BY BEATS BY DR. DRE

Feel your music . Beats wireless over ear headphones features the beats acoustic engine that makes your listening experience personal and real. Our signature dsp software is designed to generate the emotional experience that some of the music industry s greatest rock, hip-hop, pop, electronic, and r&b producers want you to feel. This is how music would sound if the artist could play it back for you in person. . â . put the world on mute silence the noise from your daily commute or the drama from your loud neighbors with dual-mode adaptive noise canceling. When you re listening to music, anc automatically strikes... see more...

BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Blue
  • "The sound quality was awesome but I was turned of by the price and even at 20% off I still wouldnt buy for that price." in 1 review
Danielle G.
When I first got my beats I thought to myself that I would hate going to the gym in them. I thought that they would be annoying to wear and get sweaty or fall off. However I was wrong. These headphones have awesome sound and I don't even notice I'm wearing them when I'm working out. They are so much better than wired headphones. I highly recommend them.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I really like these headphones. The sound quality is so nice and it blocks out other noises around you which is very nice. A lot of my friend that have borrowed these headphones love them just as much as I do.
Ashley B.
I recently just bought these for $300 and even though they may seem like it's high, what I got in return was a great deal. The sound quality is amazing and the fact the it's wireless makes it 10'times better. And I bought a 4 year insurance plan, so I got the headphones and insurance plus free shipping all for $300 and the normally price range just for the headphones itself is $399. So I was like to get this baby on sale. But they're definitely worth the price though.
Antoinette V.
Rome, NY
I have these in black and red, I got them from best buy with an open package deal, I was prepared to bring them back in a second if they messed up or anything, but they're the best investment I've ever made. they gave me a headache the first couple uses just because they were so new, so I let my boyfriend who has a huge head wear them and break them in for me. they fit perfectly now and the sound is just so outrageously amazing.
Marelynnnn _.
Bronx, NY
I loveeeeee these headphones. They were worth every single penny. I cannot even leave my house without them. If wanted I am able to tune everybody out. It is wireless. The color is amazing. They over ear headphones so in the winter I don't have to worry about a hat for the fear of my ears freezing from the cold because in reality the headphones keep my ear warm and work kinda as ear muffs. So it works as two ways.
Justin S.
Wise, VA
These headphones are amazing. They will deliver sounds of the heavens to your ears. It is as if total audial ectasy is formed from these headphones and delivered through a perfectly harmonizing loudspeaker. These have an amazing low and high end sound. The bass is phenomenal and feels like a Bassnectar concert. The high end voices that you will hear in your head are of great influence, since they sound like angels whispering in your ears. Buy these headphones, they will change your life.
Tanya P.
Love! I got the to wear at the gym. I am very uncoordinated and clumsy so I always got tangled up in my headphone wires. They were a little pricey but they were worth every penny. The sound quality is great especially when the song has that low bass. They stayed out through all of my workouts including the decline bench press, they even helped my glasses stay put. The only problem I had was wearing them at work for obvious reasons, I couldn't hear the phone ring or my coworkers talking to me.
Rachel L.
Amherst, MA
I was truly expecting greatness from this product when seeing the price tag. While the noise canceling is good and setting it up is pretty easy, theres one main issue. Every so often a heavy static noise comes on and I cant use the product for a little while after. I think the bluetooth is affecting this and that other brands might be better, sadly.
Julie V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have been wanting to buy beats for the longest time and was a little disappointed. Compared to my monster, it was heavier and will not function without batteries which is a pain when you ran out in the middle of using it and have no spare. Very bassy, which you either hate or love but it's a plus for me because I like that.
Giovanna H.
Alpharetta, GA
Best headphones. Wireless which is the best part. I'm very active and I don't need to have my phone on me to listen to my music with these. Plus there's no string annoying me while I workout or causing more acne on my face. Downfall about headphones and I mean all over ear headphones is they get smelly because of the sweat and the leather. So you must clean these everyday. Be careful when cleaning them water or harsh products can damage the headphones.