BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats Pill XL - Black uploaded by Rochelle G.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE

The world's most famous headphone has been completely redesigned and reimagined. The new beats by dr. Dre studio headphone is lighter, sexier, stronger, and more comfortable, with precision sound, adaptive noise cancelling, a 20-hour rechargeble battery, and remotetalk. It has all the energy and excitement you expect from beats, plus a powerful, reengineered sound. . â . Feel your music the beats acoustic engine makes your listening experience intimate, personal, and real. Our signature dsp software is designed to generate the emotional experience that dr. Dre, jimmy iovine, and some of the music industry s greatest... see more...

• Is there an issue with the rechargeable battery in the ne...3 Answers
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats Pill XL - Black

Start your review of BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats Pill XL - Black!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "hands down BEATS by Dr.Dre is the best sound quality their is out their I'm so amazed how clear the sound is on such a small device." in 11 reviews
  • "They are very small and not bulky at all." in 4 reviews
Mohamed A.
AGADIR
Techie Expert Level 4
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards,
if you need any additional information, I would be happy to

provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache

my email address: 1bacex15@gmail.com
Anthony B.
I CAN ACTUALLY HEAR!
Tbh I don't know why I have to make a review about BEATS, but the headphones are awesome!
Cheyanne B.
Lorain, OH
The music sounds real good i want to try out the beats by dre pill speaker i have heard good reviews about them as well!
Ashley C.
Techie Expert Level 1
Love these headphones, the noise cancelling is amazing. I got these from Best Buy and they are very easy to pair.
HanaFi K.
good product ...This headphones have great sound quality. The sound was amazing and clear. This product is very hard to compare. I would say this product was a bit pricey. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Neshia G.
Corpus Christi, TX
My husband loves these headphones because they have great sound quality and he can also use them when playing his game.
Dolly E.
Love my beats love the sound very clear high quality completely and totally comfortable great for exercise are just hanging out. Totally recommend this product to anyone and everyone.
Keiona T.
Sicklerville, NJ
I just got them & I love them. Such great quality headphones. Clean, clear, crisp sound & it fits comfortably around my head. Love the sleek design.
Mya L.
Seffner, FL
Love my beats they are very loud and clear.my I play basketball and before and after all my game I just love to play music
JOAN D.
Charlotte, NC
GREAT HEAD PHONES GREAT SOUND THE HEAD PHONES ARE SOFT ON YOUR EARS YOU CAN USE THEM IN YOUR CAR OR ON YOUR STERO