BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats Pill XL - Black

The world's most famous headphone has been completely redesigned and reimagined. The new beats by dr. Dre studio headphone is lighter, sexier, stronger, and more comfortable, with precision sound, adaptive noise cancelling, a 20-hour rechargeble battery, and remotetalk. It has all the energy and excitement you expect from beats, plus a powerful, reengineered sound. . â . Feel your music the beats acoustic engine makes your listening experience intimate, personal, and real. Our signature dsp software is designed to generate the emotional experience that dr. Dre, jimmy iovine, and some of the music industry s greatest...

How long does it takes to charge it?
Thinking about getting some headphones for leisurely use. Wondering if anyone has any views on these?
[product:beats-by-dr-dre-studio-wireless-over-ear-headphone] ? I recently purchased these Beats Studio3 wireless headphones I think they are very pricey but damm there are so cool. What are your thoughts?
Start your review of BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats Pill XL - Black!
Product Highlights
“hands down BEATS by Dr.Dre is the best sound quality their is out their I'm so amazed how clear the sound is on such a small device.” in reviews
“They are very small and not bulky at all.” in reviews
425 Webster Road Lot 823 Auburn Alabama
I like this product but it's not as loud to me if you not using apple products with them. It's easy to use but I use samsung products but I wanted the rose gold ones and got them. I compared to when I use them on the apple ipad and iPhone they were very loud. I used them on my samasung phone and tablet and they was not loud. What they need to improve on is the sound and quality of them when you use them on other products besides apple. All people dont use apple products so make products universal. They can be expensive. I would recommend the product.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Purchased at: Best Buy
The sound quality is absolutely amazing, they’re definitely on the expensive side so care for them accordingly. The noise cancellation is good as well, sometimes I wear them while I vacuum just so I don’t have to hear the loudness. The only con I have is that it rips my hair out each time I wear them!!! Somehow strands of my hair get caught in different parts and I end up having to painfully rip the hair off along with the headphones. I’ve tried various ways of taking them off along with different styles of hair and no luck.
San Francisco , CA
Techie Expert Level 1
I really love my Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Wireless Headphones. Great for working out at the gym. I love the soft cushion pads on the headphones, so your ears are just being pressed by the headphones itself. I love how you can use the cord to connect to your phone, or go bluetooth if the cords going to get in the way of your burpees and whatnot. But most importantly, I love that it is noise cancelling. Sometimes, you just dont want to talk to people on the gym, so its perfect to let them know you cant hear anything with these on lol
Woodbury, NJ
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats Pill XL - Black uploaded by Anni A.
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats Pill XL - Black uploaded by Anni A.
Purchased at: Amazon
My favorite head phones ever! These are the studio 3. I like the studio ones the best because they sit the most comfortable on your ears. They feels so soft and block out a ton of sound, especially on flights. If you’re too exhausted to talk to anyone, these are big enough to be noticed by people so they will leave you alone! Lol The music sound on these and base is so good & I love the light blue color. So pretty. I have tried a lot of headphones and these are by far the best. Worth the money!
Purchased at: Best Buy
I love my beats and I use them every time I go to the gym but tbh I would feel stupid wearing them in the place of every day headphones since they’re so big and make you look like a dj. They sometimes make me hot at the gym because they really keep my ears warm and they sometimes make my ears sore if I wear them too long, but the sound quality is unmatched. They’re semi-noise cancelling (so they cancel out most noises but not everything) and I prefer them that way.
Schenectady, NY
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats Pill XL - Black uploaded by sara L.
So I just got my pair of Solo 3 beats by dr. Dre. The sound canceling is awesome! I’m excited to bring these to the gym to stay focused. I like the wireless feature and it was super easy to connect to my phone with Bluetooth connection.
Buda, TX
Beats are a pretty common headphones and quality of the build is great and the sound is also good. However I'm giving these 3 stars just because I believe the pricing is too high for its performance. The sound is great but once the bass starts to kick in it sometimes might not sound that good and loses some volume. For about $50-80 less you can get other headphones with better sounds that wont lose volume and have better bass control.
East Elmhurst, NY
I got these headphones through the Apple Student Discounts before my fall semester of school. I bought a Macbook Air and was given free beats. These are my favorite and I use them all the time! I don't normally use over the ear headphones, but after listening to music through these, I fell in love! I would definitely recommend these to others, though you should wait for the student discount on the Apple website!
Scott Depot, WV
Techie Expert Level 1
I have purchased 3 pairs of Beats-one for myself and the other two for my sons. We each have had zero problems and are so pleased with the sound quality. I especially like the background noise reduction. I am hearing impaired and background noise really bothers me but my Beats allow me to enjoy my music more clearly. BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats Pill XL - Black
Columbus, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
I dont typically wear headphones but have recently started to for my workouts and I LOVE these.  I am so glad that I got them.  I like that they are noise cancelling but they make the music sound so much better.  They are pretty costly, maybe cost too much than they are worth but if you are lucky enough to get them free with a new purchse, I recommend them.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 7 mois
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats Pill XL - Black ? I recently purchased these Beats Studio3 wireless headphones I think they are very pricey but damm there are so cool. What are your thoughts?
Cathryn B. • il y a 4 mois
Same here, price tag is definitely higher than any headphones I've ever purchased, but damn they're sleek! I love the feel and the matt look of the black, so simple but so pretty to look at (if your kind of thing is headphones). I was worried as they seemed quieter than my previous pair, but the sound quality is fantastic and definitely makes up for it.