BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Wireless On-Ear Headphone - Light Blue uploaded by J. R.BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Wireless On-Ear Headphone - Light Blue uploaded by Maria Paz G.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #7 in Headphones

Incredibly clear sound beats wireless headphones feature powerful sound, as clear and strong as any wired headphone. They also come with a cable you can plug into if you don t want to go wireless. ten hours of battery life longer battery life means you can listen to your music for hours without interruption. To recharge your headphones, just plug your beats wireless headphones into any computer or usb port. pair your headphones to any device stream audio from your laptop, or any other bluetooth-enabled device even tv s from up to 30 feet away. Beats wireless headphones support sbc, apt-x and aac... see more...

Abby H.
Dallas, TX
I love these headphones! They work for almost everything I need them for. They keep all other noises out and are super easy to use. Even my mom could figure these out! My only problem with these is that they don't fit my head right. I have a very small head and they're super loose, even with the band the smallest it will go.
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product on and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Adrian G.
Techie Expert Level 3
These are not good headphones... Just stop. They are overly bassy and do not make your music sound properly equalized. You only buy them for the look and the name because of the marketing and what the celebs are wearing. You have google search.... go and find out what good headphones are like and which ones they are, dont just rely on the commercials you watch.
Renee Y.
Techie Expert Level 1
These beats by dr free wireless heads for are pretty good. It great because the are wireless and you do not have to deal with that mess. They are also great because they are collapsible which means they are easy to store and come with their own little case/bag. They only thing is that they hurt my ears on the outside a bit. It must be because of the hole in the middle which should either be larger or smaller but for me they aren't the right size and hurt my ears a bit.
Maya S.
Techie Expert Level 3
Muy cómodo al principio, pero después de unos 45 minutos de uso, empiezan a lastimarme las orejas un poco. La calidad del sonido es grande, pero es difícil saber cuando otros pueden escuchar la música, y por lo general requiere un sonido fuerte (y sí, mi oído está perfectamente bien, así que no es la calidad de mi audición que requiere el sonido fuerte) . Recomiendo los golpes, pero tenga en cuenta que es posible que tenga que cambiar a auriculares para evitar el dolor en los oídos cada 45 minutos o menos.
Laurie L.
Hopewell Jct, NY
I have the rose gold edition of these bad boys. They're so comfortable to wear and the sound is amazing. I ordered mine off of amazon cause the price seemed to be a little cheaper. I will definitely continue to buy beats headphones. The only thing is the wireless part doesn't seem to work with my phone anymore. I don't know if that's a phone or headphone issue.
Valerie M.
Irvine, CA
average quality as far as sound goes only reasion they weigh so much is because of the steal ball bearing on each  side inside the headphones they are also extremely over priced they cost so much becaus e of the brand name associated with dr.dre
Christopher B.
Mesa, AZ
Techie Expert Level 1
These wireless headsets are pretty good. The Bluetooth connection stays very consistent and I have to be pretty far away before it starts having issues. The battery life is pretty good around 7/8 hours of use. The one gripe I have is if you wear them for too long it could get uncomfortable for your ears. All in all it's still a great product.
Janelle B.
Penn Yan, NY
Best headphones around. The quality is great, the volume is incredible, and I love that it is wireless. I use my beats in the gym and love that it is cordless and I don't need to worry about ripping them out of my phone.
Alex M.
I much prefer these to the Beats with wires- for many reasons! This is a much better product and the sound is very clear. These are expensive in comparison to headphones of as similar design. Beats are much better quality though too. I would recommend this product! Definitely check them out.
Bella P.
Are these worth the money?
Silver R.
Can you get your beats headphones replaced if they brake?
Laura M.
Barquisimeto
Are they really good? Is the audio as good as a regular headset?
amanda f.
How do I get this item
Tunmise A.
Richmond, TX
Is the sound quality really good? Is it worth the price?