BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats Studio 2.0 - Black (900-00044-01) uploaded by Alicia M.BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats Studio 2.0 - Black (900-00044-01) uploaded by Sharonda W.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #22 in Headphones

The world's most famous headphone has been completely redesigned and reimagined. The new beats by dr. Dre studio headphone is lighter, sexier, stronger, and more comfortable, with precision sound, adaptive noise cancelling, a 20-hour rechargeble battery, and remotetalk. It has all the energy and excitement you expect from beats, plus a powerful, reengineered sound. . â . feel your music the beats acoustic engine makes your listening experience intimate, personal, and real. Our signature dsp software is designed to generate the emotional experience that dr. Dre, jimmy iovine, and some of the music industry s greatest... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Carter  K.
Avon Lake, OH
I recently received these headphones from Best Buy. As soon as I opened the box I was in love. The packaging was amazing and felt so good to hold. Music sounds so much more clear than in any other headphones including the beats solo 2's. I love the sound quality. My only complaint is that the noise cancelling gives a little feedback. This is only when the cord is plugged into the headphones. I they are just turned on without the cord they are fine. I also can't hear the feedback with anymore than about 3 clicks on the volume increaser. Overall these headphones are the best ones I have ever had and are very high quality. I would definitely recommend that anyone who is even thinking about getting a nice pair of headphones get these ones.
Tiffany F.
Please bring back the quality of the beats before Apple purchased them. They break easy. You shouldn't have to purchase a new pair every two years. The quality should be the same if not better than Bose. I shouldn't be able to purchase a $ 50 pair of headphones and get a better sound. The sound should be crisp and clear as well as rich in bass. I shouldn't have to purchase Bose for crisp sounds and Beats for muffled deep base.
There should be a happy medium in one headphone.
Gavrielle L.
Manor, TX
These headphones are amazing. They give you so much bass and very stylish looking headphones. I got mines at the Apple Store and they can be pricey for headphones but they have an amazing sound quality. However the joints on the sides can become lose and can snap so be careful when unfolding them and putting them on. Also the fabric on the ear muffs can pull apart. But I been having my studios for awhile and they are still going strong. They still work and sound amazing.
Rebecca V.
These are incredible.. The sound is amazing.everything is drowned out except for what I am listening to. the are very comfortable on. My ears. easy to use and syncs up quick and easy. The cost was pretty high but so worth it. I found the beats quality and comfort much better than our Bose pair. A must have!!! My kids are jealous I have them and are always trying to use them.
Scarlett F.
These beats are amazing. They sound quality is great. I recommend this item to others. The only thing I was disappointed about was that the cleaning cloth did not come with them... and it said in the description that it came with a cleaning cloth. Other than that nothing is wrong with them.
taylor n.
Jacksonville, FL
I will never buy any other brand of headphones. My husband got these for me for my birthday from HhGregg and I absolutely love them. The sound is crisp and clear and they are very easy to use. If it came down to buying another pair, I definitely would do so without relectance.
Tara N.
Austintown, OH
I bought these for my husband and he really enjoys them. They work well and have good sound. They aren't very cost effective and if you're looking for cheap headphones go somewhere else! I would recommend these to other people and I would purchase again.
Kristina M.
Ravenden, AR
The sound is Amazing they feel amazing on i love these head phones. They quality is top-notch and they will last for a long time if taken care of. So i don't have to go by a 100 pairs of 10 dollar head phones. Its Worth the price to me.
savy r.
Waxahachie, TX
These beats are amazing they make any sound to where I ca not heat it . I got them about a year ago they are still amazing and work great they have only needed to be reboted about 3 times they are the best headphones I have ever used
ANNETTE R.
Bronx, NY
These headphones are great when it comes to sound but flimsy. I didn't even have them a year before the company had to send me a free replacement. Then they needed to send me a new wire not long after. I wish I had it in pink though
Dria D.
Are these worth the price?