BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre urBeats In-Ear Headphones - Silver uploaded by Jacob B.BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre urBeats In-Ear Headphones - Silver uploaded by Jenny S.BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre urBeats In-Ear Headphones - Silver uploaded by Jenny S.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #15 in Headphones

Solid metal housing. precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations and unwelcome sound from tainting your listening experience. Grid-iron tough. Whether you keep urbeats pristine or throw them in and out of your bag, you don t have to worry about them breaking or fraying anytime soon. Built-in mic for calls. Tangle-free cables. see more...

Jana L.
Exeter, NH
I love these little ear buds for running and working out. The sound is clear and they came with several sized buds, allowing me to choose the ones that fit my ears the best. They do not fall out when I run, unlike other buds that come as one size fits all. I am pleased with these ear buds and would definitely buy them again.
Jacob B.
Riverside, CA
Great resonant sound. Booming in comparison to the generic Apple ear buds or Samsung headphones. They come with a neat carrying pouch. They are also rather durable. They have been stepped on, dropped, even swung against a wall (accidents happen haha ¯\_(ツ)_/¯) and they still work like new. Would recommend to anyone
Verlinda S.
Millcreek, UT
A good set of ear buds...I ve had these and the SMS ear buds and I seem to use these more often. there is a good amount of bass but a good balance of treble as well. I really want to get one more pair of these because I like them so much.
Chrysten T.
Saint Paul, MN
Best headset investment. I have two of the same one but in different colors. The sound is more clear and less staticky. It's not too loud or too quiet, it's perfect.
Melissa M.
Piedmont, OK
Love these! They have great sound. They stay in my ear while I am running and are very comfortable. They usually last about 6 days before needing charged.
Charle D.
Austin, TX
Ive purchased these twice and each time they broke. I really think they are great earphones with amazing sound but the quality is really bad
Tracie S.
Everett, WA
This was a gift to my daughter and she loves them. They seem to be lasting her awhile which isn't typical for a teenager anymore
Nancy E.
Love these so much once I bought this I will never use anothe brand again the quality of them is awesome the sound is great
Hayley W.
Love my BEATS by Dr. Dre in-ear headphones! They are small enough to slip in my backpack or purse and take on the go!
Taylor K.
Best head phones out there. They have a great noise canceling. You can only hear the music when you're using them
Ronnece C.
Springfield, IL
Are they better than apple earphones?
Stephanie D.
What colors do they come in and what do they feel like>?
Genesis S.