BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre urBeats In-Ear Headphones - Silver uploaded by Jacob B.BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre urBeats In-Ear Headphones - Silver uploaded by Jenny S.BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre urBeats In-Ear Headphones - Silver uploaded by Jenny S.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #16 in Headphones

Solid metal housing. precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations and unwelcome sound from tainting your listening experience. Grid-iron tough. Whether you keep urbeats pristine or throw them in and out of your bag, you don t have to worry about them breaking or fraying anytime soon. Built-in mic for calls. Tangle-free cables. see more...

Danielle S.
Lancaster, PA
I received these as a gift from a family member! They are the best headphones I have ever owned. The sound quality is amazing! I have had these going on 2 years and they are still going strong! I highly recommend them! Would definitely purchase again if my current ones ever stopped working!!
Nicole F.
Madison, NJ
I love these headphones. They really do block out all the noise, and they come in a little rubber pouch so I can store them away safety. For only about $100 I think these are a great investment. The only thing I find is that sometimes the rubber around the headphone mic falls out of my ear if I am using them while I work out. But that’s easily fixable, you would just need to get new rubber coverings.
Zoey J.
These earbuds are my ultimate favorite even though the price is steep. I had mine for over a year and then one ear stopped working. But compared to my other earbuds they are the longest lasting and produce the best quality sound.
Chanel G.
These are my favorite for everyday wear. As a New Yorker headphones are a must for your subway rides. They are much louder than any apple headphones you can find. Which is funny now that apple makes them. Anyway they are a great choice! They dont bunch up thanks to the flat shaped wires.
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
Had and returned for a different style of headphones. Normally I like ear buds but I found these were uncomfortable. I couldn't get them to stay in my ears so moving around with them on became impossible. Not sure if I got a bad batch of covers or if I just have oddly shaped ears, but these weren't for me.
Walberto L.
This product is by far one of the best product brands there are it's great I love it and enjoy this product a lot one of the best. I love it a lot I like the brand and price. You listen to music with a whole new levels on sound.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I really like these headphones. The sound quality is so nice and it blocks out other noises around you which is very nice. A lot of my friend that have borrowed these headphones love them just as much as I do.
Jacob B.
Riverside, CA
Great resonant sound. Booming in comparison to the generic Apple ear buds or Samsung headphones. They come with a neat carrying pouch. They are also rather durable. They have been stepped on, dropped, even swung against a wall (accidents happen haha ¯\_(ツ)_/¯) and they still work like new. Would recommend to anyone
Aleesa E.
Personally I love my headphones I had purchased them off of groupon and had seen so many negative reviews, and honestly it had me scared because I thought that the bass would be flat and that the buds would be uncomfortable. But I can honestly say that they are awesome. Not worth the original price because you could get the same quality with a reasonable priced pair of skullcandy headphones but for the most part these are cool and I would recommend them to anyone.
Mackenzie M.
Edwardsville, IL
These are nice because they have the illusion of being heavy, and thus higher-quality. Now, that isn't actually the case; they aren't truly any heavier than any other earbuds but are filled with material to make them feel heavier. However, I think that these are lovely and will forever be one of my favorites because of their range of different sized earbuds and their amazing sound-it's absolutely incredible. They're pricey but I'd say they're quite good.
Ronnece C.
Springfield, IL
Are they better than apple earphones?
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son resistentes ?
Stephanie D.
What colors do they come in and what do they feel like>?