BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats Pill XL - Black

The world's most famous headphone has been completely redesigned and reimagined. The new beats by dr. Dre studio headphone is lighter, sexier, stronger, and more comfortable, with precision sound, adaptive noise cancelling, a 20-hour rechargeble battery, and remotetalk. It has all the energy and excitement you expect from beats, plus a powerful, reengineered sound. . â . Feel your music the beats acoustic engine makes your listening experience intimate, personal, and real. Our signature dsp software is designed to generate the emotional experience that dr. Dre, jimmy iovine, and some of the music industry s greatest...

Is this product as good as people say? I so need to try this  #voxbox
CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
Has anyone else had any problems with the Bluetooth on this device?
Start your review of BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats Pill XL - Black!
Product Highlights
hands down BEATS by Dr.Dre is the best sound quality their is out their I'm so amazed how clear the sound is on such a small device.in reviews
They are very small and not bulky at all.in reviews
Vivian P.
Techie Expert Level 1
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats Pill XL - Black uploaded by Vivian P.
Purchased at: Best Buy
These used to be the most popular thing in 2012-2014… I love these headphones. Very comfortable, easy to use. I love how it gives the best audio tone and volume.. super chic and cute.. it’s worth the price.
Ronda  B.
Pomona, CA
The sound quality on Beats is everything. They cancel out all outside noise. Every note sounds crystal clear to me. The wireless ones allow you to move around without being attached to anything BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats Pill XL - Black
Kortney U.
Techie Expert Level 4
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats Pill XL - Black uploaded by Kortney U.
I actually have the purple Beats solo headphones 🎧 and I used to listen to them all the time!! These are the ones that come with the chord.
Thy T.
Castro Valley, CA
Buying wireless headphones was such a good decision. It's so practical and convenient. It is so much easier to exercise without the hassle of cords.
Marsha J.
Baxter, TN
Techie Expert Level 4
I’ve reviewed these once but it was back in my Snaps so here goes. I highly recommend this brand of headphones, they are so comfortable and the noise reduction is phenomenal for this brand. Will definitely buy more if these in the future💯 🎧❤️[product:beats-by-dr.-dre-pro-over-ear-headphone]
Raymond S.
Centereach, NY
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats Pill XL - Black uploaded by Raymond S.
Purchased at: Apple
Love these for video editing! Use them at the café a lot! Comfy and battery life is great 👍🏻 BEATS by Dr. Dre #beatsbydre #music #techie
Ashelie J.
These headphone are so good. If you want to really block people out beats will be perfect. . Works all the time
Sara H.
Lexington, KY
Techie Expert Level 1
Everyone knows BEATS by Dr Dre is for premium sound quality! My fiancee will use nothing else but BEATS!
SeDUCKtive 6.
St. Louis
Techie Expert Level 1
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats Pill XL - Black uploaded by SeDUCKtive 6.
I absolutely love these headphones, they were a birthday gift and I use them everyday on my walk. There’s nothing to approve, these are my second pair and the sound is just as good as the first time. I would def purchase these again and AGAIN.
Liana L.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats Pill XL - Black uploaded by Liana L.
Purchased at: Apple
Love these when I’m working to block out the noise and send a visual signal to would be interrupters. Did I mention they make music sound 1000x better? Too bad I can’t wear them when working out (sweat and over ear headphones don’t mix well) but outside of the gym, these are my favorite wireless headphones. #techie BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats Pill XL - Black
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Micky B.
Pickering, ON
il y a 2 ans
Jordan D. il y a 2 ans
To be honest I like the studio as they do a great job with noise cancellation, as do all beats in my opinion, but the studios are a bit more comfortable in my opinion and I feel the bass hits harder!
Sophy A.
Bronx, NY
il y a 3 ans
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats Pill XL - Black ? I recently purchased these Beats Studio3 wireless headphones I think they are very pricey but damm there are so cool. What are your thoughts?
Cathryn B. il y a 2 ans
Same here, price tag is definitely higher than any headphones I've ever purchased, but damn they're sleek! I love the feel and the matt look of the black, so simple but so pretty to look at (if your kind of thing is headphones). I was worried as they seemed quieter than my previous pair, but the sound quality is fantastic and definitely makes up for it.