BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats Solo3 Headphone

With up to 40 hours of battery life, Beats Solo3Wireless is your perfect everyday headphone. Get the most out of your music with an award-winning, emotionally charged Beats listening experience.

Beats and Apple are changing the way you listen to music with the introduction of Apple W1 technology in Beats Solo3 Wireless. Incorporating the incredible W1 chip brings seamless setup and switching for your Apple devices*, amazing battery life, and 5-minute Fast Fuel charging.

Put it on repeat and stay unplugged all day thanks to the Apple W1 technology, which brings 40 hours of battery life, 5-minute Fast Fuel, and seamless setup and switching for your Apple devices to the Beats Solo3Wireless.

This headphone delivers premium playback with fine-tuned acoustics that maximize clarity, breadth, and balance. The comfort-cushion ear cups buffer outside noise for immersive sound, so you can experience music the way it was meant to be heard.

Does anyone Have problema with volume out of each side??
Looking for a headphone with microphone for teaching online? What can you recommend ?
Are these good for working out? Do they stay on your head during cardio?
Start your review of BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats Solo3 Headphone!
Detroit, MI
Purchased at: Apple
I listen to a lot of music, especially while I work. I could never really justify the cost of Beats headphones but I had always been curious what the fuss was about. I ended up getting a pair with my last iPad purchase and I now understand why people will pay the price for these headphones. The sound is so much better than anything else I’ve used (which may not be saying a lot since, like I said, I don’t usually spend a ton of money on headphones). Everything just sounds so crisp and clear and they really help block out outside noise. I also love the integration with all of my Apple products. I don’t have to stop and pair with each device. If I turn my headphones on, the devices automatically recognize that they are there and will try to connect. I use my headphones with my phone, my iPad, and even sometimes with my Apple TV when I don’t want to turn a show or movie up too loud. They are by far the best headphones I own.
Minneapolis, MN
These are really great headphones. The sound quality is impeccable. I love that they are bluetooth and that there is a microphone in them so you can talk on the phone wirelessly / hands-free. The only thing I dislike about these is that they seem to really clamp tight to my head, like my ears always hurts after a while of wearing them, which is a bummer. The cushioning around the ear is really comfy, but it's almost like there isn't a good stretch or width to them. Also, these probably arent the pair for someone who feels that they need 100% sound blocking- these definitely aren't the best on the market for that, but that doesn't affect me for when I choose to use them.
They would've been great if it weren't for the fact that they quit working on me after one month of use. I took them to the apple store at the nearest mall and they fixed them for me, but after a couple of weeks they quite working again! When I say quit working I mean the lights turned off the wound went out and the only thing I could get it to do was put it on charge and the lights would come on but that's all it would do.  So if your okay with a great sounding, long battery lasting, broken after one month pair of headphones, then I definitely would recommend them!
Brooklyn, NY
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats Solo3 Headphone uploaded by Ariell H.
I wanted this set of headphones because Beats are supposed to be "the best of the best" and I recieved this as a Christmas gift in Dec. 2018... but only so many months later I had to take it in for repair because the ear cushions were coming off 😐. The color is stunning and all of my friends loved them too, the sound quality is good, but I wish they could get a little louder. And right now in Mar. 2020 the cushions seem to be lifting again which is really annoying and I've had to look up YouTube videos to temporarily remedy the issue without actually FIXING the issue 😒.
Hialeah, FL
These headphones are great for the gym or to watch a movie. The noise cancellation is very good as well as how loud it goes. The best part about it is the chip it has on these headphones that allow the battery to last 40 hours on regular volume and 33 hour when the volume is high. I can say that’s it’s impressing as far as the battery life. I use my headphone mostly for the gym and I have to say that i only charge them once a month. I usually go for 1.5 to 2 hours around 5 days a week. Overall great product and amazing battery life.
Morgantown, WV
These headphones sound good, however, the sound at times isn't as loud as I wish it could be. Now you could argue that maybe at times my hearing may not be the best but when I want to head bang and rock out to some pumped up tunes, these headphones suffice mainly due to the fact it cancels out the outside noise. Also if I wear these for too long, my ears tend to get sore and start to annoy me. I do also have the Beats bluetooth earbuds ang's like those better for working out because they addre les bulky and more comfortable
Sacramento, CA
I’m no expert in sound, but the sound that comes from these headphones is suitable to me. I like that it can function with a cord or wirelessly via Bluetooth technology. I also love the range of colors it comes in and would consider it a more fashionable set of over head headphones if there is such a thing. The only drawbacks I have about this product are that I feel the earmuff portion is a little small so it can be uncomfortable (I have average if not small sized ears) and that they’re not very sound cancelling.
Coopersburg, PA
I purchased my second pair of these when my free pair (which came with my college laptop) blew a speaker after three years. The quality in these is pretty good, although I did have to repurchase new pads after two years, which were luckily easy to replace. My only complaint with the headphones is that they're difficult to wear in public without other people hearing your music. Even if your music is at half volume you can still hear some of the sound. I much prefer my new powerbeats for this reason.
El Paso, TX
These are the best headphones I ever boughr. I'm a transcriptionist by trade and I have to have good quality headphones so these are a must. They block out all outside noise and amplify the audio perfectly. With these I can hear the most difficult of files with ease. The over ear headphone is by far the most comfortable as well. They don't fit too tight and are made of very soft leather like fabric. Another great thing is that the ear pads are replaceable so no need to purchase new headphones if the pads give out.
Kerhonkson, NY
I got these on a Black Friday sale they were already on sale for $200 instead of $300.... I ended up buying them for $129 which to me is a STEAL compared to the original price . I love these they have amazing sound and lovely noise cancellation I can’t even hear myself talk ! Lol I got them in some of the fun colors it’s magenta & peach, really pretty, and they also match an under armour outfit I have to a T. I can’t use these for work as they are bulky and easily noticeable, I save these for when I work out or lounging at home
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bethel Park, PA
il y a 6 mois
Gemma M. • il y a 5 mois
Personally I wouldn’t buy them for my 11 year old. Kids can be so clumsy and if anything like mine constantly losing items. I think they are a little on the pricey side and might consider a cheaper alternative.
Bethel Park, PA
il y a 6 mois
JENNIFER H. • il y a 5 mois
I really love my Beats Solo 3. They're more comfortable for me than than the Studio series that have the bigger earpiece. I searched many reviews and compared with Bose, Jabra, Bang & Olufsen sets. They were rated the highest that I could see for the on ear headphones. I have paired it easily with my laptop, desktop computer (with a bluetooth dongle), and my iphone. The microphone quality is also excellent. I use this set for work for conference calls and cell phone calls when I walk around and want to be hands free. My only complaint is that I use them so much, I seem to wearing down the earpiece. Not sure if that is replaceable or if I need to get a whole new set.