Beats by Dr. Dre Beats EP On-Ear Headphones

by BEATS by Dr. Dre

An ideal introduction to Beats, Beats EP on-ear headphones deliver masterfully tuned sound, feature a battery-free design for unlimited playback and boast a sleek, durable frame that's reinforced with lightweight stainless steel. Enter premium sound. Beats EP on-ear headphones deliver masterfully tuned sound the way it was meant to be heard. Powered by fine-tuned acoustics for incredible clarity, breadth and balance, it's the ideal introduction to Beats for any music lover. Built for life. Beats EP is tough, lightweight and comfortable. Its durable frame is reinforced with stainless steel with adjustable vertical sliders that allow for personalized comfort. Designed for everyday use. Grab-and-go. Beats EP is made to go everywhere you do. Its battery-free design offers unlimited playback, while the hassle-free fixed cable lets you focus on the music. Just grab and go. WHAT'S IN THE BOX Beats EP headphones, foldable carrying pouch, quick start guide and a warranty card.

These headphones last long ?
Start your review of Beats by Dr. Dre Beats EP On-Ear Headphones!
Minneapolis, MN
I bought these for my first international flight, and have surprisingly used them a whole bunch since (a lot more than I thought I would)! They are not noise cancelling, just noise minimizing. All sounds around you definitely do get muted, but you can still lightly hear things. They are comfortable on the ears (although possibly just a bit too tight/snug to wear comfortably for very long periods of time.) Overall I have really enjoyed these, and was happy with the purchase!
Albia, IA
I purchased these for my 11 year old daughter who is autistic and has ADHD, SPD, and is hearing impaired. She uses them very often as it helps her to use them with her iPad when we are traveling or out in public. She is hearing impaired in one ear and these are plenty loud enough for her to hear and drown out other noise around her.
Albuquerque , NM
Beats by Dr. Dre Beats EP On-Ear Headphones uploaded by Crystal G.
The sound quality is epic and the noise canceling quality is nice, however the folding action, leads to faulty sound eventually... happened to a black & grey pair. Music is life when it comes to my anxiety disorder; but I’d opt for something that’s fold free
Strathmore, CA
The first time I tried these headphones was in 2011. My ex purchased them for me as an anniversary gift. I got them in purple. I loved them so much and they lasted a while. I missed placed them when I moved in 2014. So finally I got myself a new pair and I can’t believe I waited so long to purchase a new pair. Great quality!
I actually love all the beats by Dre! The headphones are really comfortable and don't fall off your head. Even if you want to keep them around your neck so you can hear what's going on around you, you can still hear the music. Being a mom you can't always have soundproof headphones on so you need to wear around the neck 😂😂
New Buffalo, MI
These are extremely comfortable headphones. However, they are really fragile (I had a pair break within a few days of getting them, but Apple replaced them.) the plastic cover over the foam has gradually pulled out which is a big shame. I’d get another pair if they weren’t so expensive though, based on comfort alone.
Milwaukee , WI
These are alright. Definitely not as good as the solo's. I got these during a sale because I was looking for a new pair. They cracked within the first week of me having them. I got that pair replaced and the same thing happened. The sound is just okay, nothing special. I ended up going with the solo's eventually.
Piscataway, NJ
I am able to hear everything from word to background guitar. I love music so Beats by Dr. Dre is the way to go. Everytime I use these headphones I feel as if I’m in the studio. Would I change anything ? No I wouldn’t only thing is they can feel heavy at times. I would definitely buy this product again.
Cincinnati , OH
I’ve never really had nice headphones but when I got these at a deal i was so excited! These headphones are AWESOME! They are super comfortable, block out surrounding noise, and the sound is incredible. If you like beats and are looking for a “more affordable” pair the I would absolutely recommend these!
Great sound! However, if you're a glasses wearer, long term use with this can result in discomfort and pain.
I would recommend maybe making the ear pads more conformative for people with eyewear. Other than that, great sound! Love the look and durability.