BY BEATS BY DR. DRE

Replacing busted ear buds gets old fast. Urbeats in-ear headphones were made to be an upgrade from the headphones that come with your music player: more durability, better sound, and a chance to do real justice to your music. see more...

• "I have beats by dre ear buds in pink." in 1 review
  • "These ear buds have great sound quality." in 1 review
  • "I love beats by dre, the music is really loud and they're good quality!" in 1 review
Hannah H.
Murray, KY
I have these earbuds in white and pink! I really like them because I have my tragus pierced, so the squishy ends of the earbuds go in my ears a lot easier than other earbuds. I purchased them on Amazon, and they were about $70. I really like the earbuds, but sometimes the volume buttons on the string so not work.
Lisbeth G.
I got my beats about 2 years ago and loved them but after a year or so the left earplug would stop working and I would have to keep exchanging it, thanks to the warranty it was under...I;ve gone through 4 pairs of these already :/
Tracy D.
Techie Expert Level 3
These beat headphones are a lot lighter then the thick ones, the sound is just as clear and they are easy to use when you want to go on a run. They come in a variety of colors. Love them
lea w.
Toledo, OH
Techie Expert Level 3
These are my mvp the one thing that no matter how tired I am at the gym that gets me pumped. They are loud and proud for being so small. Never get lost since they are purple!
Jessica E.
Scott City, MO
My holy grail of ear buds. Fit comfortably. Only downside is the set I have did kinda fall apart and I had to glue a piece together. Don't recall doing anything to them..
Alanis S.
Imlay City, MI
I like these a lot! They are easy to carry around and just as loud as normal beats. I recommend them to everyone who needs new headphones or a change from normal beats
Sheyanne D.
Louisville, KY
I have beats by dre ear buds in pink. Color honestly doesn't matter they all work the same. But the have great clear sound.
Ashley W.
Decatur, GA
I love how my music sounds when I use beats headphones compared to other in ear headphones! Definitely worth the money!
Taylor O.
Springfield, Illinois
I love beats by dre, the music is really loud and they're good quality! It's good
Samantha G.
Toronto, ON
Techie Expert Level 1
THESE ARE GARBAGE. I got Beats by Dre Earbuds - the limited Justin Bieber ones back in the day when me and my gf were super fans. They broke within a week and didn't honour the warranty. The sound was good, but again, I only got to use them for a week. Considering I paid well over $300 I expected these to last way longer. Would never recommend purchasing these.