BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones - White/Red uploaded by Rebecca D.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #76 in Headphones

Get even closer to the beat with beats by dre tour in-ear headphones. These in-ear headphones have an ergonomic design that offers maximum comfort and sound isolation. Uniquely tuned for dynamic sound and full bass, beats headphones include low profile controltalk function compatible with ipod 3gs and new ipods. Their sleek design has a tangle-free cable and includes multiple sized ear tips, a carry case and a reference cd. Audio headset features: 3.5mm plug model compatibility: ipod classic, ipod touch 2nd generation, playstation portable go (pspgo), nintendo ds lite, playstation portable (psp), ipod nano 4th generation, nintendo 3-Ds... see more...

• Do these headphones fit any smartphone?1 Answers
  • Is it worth getting this for my niece and nephew 5 Answers
  • Are they worth spending that much money on them?2 Answers
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones - White/Red
  • "Very expensive but good quality my friend has them but personally I would not spend this much money on ear buds" in 2 reviews
  • "Everything by Beats is great quality and these are no exception." in 1 review
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I really like these headphones. The sound quality is so nice and it blocks out other noises around you which is very nice. A lot of my friend that have borrowed these headphones love them just as much as I do.
Lisa P.
These were terrible. I purchased them from Amazon so maybe they were not the real ones but they were in Dr. Dre Beats packaging and looked just like my sons. If they aren't Dr. Dre then they should really do something to stop Amazon from selling bad knock offs. I have to assume since they allow that these are theirs and I could not recommend them. They didn't last very long, they were uncomforable and the sound quality was poor when compared to Bose which was the same price. The $20 ear buds beat these out from skull candy.
Craigan C.
I loved these headphones, unfortunately I had to return them. The quality is amazing, and these were well worth the money. I got them on clearance at Walmart, so the $100 I paid was well reasonable. They were too big for my ears, which is pretty common for me, so I won't dock stars for that. If I find them with smaller ear pieces, I'll definitely buy again!
Taylor W.
The sound was awesome, but the same problem that I can not seem to overcome with all earbuds, one of the earbuds stopped working and then they just stopped working altogether. Don't get me wrong, the sound was incredible, but to me, it's not worth the money since they lasted just as long as any other headphones I've ever purchased.
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
Bought as a gift for my husband, he absolutely loves these! They have a great sound quality and have lasted over 3 months so far (which is a big deal in our house). They have a nice design but are also very comfortable for ear pieces! I would recommend to a friend. A little on the pricey end, ok a lot on the pricey end.
Robyn B.
Crosby, TX
These are soo worth the money. I've tried lots of ear buds and you can't beat BEATS Ear buds. Sound quality is excellent , and my favorite feature is that they truly cancel out noise !!!! They are durable for teen aged boys even! Which on road trips with kids is great for everyone! I wouldn't buy any other!
Deanna M.
Techie Expert Level 3
Got a pair of these for Christmas and they're still going strong! It plays music beautifully and cancels out background noise. All I hear is my music and that's what I love. They go pretty loud and I always say, the louder the better. Love these headphones. If you take care of them, they'll last a long time.
Joyce S.
West Saint Paul
I love these with a passion. Beautiful sound in my ear. Bass is fantastic. I love them so much I got two pairs in case I lose them . They are my absolute life. But the gummy pieces are hugee. They don't come with more then one set so you will have to buy different ones unless they fit your ear correctly.
Jennifer R.
Bozrah, CT
I ADORE MY BEATS IN-EAR HEADPHONES!!! I've used just about every brand there is to offer/available for purchase and BEATS by Dr Dre are definitely by far my favorite. You get amazing crisp clear sound without that static-y mess you get when turning the volume up high like most other headphones give you.
Karsyn W.
These headphones were great when I first got them. However, they only lasted 10 months before the wiring detached and stopped working. I was pretty disappointed because they are not inexpensive, but seemingly cheap. I did use them almost every day, but I still expected them to last a lot longer.
jennifer L.
Bellflower, CA
Is it worth getting this for my niece and nephew
kristina b.
Lyford, TX
Are they worth spending that much money on them?
Kaitlin B.
Do these headphones fit any smartphone?