BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats Pill XL - Black uploaded by Rochelle G.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE

The world's most famous headphone has been completely redesigned and reimagined. The new beats by dr. Dre studio headphone is lighter, sexier, stronger, and more comfortable, with precision sound, adaptive noise cancelling, a 20-hour rechargeble battery, and remotetalk. It has all the energy and excitement you expect from beats, plus a powerful, reengineered sound. . â . Feel your music the beats acoustic engine makes your listening experience intimate, personal, and real. Our signature dsp software is designed to generate the emotional experience that dr. Dre, jimmy iovine, and some of the music industry s greatest... see more...

• Is there an issue with the rechargeable battery in the ne...3 Answers
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats Pill XL - Black

Start your review of BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats Pill XL - Black!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "hands down BEATS by Dr.Dre is the best sound quality their is out their I'm so amazed how clear the sound is on such a small device." in 11 reviews
  • "They are very small and not bulky at all." in 4 reviews
Brook B.
Fort Collins, CO
I love using these on the day to day when listening to music and I don't want to wake up my roommates. They give you the most optimum sound possible you hear every part of the song. They are perfect for aspiring music artists.
Stephanie J.
These are well worth the investment. These are the best head phones period! I highly recommend them . The sound is clear, and the sound is loud! I love them and there is no replacement for these! You must get them!
Abby L.
Indianapolis, IN
So comfortable and great sound quality, only down side is they bleed a little bit, which means if you turn them up loud other people can hear pretty easily. But other than that I love them!
Robin K.
The beats by dr.dre pill xl were what I was looking for. My ears do not enjoy the little buds that people always use, and these fit comfortable on my ears and adjust nicely around my head.
Dolly E.
Love my beats love the sound very clear high quality completely and totally comfortable great for exercise are just hanging out. Totally recommend this product to anyone and everyone.
Emma H.
Amazing headphones and amazing lifetime. I use these all the time. Mine came with my laptop through Apple otherwise I wouldn't have bit the bullet and purchased it.
Carolyn Y.
My son got these as a birthday gift from a grandparen't and he loves them, although they are loud and I'm not sure that kids needs these, due to the high volume of music they produce!
Vicky S.
Pasadena , TX
Best speakers/headphones brand ever. Works amazing. The volume is loud, sounds smooth, blocks out outside noise. Best brand for speakers/headphones !!! Totally worth the price.
Samantha H.
Jackson, MS
These are the best headphones you will ever use hands down! The price is really worth it! If you want some headphones that will cancel noises then these are the ones for you!
Erika v.
riverview, fl
I love using this while working out! it feels like I'm the theater or concert! I recommend using this headset while running or working out makes your work out time very fun