Beats by Dr. Dre Beats EP On-Ear Headphones

by BEATS by Dr. Dre

An ideal introduction to Beats, Beats EP on-ear headphones deliver masterfully tuned sound, feature a battery-free design for unlimited playback and boast a sleek, durable frame that's reinforced with lightweight stainless steel. Enter premium sound. Beats EP on-ear headphones deliver masterfully tuned sound the way it was meant to be heard. Powered by fine-tuned acoustics for incredible clarity, breadth and balance, it's the ideal introduction to Beats for any music lover. Built for life. Beats EP is tough, lightweight and comfortable. Its durable frame is reinforced with stainless steel with adjustable vertical sliders that allow for personalized comfort. Designed for everyday use. Grab-and-go. Beats EP is made to go everywhere you do. Its battery-free design offers unlimited playback, while the hassle-free fixed cable lets you focus on the music. Just grab and go. WHAT'S IN THE BOX Beats EP headphones, foldable carrying pouch, quick start guide and a warranty card.

These headphones last long ?
Start your review of Beats by Dr. Dre Beats EP On-Ear Headphones!
Edmonton, AB
It's pretty good in terms of noise cancelling but the plastic surrounding the headphones is peeling off and I've only had them for about 6 months, maybe it's the way I take care of them but I am pretty careful with them so idk.
Whitby, ON
I enjoy the product but find it’s difficult to bring them places as they’re quite bulky and do not collapse like the old model. I wouldn’t buy these again unless they change their design back to the old one.
None, QC
My son loves them and pretty much never takes them off . Great sound quality and good quality in general they are not cheap but they will last a very long time if they are taken care of
Laval, QC
Sounds quality is great, the headphones are not super heavy or tight on the head. It fits pretty great. The wire attached to it is pretty long which is very practical. They are not the most pricey headphones on the market so the price is pretty decent for the quality of sound you get from them.
Ensenada, Baja California
Ya tengo buen tiempo usando estos audífonos y normalmente los uso cuando estoy haciendo trabajo en la computadora y que mis compañeros de casa están dormidos, para poder escuchar la música que me gusta o los podcast que quiero sin interrumpir el sueño de nadie mas. Tienen muy buen sonido, son de buena calidad porque ya me duraron un buen rato y...su precio es justo por el servicio que dan. Los recomiendo.

I already have good time using these headphones and I usually use them when I am doing work on the computer and that my housemates are asleep, to be able to listen to the music I like or the podcasts that I want without interrupting anyone else's dream. They have a very good sound, they are of good quality because they have lasted a long time and ... their price is fair for the service they give. I recommend them.  Beats by Dr. Dre Beats EP On-Ear Headphones

I use them to listen to music while jogging and while going to work. They are very silent and werent pricey. I payed 59 Euros and like I said I use them every day. The good for me is that the Earbuds are cushy. I like that. I bought them in the Color Blue.
Spruce grove , AB
This is my favourite pair of headphones , I’ve bought a few like adidas , and Marley and Sony but nothing has compared to these bad boys , I will for sure be buying the wireless set in the near future .
Kingston , ON
I'd been wanting Beats headphones for a while but I couldn't take the sky high prices. Then I realized Beats make a cheaper headphone called Beats EP and they don't disappoint! Best bang for your buck when it comes to Beats by Dre! The only downfall for me is that they don't fold up for storage which makes them hard to transport around without worried about them getting wrecked in my backpack. But they sell hard cases for them on Amazon. And they aren't wireless but that is a plus for me! Bluetooth headphones kill my phone so fast! If you're looking for Beats and you don't mind plugging them in, save yourself a couple hundred and get the Beats EP!
Oshawa
I loved these headphones! Mine were bright red and lasted for about a year. I stupidly broke them on my way to school and haven't been able to buy another pair. I'm waiting for black friday or boxing day sales, but will 100 percent buy another pair! These headphones are fashionable and comfortable. I knocked a star off because they are a little flimsy with the cord, the wireless ones are great though!
Beats , that wonderful company that makes head phones ,
Like Beats by Dr. Dre Apple Beats EP On-Ear Headphones that improves your hearing , this is a perfect gadget , its the best i guess i cant complain about it cause its on top and i really recommend it for others
Beats , that wonderful company that makes head phones ,