BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #4 in Speakers

Totally portable you re good to take your music everywhere. Despite its bigger size, beats pill xl is still lightweight and has a built-in handle for extra portability. The beats pill xl frees you to roam, which means you ll always have high quality sound near or far. . â . tap.pair.play. pairing is easy. Just tap your phone to your beats pill xl and create an instant connection. Sync two beats pill xls by tapping them together to play the same song. You can also tap them together twice to stereo your music, making one beats pill xl the left output and the other the right. . â . change tracks from your phone pair the... see more...

• iv seen these everywere how good are they??2 Answers
  • Is this worth the hype or its just another overrated portable spe...4 Answers
  • Anyone found an equivalent cheaper brand of a portable Bluetooth ...1 Answers
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats Pill XL - Black
  • "Has good sound; but tends to have too much base that can't be adjusted." in 1 review
  • "They have good quality sound & nice for the go." in 1 review
  • "The bass is pretty good coming from that thing." in 1 review
  • "Some of the best wireless sound quality on the market." in 1 review
Ali S.
East Amherst
Techie Expert Level 1
Beats are overrated in general. They were meant to appeal to a younger generation. However, that quickly eroded after Beats became a household name and were mass produced. Apple's acquisition of Beats did kick it up a notch but lately the offerings have been lackluster. There are so many companies producing better and less expensive speakers now. This being said, Beats makes a good quality product. The Pill series is not up to par with JBL, Bose, etc. It is bass heavy but sound quality falls off because it sounds muddy. I selected JBL instead.
Leidy Z.
Woodhaven, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
great sound , good size perfect for your  room or living room , i bought  this one last summer because i want to make my tanning sections the best ones ever , great volumen , super recommend   , is expensive but is a good product , i bought in best buy
Israel c.
My friend has this product and It’s great for throwing a party or a get together it’s very loud and affordable my friend ordered it online and it’s very easy to connect to Bluetooth and easy to use!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I got this for my son and he uses it when his team is riding long distances on the bus for basketball and the guys all love how loud it gets and the quality is amazing! I do wish prices were more affordable so that everyone could enjoy this superb sound quality!
Bonnie L.
Techie Expert Level 2
This speaker is amazing. I love how it does not require many wires and cords when it is being used. This is an awesome brand. I think that they are a bit expensive, but it is worth it. I would recommend to others, it is really worth the purchase. Overall, great product!
Rori L.
ogden, UT
sarah s.
Clint, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
I personally love this wireless speaker the quality sound is perfect and you can literally take this wherever you go i love them because they come in different colors and there small enough to travel with you i use them qhen am getting ready or when am about to have a party this are great
I really recommend them to anyone that enjoys and loves music as much as i do.
Morgan J.
I have the pink speaker and it is the best and the only speaker that I will use. The Bluetooth stretches very far and the sound is very loud. It’s extremely easy to use and you should totally go get one for yourself.
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Techie Expert Level 1
These are the best speakers! The sound quality really is amazing for such a little speaker lol! We use them at parties and they're awesome!! I recommend getting they're worth it for sure!!! I'll keep buying them.
Sg J.
This speaker IS THE BEST FOR PARTIES!! 100% sounds like 3huge speakers in one! You must buy if your a party girl. Or just wanna blast calm music alone!! I promise you you want regret it!!
Miranda B.
Is it really worth the money ?!
Venessa M.
Tulare , Ca
I want to get this for my brother is it worth the buy? What's so special about this ?
Erica V.
Salinas, CA
How good of a speaker are they? Can u hear the music from one room to another?
Marissa K.
I want one of these. Do they really work?
Makada l.
Queens Vlg, NY
Do you know if you can take this aboard a plane I wanna take it on vacation with me.