Bella P.
Are these worth the money?
Wayne B.
Wayne B.
1 year, 5 months ago
I personally don't think they're worth it, unless you do something in which you need wireless headphones. I personally still use my normal earphones than these. Wouldn't recommend.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Mckinney, TX
1 year, 7 months ago
Yes and no. The sound quality is wonderful and they seem durable. Don't wear this if you are around anyone whom might need your attention because you won't hear them. My biggest problem is the battery issue. The headphones don't recharge so your constantly changing out the batteries. Other then that, I love them!
Jocelyn B.
Jocelyn B.
Erie, PA
1 year, 8 months ago
Yes!! I use them on the school bus going to sporting events to get pumped up and block everything out. They're perfect and have a great sound
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Debary, FL
1 year, 8 months ago
Yes! They are worth the price! Amazing sound quality and really cancel out other sounds. I don't normally trust second hand stuff so I bought mine from Best Buy. I bought them 6 or 7 years ago in high school and they still work perfectly!
Suzie A.
Suzie A.
Lodi, CA
1 year, 8 months ago
I wouldn't pay full price for them. Honestly, I bought mine refurbished and they work as well as my friend's who paid full price. Shop around and you can get a good deal. I got mine from Groupon.