BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats Pill XL - Black uploaded by Rochelle G.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE

The world's most famous headphone has been completely redesigned and reimagined. The new beats by dr. Dre studio headphone is lighter, sexier, stronger, and more comfortable, with precision sound, adaptive noise cancelling, a 20-hour rechargeble battery, and remotetalk. It has all the energy and excitement you expect from beats, plus a powerful, reengineered sound. . â . Feel your music the beats acoustic engine makes your listening experience intimate, personal, and real. Our signature dsp software is designed to generate the emotional experience that dr. Dre, jimmy iovine, and some of the music industry s greatest... see more...

• Is there an issue with the rechargeable battery in the ne...3 Answers
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats Pill XL - Black

Start your review of BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats Pill XL - Black!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "hands down BEATS by Dr.Dre is the best sound quality their is out their I'm so amazed how clear the sound is on such a small device." in 11 reviews
  • "They are very small and not bulky at all." in 4 reviews
J S.
Windsor, CT
I listen to music from sun up to sun down and having comfortable headphones have always been a problem yet these are magical. The quality of sound is by far the best I have had.
brenda m.
Honestly! hands down BEATS by Dr.Dre is the best sound quality their is out their I'm so amazed how clear the sound is on such a small device. Such a good product.
Cara M.
Lakeville, IN
The best is here the rest is history these Beats have what it takes to make the stress of the outside world just disappear as soon as you put these on you are lost inside the music world
Lyzmarie N.
Neenah, WI
They are over rated. Very good if you are looking for a good bass, but the bass ruins everything else if not careful. Conclusion...only good for hip hop...maybe
Sabra M.
I absolutely love the way these wear, they are comfortable and the music is clear. It's great for when I want to shut the world out and just focus on myself.
Bianca B.
Chula Vista , CA
These beats are great! i love being able to feel the bass in music and beats do just that. I love the clarity in the music these headphones/speakers play.
Nivien A.
I love the beats pill. They are very small and not bulky at all. The sound is very amazing. These are a bit on the pricey side, but they are well worth it.
Ayanna W.
This beats worked so amazing I will most defiantly purchasing these soon I listened to them in radio shack they were a bit pricey but they are worth it
Nicole J.
Brentwood, TN
The absolute best headphones in the entire world. Kind of pricey, but highly worth the money. I will continue to buy the headphones for years to come
Keiona T.
Sicklerville, NJ
I just got them & I love them. Such great quality headphones. Clean, clear, crisp sound & it fits comfortably around my head. Love the sleek design.