BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Black uploaded by Pamela  M.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #47 in Headphones

Feel your music . Beats wireless over ear headphones features the beats acoustic engine that makes your listening experience personal and real. Our signature dsp software is designed to generate the emotional experience that some of the music industry s greatest rock, hip-hop, pop, electronic, and r&b producers want you to feel. This is how music would sound if the artist could play it back for you in person. . â . put the world on mute silence the noise from your daily commute or the drama from your loud neighbors with dual-mode adaptive noise canceling. When you re listening to music, anc automatically strikes... see more...

• Are these easy to use and are they worth the cost?2 Answers
Stefanie V.
Hialeah, FL
My brother has a pair of these and I can't help but steal them from him as often as I can. The sound quality on these is amazing and they do cancel outside noise out pretty well. I like the wireless feature because its great for working out. I gotta start saving up for a pair of my own because these are amazing!
Gul B.
I got this in a all black matte version which is limited edition. It is very expensive however it is very chic. Only issue is if you have long and all over the place hair like me when you take it off, your hair gets strangled in the headphones and I lost some hair to this :) Still learning to avoid that happening. If you wear a pony tail everyday it won't be a problem. One annoying thing is if the battery is low it won't let you use the cable either. You need to charge it every other day if you use bluetooth for 8 hours a day or so. Expensive overall but if you like all matte black cool headphones, this seems to be the only choice in the market. Amazon has better deals than Mac stores.
Nicole B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
LOVE my studio beats, use them for school, traveling, or when I'm trying to read or focus in on something I'm working on. Kinda pricey but I got it as a gift and haven't put them down since!
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I really like these headphones. The sound quality is so nice and it blocks out other noises around you which is very nice. A lot of my friend that have borrowed these headphones love them just as much as I do.
Lisa F.
Cincinnati, OH
I purchased these as a gift for my husband to use while traveling to the Middle East. Let's just say I won major wife points with this one! The noise cancelling version was a must have for him and the first thing he told when he landed was that hands down this was one of the best gifts ever. The headphones delivered on every level - great sound, complete noise cancelling, excellent and easy connectivity and a sturdy case. I would recommend this investment to anyone but especially those who travel on a consistent basis!
Meagin L.
Oklahoma City
I bought this at Wal Mart. There was an offer online for $60 cheaper and the cashier price matched it. The sound quality is awesome and the headphones are light enough to take to the gym. They're adjustable to fit any size and when I accidentally damaged my audio cord, their customer service was helpful and sent me a replacement in exchange for the damaged cord.
Brittany R.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
Beats headphones get so much hype but you can get so much better for the price. They cancel noise fine. However, they work terribly if you're trying to listen to anything other than hip hop. The levels are only good for bass-heavy music. Audiophiles can tell you there are much better headphones for much more reasonable prices.
christina d.
Wilmington, DE
Bought these for my 10 year old as a gift. He absolutely loves them, he wears them a lot, if he's playing video games or listening to music. only downside is, I have a large house and even if he's in his bedroom and I'm at the complete opposite side of my house I can still hear his music. Which is not a negative, they are great headphones! definitely wish these type were around when I was a child myself, so a little envious of my son haha
Alicia Z.
Morgan Hill, CA
I ordered through best buy and they had certain earphones on sale because they were returned. I purchased at 100$ vs 200$ and they were definitely worth 100$. The sound is AMAZING and it has noise cancellation so if you're like me and like to zone out when listening to music, these are the perfect earphones for you.
Alanna C.
Fremont, CA
I got these beads for my birthday. The sound quality is amazing and it charges pretty fast. They fit well on my head and feel good because they are over my ear and not on my ear. I do like how they come in a case so that they stay protected. there's nothing wrong and they are amazing for the price
Christine M.
Palo Alto, CA
Are these easy to use and are they worth the cost?