BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats Pill XL - Black uploaded by Rochelle G.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE

The world's most famous headphone has been completely redesigned and reimagined. The new beats by dr. Dre studio headphone is lighter, sexier, stronger, and more comfortable, with precision sound, adaptive noise cancelling, a 20-hour rechargeble battery, and remotetalk. It has all the energy and excitement you expect from beats, plus a powerful, reengineered sound. . â . Feel your music the beats acoustic engine makes your listening experience intimate, personal, and real. Our signature dsp software is designed to generate the emotional experience that dr. Dre, jimmy iovine, and some of the music industry s greatest... see more...

• Is there an issue with the rechargeable battery in the ne...3 Answers
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats Pill XL - Black
  • "hands down BEATS by Dr.Dre is the best sound quality their is out their I'm so amazed how clear the sound is on such a small device." in 11 reviews
  • "They are very small and not bulky at all." in 4 reviews
Tisha Q.
marksville, LA
The Pill+ is a huge improvement from the Pill 2.0. The sound is just on another level from the previous model. I also love that this one has some weight to it, and doesn't feel like a toy. The fact that I can charge it with the same lightning connectors I have around the house is super convenient. Apple's design influence and attention to detail are certainly present in this. It looks and feels like a premium product.
It's very easy to set up, and the battery life is incredible so far.
Avonte S.
Beats are the most famous headphones out right now and definitely worth the price in my opinion of one is looking for stellar quality sound. It has a very bass heavy signature that music lovers like myself might appreciate more than others. I would like another color though. Anyone who listens to any type of music should have these headphones.
Alexis M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
These are by far the best headphones on the market and with just one play you'll see why these are one of the best! The sound is crisp and clear yet surrounds and transports you to where you suddenly feel like you're standing before the artist currently playing.
Sabrina A.
Newark, CA
Love these headphones. I use them for both music and for studying. I listen to my lectures at a local coffee shop which is very loud, but the headphones drown out all the background noise so I only hear what I want to listen to.
Katie J.
This headphones have great sound quality. The sound was amazing and clear. This product is very hard to compare. I would say this product was a bit pricey. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Alexa  D.
These headphones are really great sound quality, and they are really noise cancelling; however, the chord for some reason doesn't seem to work with all phones. It wouldn't work with my boyfriends virgin mobile phone, which was problematic, and we had to purchase another chord.
Virginia Z.
Cypress

Has amazing sound quality! Would definitely recommend these! They are pricey but they are definitely worth the money. I love how they come in different colors so you get to really chose your favorite one.
Nancy G.
Sun Valley, CA
I really like my beats they are very comfortable and I can only hear my music and not other sounds, which is good because you can just focus on music and not any other distracting sounds.
Alisa T.
Hampton, VA
Kept the outside noise out so you could hear the music clearly. The ear piece was comfortable. They were a little bulky but I guess that its what the style is now. Definitely a must buy.
Maria O.
Chowchilla, CA
Got these for my sister and she loves them! I would never spend this much money on headphones, but she enjoys them. We did have to take back the first pair because they were faulty. Make sure you can return! I probably would not buy these again.