BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Red uploaded by Nikki Z.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #32 in Headphones

Feel your music . Beats wireless over ear headphones features the beats acoustic engine that makes your listening experience personal and real. Our signature dsp software is designed to generate the emotional experience that some of the music industry s greatest rock, hip-hop, pop, electronic, and r&b producers want you to feel. This is how music would sound if the artist could play it back for you in person. . â . put the world on mute silence the noise from your daily commute or the drama from your loud neighbors with dual-mode adaptive noise canceling. When you re listening to music, anc automatically strikes... see more...

• Do you think that the popularity of Beats proves that celebrity m...2 Answers
  • Are they really worth the money they want for them?3 Answers
  • Are there any cheap but comparable alternatives?2 Answers
Madison M.
These are literally THE BEST HEAD PHONES OUT THERE. They a very pricey but THEY ARE WORTH IT. I use these at the gym everytime I go. The number one thing I LOVE about it is the beats headphones have bass like you wouldn't believe. it's like listening to music in your car with a sound system. They also are sound proof like I literally can't hear anyone when my music is on. It blocks out all background noise so you can really hear and listen to music. They can plug up to your phone. ipad anything that has a ear jack to it. I highly recommend these to anyone.
Georgina M.
Portland , OR
These are probably the best working out headphones ever. The music sound is clear and crisp. And the color of choices is also a plus. I bought a pair from Best Buy. I would totally buy these again a pair for me.
Brianna F.
I've never experienced such great headphones! The noise canceling is great when I want to be in my own world and I'm able to hear even the most un-noticed instruments that you wouldn't hear otherwise!
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I really like these headphones. The sound quality is so nice and it blocks out other noises around you which is very nice. A lot of my friend that have borrowed these headphones love them just as much as I do.
Charmy M.
Jersey City, NJ
got these as a gift. as much as i love the audio quality it has, but after half n hour or so, my head starts paining owing to its heavy weight, and starts feeling uncomfortable on the ears
Nikki Z.
Very comfortable. But the only downside is the price because its pretty expensive. There are other headphones out there that are good also. However, these headphones are pretty comfortable. They feel pretty good around my ears and have good outside noise cancelling capabilities. They're great when you're just trying to shut out the world and concentrate on studying or doing some work or just relaxing.
Cassandra N.
Longview, TX
I got these as a Christmas gift one year, and I love them. I wear them to the gym and it drowns out all the noise from the outside and gives a nice high quality audio to you liking. Besides them big and chunky, they're not heavy what so ever. I saw the price at the store and was amazed. But honestly it's worth every penny considering these have lasted 2+ years and still work good as new. I get a lot of compliments on them at the gym so they're a good conversation piece too, people always ask if they can listen to them so they hear the high quality audio it displays, so word on the street is that THESE ARE AMAZING AND WORTH IT! Highly recommend, I need one in every color
Zally A.
Beaverton, OR
What a load of crud. Clearly the people making this product are banking everything on the fact that they are sponsored by a celebrity since the sound quality sucks. When I used these headphones it reminded me of a cheap car with too much bass in the sound system; nothing but noise. If I am spending 200 plus dollars on a set of headphones I want the whole song to be clear and pristine while also giving me the heavy bass I want.

If you are thinking about getting these headphones and don't care about price; go get some Bose and actually enjoy your music.
Kearston W.
Techie Expert Level 2
These are my favorite headphones every!! They cancel out noise, the bass is is amazing, and you can answer calls through them. I originally have the wired one, but decided to upgrade. I love all of the over-ear headphones by beats. They last for hours, so there is no need to charge them after a days use. The only cons I have is that you cannot turn off the noise cancelling so there is white noise playing very low in the background, and that once the headphones run out of charge, you can no longer listen to anything through them. But, overall they are great headphones!
Darian L.
Mahwah, NJ
I could not live without my beats. The sound that I get from them is great. I am a passionate lover of music and I like to hear all of the different parts to a song and these help me with that. Another awesome thing about them is that they are noise cancelling so outside noises won't bother you. I actually had a pair of these stolen from me and I got a new pair as fast as I could.
Ronnece C.
Springfield, IL
Are they really worth the money they want for them?
Dakota R.
Ogdensburg, Wi
Are there any cheap but comparable alternatives?
Zally A.
Beaverton, OR
Do you think that the popularity of Beats proves that celebrity marketing can do more for a product than actual quality?