BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats Pill XL - Black uploaded by Rochelle G.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #27 in Speakers

The world's most famous headphone has been completely redesigned and reimagined. The new beats by dr. Dre studio headphone is lighter, sexier, stronger, and more comfortable, with precision sound, adaptive noise cancelling, a 20-hour rechargeble battery, and remotetalk. It has all the energy and excitement you expect from beats, plus a powerful, reengineered sound. . â . Feel your music the beats acoustic engine makes your listening experience intimate, personal, and real. Our signature dsp software is designed to generate the emotional experience that dr. Dre, jimmy iovine, and some of the music industry s greatest... see more...

• Is there an issue with the rechargeable battery in the new Beats ...3 Answers
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats Pill XL - Black
  • "hands down BEATS by Dr.Dre is the best sound quality their is out their I'm so amazed how clear the sound is on such a small device." in 11 reviews
  • "They are very small and not bulky at all." in 4 reviews
Yusbreili G.
Beats are trendy, cool, colorful, and sound good.. this is why they are so popular but there are headphones that do sound much better and much lower cost than the standard retail of beats headphones.. If you can get beats on a good deal they are worth the price.. If you have a kid, friend, or anyone else who is asking for beats they probably want them for their cool factor.. I wouldn't go cheap or even buy better headphones (Even if they cost more like Bose) if you are specifically asked for "Beats".. Again this is because of their cool factor and probably the majority of their customers want them because they are cool
Priyanka K.
Pleasanton, CA
M a Dre Beats hater.. I have heard a ton of them in store and had one pair of the in-ear ones as well.. they never impressed me. I always thought the DRE was purely a cash grab, average quality for high price, marketed well.

I prefer Audio technica or my favs have been the Klipsh Image one's and then the Klipsch Reference series.

BUT I have to give it up to these new Beats Wireless Solo 2s - they actually sound awesome and have a beautiful quality to them.

So I purchased a pair. Might not be for everyone, but they have a punchier, tighter bass than before (too car audio buffs, they sound like a sealed sub does as opposed to a ported sub) and they actually do highs really well now
Phillip N.
San Jose, CA
I always have a high expectation when it comes to a branded one like beats and I am not disappointed. The sound is nice and loud and bass heavy which is expected. With the pills plus it comes with some new features like microphone so that you can use it as loudspeaker during phone calls and it also have a charge out feature so that you can charge your phone or tablet while listening to music. If you belong to apple family like me, the lightning connector comes with it so you don't have to purchase it separately.
Yili X.
These are great noise cancelling headphones. They look very sleek and modern and produce high quality sound. You can boost the bass and still get good quality audio. It's also really easy to use with its bluetooth feature. My only problem with it is that the battery life is very short. I have to charge it practically everyday if I'm using them for more than a couple hours a day.
Melissa C.
Pottstown, Pa
I think that they are very over priced for the same head phone that you can buy from another company and get the same great quality. I think they just slapped a logo on it and said they'll sell it for that high price they have them all labeled as. Not worth it in my opinion.
Emily B.
My first pair of beats was the matte black wireless pens and I seriously fell in love with it. It was a gift for Christmas and it was all is wanted. I love listening to music, sometimes extremely loud and hear we're a great fit because people around you won't hear a squeak
Mary S.
Morristown, TN
Excellent speakers sound qualoity at its best xtra bass, a bit more than i wanted to pay but so well worth it, got it from amazon online free shipping in 2 day delivery compared to others ive had these are the best and have had for a while no problems definitely will buy more!
Caprial P.
Use these for the gym, and the noise cancellation is amazing! I feel like I'm in my own zone working out with no interference from outside noise. They are a bit pricey but its totally worth it. The price speaks for itself! I would really recommend these headphones
Tisha Q.
marksville, LA
The Pill+ is a huge improvement from the Pill 2.0. The sound is just on another level from the previous model. I also love that this one has some weight to it, and doesn't feel like a toy. The fact that I can charge it with the same lightning connectors I have around the house is super convenient. Apple's design influence and attention to detail are certainly present in this. It looks and feels like a premium product.
It's very easy to set up, and the battery life is incredible so far.
Jerika V.
I love Beats by Dr.Dre! I don't have these particular headphones, but I have the beats studio ones & they are AWESOME! You can put them on your ears & completely tune out everyone around you. Perfect for the studio as well for all you artist out there.
Asia D.
East orange , NJ
Is there an issue with the rechargeable battery in the new Beats Studio headphones (black)?