BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Wireless On-Ear Headphone - Light Blue uploaded by Maria Paz G.BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Wireless On-Ear Headphone - Light Blue uploaded by J. R.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #10 in Headphones

Incredibly clear sound beats wireless headphones feature powerful sound, as clear and strong as any wired headphone. They also come with a cable you can plug into if you don t want to go wireless. ten hours of battery life longer battery life means you can listen to your music for hours without interruption. To recharge your headphones, just plug your beats wireless headphones into any computer or usb port. pair your headphones to any device stream audio from your laptop, or any other bluetooth-enabled device even tv s from up to 30 feet away. Beats wireless headphones support sbc, apt-x and aac... see more...

Emilee H.
Techie Expert Level 1
I don't own these, but my friend let me borrow theirs for a week because I had a different one that someone's dog got ahold of. But these work really well, the bluetooth connection is strong, and you have to travel pretty far to lose connection. It was nice to not have to deal with the cords that come on other kinds. They did hurt my ears if I wore them for a while though.
As an expensive name brand, I don't really think I would spend this much on a pair, because there are comparable ones at a smaller price point.
Madison M.
These are literally THE BEST HEAD PHONES OUT THERE. They a very pricey but THEY ARE WORTH IT. I use these at the gym everytime I go. The number one thing I LOVE about it is the beats headphones have bass like you wouldn't believe. it's like listening to music in your car with a sound system. They also are sound proof like I literally can't hear anyone when my music is on. It blocks out all background noise so you can really hear and listen to music. They can plug up to your phone. ipad anything that has a ear jack to it. I highly recommend these to anyone.
Renee Y.
Techie Expert Level 1
These beats by dr free wireless heads for are pretty good. It great because the are wireless and you do not have to deal with that mess. They are also great because they are collapsible which means they are easy to store and come with their own little case/bag. They only thing is that they hurt my ears on the outside a bit. It must be because of the hole in the middle which should either be larger or smaller but for me they aren't the right size and hurt my ears a bit.
Laurie L.
Hopewell Jct, NY
I have the rose gold edition of these bad boys. They're so comfortable to wear and the sound is amazing. I ordered mine off of amazon cause the price seemed to be a little cheaper. I will definitely continue to buy beats headphones. The only thing is the wireless part doesn't seem to work with my phone anymore. I don't know if that's a phone or headphone issue.
Abby H.
DALLAS, TX
I love these headphones! They work for almost everything I need them for. They keep all other noises out and are super easy to use. Even my mom could figure these out! My only problem with these is that they don't fit my head right. I have a very small head and they're super loose, even with the band the smallest it will go.
Christopher B.
Mesa, AZ
Techie Expert Level 1
These wireless headsets are pretty good. The Bluetooth connection stays very consistent and I have to be pretty far away before it starts having issues. The battery life is pretty good around 7/8 hours of use. The one gripe I have is if you wear them for too long it could get uncomfortable for your ears. All in all it's still a great product.
Janelle B.
N Tonawanda, NY
Best headphones around. The quality is great, the volume is incredible, and I love that it is wireless. I use my beats in the gym and love that it is cordless and I don't need to worry about ripping them out of my phone.
Alex M.
I much prefer these to the Beats with wires- for many reasons! This is a much better product and the sound is very clear. These are expensive in comparison to headphones of as similar design. Beats are much better quality though too. I would recommend this product! Definitely check them out.
denise g.
One of my go to headphones! Having no wire is a must for me since I am not the most organized person. I had the beats with the wires and they came apart after almost a year. Now with these, I don't have to worry about that
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product on and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Bella P.
Are these worth the money?
Silver R.
Can you get your beats headphones replaced if they brake?
Zaibunnisa S.
Where can i get these?
Laura M.
Barquisimeto
Are they really good? Is the audio as good as a regular headset?
amanda f.