Beats by Dr. Dre Beats RemoteTalk Audio Cable

by BEATS by Dr. Dre

The Beats RemoteTalk Audio Cable puts control of your iPad, iPod, or iPhone at your fingertips, while also letting you take calls when listening with your Beats Studio, Beats Executive, Beats Mixr, Beats Solo HD, Beats Wireless, and Beats Pro headphones. Plus, the built-in mic lets you take calls and then go back to your music. How to manage calls with the RemoteTalk Cable To answer, to hang up: simply press and release the center button once to answer; press again to end the call. To silence an incoming call: Press and hold the center button for two seconds. To switch between calls: Press and release the center button. To switch and end an in-progress call: Press and hold the center button for two seconds. Two low beeps will indicate it worked. Activate voice command Press and hold the center button until voice activation starts up (functionality varies by device). How to manage your media To play or pause a song or video: Press and release the center button. Repeat to resume. Fast forward: Quickly press the center button twice to skip forward; hold on the second press to scan. Go back: Quickly press three times to skip back; hold on the third press to scan. What's In the Box One Beats RemoteTalk Audio Cable.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beats by Dr. Dre Beats RemoteTalk Audio Cable!
I thought that buying an aux cable from this brand would give me some longevity on my product. I've purchased a lot of aux cords from different brands and retailers before. After using it for however long, it inevitably fails. This cord was no different. Didn't last any longer and didn't perform any better than any other more affordable aux cord out there.
This cable cord can be pulled, yanked on, dropped, ran over, chewed on, broken, put back together, haha, I'm kidding...the durability of this audio cord is sincerely something worth admiring. And the sound quality is nothing less than what to expect from one of the best in the music game.
Kennewick, WA
I love the dre beats audio cable. Not only does it improve the sound on any speaker but it also improves the bass, volume, and sound. Best audio cord out there!
Bellevue, NE
I use this in my car. It delivers excellent sound quality. Very durable unlike cheap cords. I use it everyday and its just like the first day I bought it.
This product is amazing. The cord works very well! Best aux cord I have used. I would say it’s the best I have used. Would not improve. Very easy to use.
Joplin, MO
This audio cable works great, coming from monster products is a great audio quality the only needs improve is the logo sticker and is easy to use
Dover, NH
Great quality auxiliary cable. I’ve had mine for many years and it’s still in the same shape as it was when I first got it. Would recommend.
Lasts a while for being a “simple” aux cord. If it wasn’t for my dog chewing it up I think I’d still be using it! Great product!
Hialeah, FL
These wires are a good quality aux cable. I can listen to my music with no interruptions due to a bad cable like most cables.
black jack, MO
Great aux chord for in the car. It’s durable and flexible and the color makes it easy to find if you somehow drop it

Looking for your answer?