BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats Studio 2.0 - Red (900-00063-01) uploaded by Katie C.BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats Studio 2.0 - Red (900-00063-01) uploaded by Sophie F.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #50 in Headphones

The world's most famous headphone has been completely redesigned and reimagined. The new beats by dr. Dre studio headphone is lighter, sexier, stronger, and more comfortable, with precision sound, adaptive noise cancelling, a 20-hour rechargeble battery, and remotetalk. It has all the energy and excitement you expect from beats, plus a powerful, reengineered sound. . â . feel your music the beats acoustic engine makes your listening experience intimate, personal, and real. Our signature dsp software is designed to generate the emotional experience that dr. Dre, jimmy iovine, and some of the music industry s greatest... see more...

• What is your favorite color pair of Beats?2 Answers
  • Are these worth it? I'm sick of buying ear buds that break every ...6 Answers
  • Are these even worth paying all that money for them?5 Answers
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats Studio 2.0 - Red (900-00063-01)
  • "I actually have had these for a couple of years now and I love the sound quality and just the overall use of this product." in 2 reviews
  • "Some people would love these.. for me they were too much money for the few times I could use them. " in 2 reviews
  • "good quality headphones." in 1 review
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
Ever been in your car with the windows up and the volume of your radio all the way up? When you listen to music in these headphones that is exactly how it sounds no matter where you are. They are amazing quality, but can be pricey! Definitely worth it if you need some great studio head phones.
Nikki C.
Irving, TX
The sound is absolutely fantastic. I haven't find a headset that can compare in terms of music quality. My one ain't issue is comfort, it may have to do with the fact I have smaller ears bit if I wear them for too long journey get headaches
Chandler W.
Konawa , OK
I am VERY pick about the sound quality in my headphones
and these certainly delivered what I wanted! They are
loud and clear and no matter how loud you turn them
up, they don't alter the sound of your music. They were
not too expensive, especially considering the quality, I
bought a pair for my sister for Christmas and she loved
them just as much! Definitely worth the double buy!
Christina L.
Clovis, CA
For starters I'm obsessed with music! And when I saw these on television I had absolutely try them. Not only am I am a fan of dr. Dre but I love putting headphones on where are my children can I hear me it's a way for me to escape and clean the house. I was completely shocked when I put these headphones on the very first time I played was Titanium and let me tell you how amazing the sound was I'll probably listen to that song 20 times over and over again the headphones are absolutely amazing worth every bit of the money
Caylyn C.
My all-time favorite headphones. I love that you can choose from all the different colors and styles. I do like this style because they are very comfortable and you don't have to worry about them falling out, however they are a little bulky...some people may not like that. The sound quality is amazing!! They are pricey but they last and like I said the sound quality is the best!
Tabby S.
Bourbonnais, IL
I can't say enough good things about these headphones. The sound is simply amazing makes you feel like you're at a concert. At first I thought it was silly to buy these but they are absolutely the best headphones I have ever had. I don't know what would happen if I didn't have them I would definitely have to buy a new pair the sound quality is amazing!
Heather M.
Middletown, RI
My son was turning 10 and we always give him the option of a party or a high end gift - the last 2 years he takes the gift! This year it was Beats! They are awesome! I didn't know how awesome until I lost my ear buds and borrowed the beats to go to the gym! Now I want my own pair in white! The sound is incredible and they are super comfortable!
Suzanne H.
Techie Expert Level 2
The sound quality is okay, but the product quality isn't the best. The little round pads that touch my ears fell off pretty soon after I got them, and now they're just uncomfortable to wear. You also have to be careful of how you plug the cord into the headphone jack... mine is starting to fray from bending in the same place over and over again.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I got these and I love them! The sound quality is great!!!! They are expensive but worth every penny!!! The only thing I don't like about them is that they die pretty fast but the plus is that they charge fast!!! But overall they are really nice!!!
Letisha L.
Orange City, FL
It's amazing keeps the music locked in when it on. The quality pf the sound is perfect not scratchy or messy. I enjoy how I can block out my sister. Actually bought it during black friday at Target. For $96. I actually bought 2 more after that one for my brother and sister.
Lauren B.
Are these worth it? I'm sick of buying ear buds that break every few weeks and I kinda want to stop using earbuds altogether.
Amy H.
Russellton, PA
Are these even worth paying all that money for them?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
What is your favorite color pair of Beats?
Nicole Z.
Palatine, IL
Is the quality that much better for these, I heard they cost like $7 to make and you just pay for the logo?