BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats Pill XL

Totally portable you re good to take your music everywhere. Despite its bigger size, beats pill xl is still lightweight and has a built-in handle for extra portability. The beats pill xl frees you to roam, which means you ll always have high quality sound near or far. . â . tap.pair.play. pairing is easy. Just tap your phone to your beats pill xl and create an instant connection. Sync two beats pill xls by tapping them together to play the same song. You can also tap them together twice to stereo your music, making one beats pill xl the left output and the other the right. . â . change tracks from your phone pair the...

Is this speaker good for parties ? [product:beats-by-dr-dre-beats-by-dre-pill-20-white]
Is this speaker good for outside use?
What is the retail value of this?
Start your review of BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats Pill XL!
Product Highlights
They have good quality sound & nice for the go.in 1 review
Some of the best wireless sound quality on the market.in 1 review
Has good sound; but tends to have too much base that can't be adjusted.in 1 review
The bass is pretty good coming from that thing.in 1 review
4 days ago
 I keep it in my bathroom and listen to music while showering and getting ready for the day. My only complaints is that the battery doesn't seem to last very long. I feel that the longer I have this speaker, the more often I need to charge it. Also, the volume could get a bit louder. Sometimes, if I used the speaker in a larger room in the house, I feel that they max volume isn't very high.
2 months agoYonkers, NY
This was gifted to me and it's one of my favorite possessions. Its small and compact so I can slip it in my purse. You can take it anywhere and it will be the star of the show. Just like the headphones the sound is so crisp and the bass is incredible. It fills a room like a surround sound would. If music is thee soundtrack to your life like it is for me. I highly recommend this for you. I've had it a few years also and it's lasted through beach dates, parties, after-hours, the works!
5 days agoHahira
This is the only speaker I have ever purchased because I never needed another one. It gets as loud as I need it to. The only thing I would like is for it to be compatible with “Find My” I lost mine or it was stolen by the pest control guy.
a month agoBrooklyn, NY
I have this one in black and a pink one. The sound quality is excellent. I’ve had the pink one for 3 years and imI bought it used from a friend. The black one is excellent also. I highly recommend these speakers
a month agoPalm Springs, CA
I’ve got this speaker as a wedding gift (otherwise I’d never spend the money on it) but it’s actually great! It looks nice, it’s very loud, battery lasts for a long time, I’m really happy with it but I think it’s a little bit overpriced just like any Apple product. If you have the money I would recommend it but if you too think the price is a little too steep I dare to say there are other brands out there that are way cheaper and have the same if not better quality.
2 months agoGetzville, NY
The pill is a good speaker but at times, it has not had the best bass quality. The battery life is about 2 hours so you can't rely on it for an all-day event. It is loud but I've used speakers that are much louder and have better sound quality. Save your money and try a different brand.
10 days agoWinter Park
Was the first of theses products that i personally used and i love it. This is very pricey but it is worth it for the great sound and it will last you for awhile. My own grandmother who isn't tech informed says and uses his speaker with no problem at all!
2 months agoGreenwood, IN
Just recently purchased this with our Mac computer. The Bluetooth pairing was extremely easy and efficient. The sound quality is fantastic. The battery life is awesome. We will definitely be purchasing another to go with our other computer.
a month agoLongview, TX
I love my beats by Dre beats pill. It is loud and has a lot of bass!! I jam out to my beats pill everytime I clean up. I love how portable it is. I can take it with me wherever I go!! Very handy! I highly recommend
a month agowillow spring
Was a gift. Gets pretty loud which is nice! Battery lasts a long time too which is nice when you’re at the beach or pool you don’t have to worry about it dying. Sound is good on them! Would buy again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...