fortunate. Maybe my ears are big LOL.
Darlene M.
Techie Expert
I love my BEATS. I love wearing them around the house while I'm cleaning so I don't bother my husband and kids with blaring music. lol. I also take them to the gym with me, when I go out for runs...anything active. They hold a lengthy charge and very comfortable to wear. I'm not super techy so I don't play with bass and treble. But the sound is amazing. I also love that you can skip songs by pressing the button on the ear. It's totally worth the price especially comparing them to Bose.
Amy S.
San Diego, CA
I got these for free with my Apple Macbook Pro - best free gift ever! The music quality is fab, and they aren't too heavy or feel like they will ever fall off. I even work out in mine without an issue! So glad that I happened upon them - now I'll never give them up
Merrill H.
Noblesville, IN
I was super skeptical about this purchase because of the high cost. I bought them for my husband as a Christmas gift and they have been worth every penny. They are awesome for plane trips and car rides and completely cancel out all of the noise. Worth every penny.
Tiana D.
These headphones are a little pricey but have great sound quality for noise cancellation headphones. I don't think there are any other headphones that are better than these and these are easy to use and you can pretty much buy them anywhere. I would recommend this product to anybody who likes headphones great sound quality.
Tais T.
Great sound quality and very noise cancelling. The padding around the ears and above the head is very comfortable. I purchased them on sale from a Best Buy around the holidays for about $200. Would recommend for anyone looking for a good pair of noise cancelling headphones or interested in recording music in a studio or digitally.
Luke W.
Fairmount
Best headphones I've ever owned. They block out noise excellent. They were definitely worth the money. I wouldn't want to use any other headphones. I bought them from Best Buy and I would definitely do it again when I wear these out.
Brooke H.
I bought these as a gift for my boyfriend and he loves them. They are very expensive but well worth the cost! Any high end headphones are going to be expensive, but the sound quality is great! I'm glad I bought them!
Mikayla H.
Techie Expert
By far the best headphones on the market. Truly sound cancelling. You can only hear crisp and clear music and nothing around you. Also, no one around you can hear your music too loudly. They're bomb!!!!
Jasdeep S.
Sacramento, CA
Techie Expert
I like beats and I want a beats pill cause I want a speaker cause I don't have one. I got beats studio 2.0 from Walmart. It pricey if you don't get it at Black Friday yes I will buy it again if my breaks.
Dor K.
Great Neck, NY
I don't own beats, do they really block out sound?
Kateryna B.
Vancouver, WA
How do these beats compare to others? Is it worth the money vs. earbuds from iphone 5?
Raechal M.
Independence , KS
I have the solo but have been looking at the studio, are they worth the extra money?
Obier M.
How do these beats sound? are they good for the gym?
Cesar G.
Orlando, FL
Which is your favorite of the Different styles of Beats headphones and why?