BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats Studio 2.0 - Black (900-00044-01) uploaded by Alicia M.BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats Studio 2.0 - Black (900-00044-01) uploaded by Sharonda W.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #33 in Headphones

The world's most famous headphone has been completely redesigned and reimagined. The new beats by dr. Dre studio headphone is lighter, sexier, stronger, and more comfortable, with precision sound, adaptive noise cancelling, a 20-hour rechargeble battery, and remotetalk. It has all the energy and excitement you expect from beats, plus a powerful, reengineered sound. . â . feel your music the beats acoustic engine makes your listening experience intimate, personal, and real. Our signature dsp software is designed to generate the emotional experience that dr. Dre, jimmy iovine, and some of the music industry s greatest... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Cheyenne R.
Hazlehurst, GA
Honestly the best investment in a pair of headphones that I ever made. They are stylish. The quality of the sound is phenomenal! It gives a clear sound with a base that powers the punch! The muffs for the ears are gentle and soft. So they do not just your ears when you put them on. I love that they come in a case that you can put them in when not in use. They have two different cords you can use one which includes a microphone and volume buttons for your phone.
Tyler S.
Has an amazing quality sound. The bass is amazing and the battery last really long as it says on the box. The noice cancellation works well but the microphone is really low when talking in the phone. The price is really good for what it comes with and I'd suggest it to my friends.
Bianca A.
Orlando, FL
Great pair of headphones. Has high quality bass and battery lasts a while which is great for me because I listen to a lot of music for a long period of time. I'm not a fan of the microphone but other then that minor problem it's good for the price. I approve.
Carter  K.
Avon Lake, OH
I recently received these headphones from Best Buy. As soon as I opened the box I was in love. The packaging was amazing and felt so good to hold. Music sounds so much more clear than in any other headphones including the beats solo 2's. I love the sound quality. My only complaint is that the noise cancelling gives a little feedback. This is only when the cord is plugged into the headphones. I they are just turned on without the cord they are fine. I also can't hear the feedback with anymore than about 3 clicks on the volume increaser. Overall these headphones are the best ones I have ever had and are very high quality. I would definitely recommend that anyone who is even thinking about getting a nice pair of headphones get these ones.
Pamela H.
Tacoma, WA
I've wanted a pair of BEATS headphones since they came out and I finally broke down and paid the hefty price. The sound quality is great! Super crisp! My rapper friend tried them out to verify my thoughts. I got them on Amazon for a better price then you would get in store. I got over the ear bc it cancels out the noise better than on the ear. As much as I love the look and the sound quality, after a few hours of wearing them it starts to really weigh down on my head and starts to hurt. Idk if it's bc I have a small head or what.
Katie P.
Pawtucket, RI
I bought these to use because I'm a musician and I like them a lot. They really sound great. They don't tweak out with low's and high's like some other expensive brand "studio" headphones. They are relatively comfortable as well...They work great when I am using Ableton to write music on my computer but not the best when hooked up when I am running Midi controllers through my computer, that being said is why I didn't give them 5 stars. I bought Seinheisers that work a lot better for the complete studio deal. However, my little ol' 9million year old iPod nano BUMPS with these things!! Expensive but good, but if you are running controllers I'd suggest a different brand.
Gavrielle L.
Manor, TX
These headphones are amazing. They give you so much bass and very stylish looking headphones. I got mines at the Apple Store and they can be pricey for headphones but they have an amazing sound quality. However the joints on the sides can become lose and can snap so be careful when unfolding them and putting them on. Also the fabric on the ear muffs can pull apart. But I been having my studios for awhile and they are still going strong. They still work and sound amazing.
Mia C.
Murphy, NC
I got these on Black Friday for my boyfriends little sister, and she loves them so much! I got her the pink ones, and they're a really pretty color. These headphones cancel out all noise around you, and make you feel just like you're in the recording studio! I would definitely recommend Studio 2.0's over the solos, mostly because of the notice cancellation.
Jessica B.
Annapolis, MD
These are amazing! My husband and I heard the Bose headphones were supposedly better. We tried both those and these and ultimately these won out. They cover the ear completely so you get a "surround sound" feeling in your ear. They also are FANTASTIC at blocking out noise. I've worn them with music on low while studying to help block out distractions.
Jennifer J.
I received a pair of beats upon purchasing my Macbook Air from Apple. I have previously purchased Beats Mixrs, and I have come to find that the sound quality of the Beats Studio 2.0 headphones are of a slightly higher quality. This may be because the headphones themselves are larger, but regardless, I love using them. I would definitely recommend a pair!
Dria D.
Are these worth the price?