BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones - White/Red uploaded by Rebecca D.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #27 in Headphones

Get even closer to the beat with beats by dre tour in-ear headphones. These in-ear headphones have an ergonomic design that offers maximum comfort and sound isolation. Uniquely tuned for dynamic sound and full bass, beats headphones include low profile controltalk function compatible with ipod 3gs and new ipods. Their sleek design has a tangle-free cable and includes multiple sized ear tips, a carry case and a reference cd. Audio headset features: 3.5mm plug model compatibility: ipod classic, ipod touch 2nd generation, playstation portable go (pspgo), nintendo ds lite, playstation portable (psp), ipod nano 4th generation, nintendo 3-Ds... see more...

• Do these headphones fit any smartphone?1 Answers
  • Is it worth getting this for my niece and nephew 5 Answers
  • Are they worth spending that much money on them?2 Answers
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones - White/Red
  • "Very expensive but good quality my friend has them but personally I would not spend this much money on ear buds" in 2 reviews
  • "Everything by Beats is great quality and these are no exception." in 1 review
Jamie Rage J.
San Diego, CA
The sound quality was pretty good, but I didn't think it was good enough for the price. Also, the fit on these ones wasn't as great as the fit on the older pair I had which came with a Dre Beats cell phone I had purchased. All in all I would recommend them, but not at full price. I also preferred the black version to the white ones, as they show less scratches and dirt.
Deanna M.
Got a pair of these for Christmas and they're still going strong! It plays music beautifully and cancels out background noise. All I hear is my music and that's what I love. They go pretty loud and I always say, the louder the better. Love these headphones. If you take care of them, they'll last a long time.
Jenny S.
Mount Gilead, OH
I was a little concerned over the price of these at first and then when I used them I could definitely see why they were priced a little higher than some. The quality of these are wonderful! They cancel out a lot of outside noise and have a wonderful beat to them. I would definitely buy again.
Rhiannon S.
Santa Barbara, CA
These are my favorite headphones. The are easy to wear for extended periods of time without becoming painful or uncomfortable. They block out other noises really well and have a great sound. I would recommend these headphones to anyone who wants in ear headphones that are powerful.
Jeneen S.
Bronx, Ny
I had to get these replaced within the first 5 months completely stopped working on weekend. I sent them back to apple for a replacement pair. They have great sound quality. They are a little pricey seeing that the have already broken once.
arabella w.
I love these! The sound quality for earbuds is great! They're made really well, and I've never had a problem with them. They are definitely pricey for earbuds, but well worth the money if you're a person who listens to a lot of music!
MJ R.
I thought for the price that I was going to be mind blown by these. I've had them for 2 months and something is already wrong with them. The sound from the earbuds goes staticky often. I hope AT&T will let me return them!
Katie R.
Laurens, NY
These have great sound quality. I'm giving one star though because they never stay in your ear. They are constantly falling out so you can never use them to go running
Thamyris D.
Camp Hill, PA
I like this kinf of beats because we ca save on the bags, and use everywhere. The quality of sound is amazing and I love this collor because is basic.
Álvaro Lear25062 T.
Zaraza,Guarico
me encantan estos auriculares son espectaculares, eh probado uno de estos y son muy bueno los recomiendo grandemente espectaculares para ir a correr
jennifer L.
Bellflower, CA
Is it worth getting this for my niece and nephew
kristina b.
Lyford, TX
Are they worth spending that much money on them?
Kaitlin B.
Do these headphones fit any smartphone?