BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Studio 2.0 Headphone - Champagne uploaded by Megan T.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #6 in Headphones

The world's most famous headphone has been completely redesigned and reimagined. The new beats by dr. Dre studio headphone is lighter, sexier, stronger, and more comfortable, with precision sound, adaptive noise cancelling, a 20-hour rechargeble battery, and remotetalk. It has all the energy and excitement you expect from beats, plus a powerful, reengineered sound. . â . Feel your music the beats acoustic engine makes your listening experience intimate, personal, and real. Our signature dsp software is designed to generate the emotional experience that dr. Dre, jimmy iovine, and some of the music industry s greatest... see more...

Merissa C.
Chicago
Love the sound. The battery lasts for a very long time. Quick Bluetooth sync. The only problem is my headphone covering came off. I spend 200$ and i was hoping it would be a great quality
Madison M.
These are literally THE BEST HEAD PHONES OUT THERE. They a very pricey but THEY ARE WORTH IT. I use these at the gym everytime I go. The number one thing I LOVE about it is the beats headphones have bass like you wouldn't believe. it's like listening to music in your car with a sound system. They also are sound proof like I literally can't hear anyone when my music is on. It blocks out all background noise so you can really hear and listen to music. They can plug up to your phone. ipad anything that has a ear jack to it. I highly recommend these to anyone.
Priscilla G.
Techie Expert Level 1
I love these. I love working out and I use them every time I go to the gym to exercise. They get really loud so I get to block out any surrounding noise and I love that they are in the color Champagne. It is such a beautiful color and a good brand that I love and would recommend to others.
Gemya G.
Savannah, GA
Techie Expert Level 1
I got these as a first for Christmas like three years ago and don’t really reach for these as often because I’m always on the go and these are just a bit to big.
Lana W.
Germantown, TN
I was really excited about these when I got them, but they slowly started to deplete in quality. For such an expensive product I want them to last a long time, but these just didn't. I am overall disappointed in these headphones. I loved the color and the sound when I first got them. but after about 3 months, they just got worse and worse
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Techie Expert Level 1
Got this as a gift for my niece and she loves it! The color combo is super cute and stylish, has great quality sound and perfect for all ages. The quality of the headphones is of good material, it’s sturdy and doesn’t feel or look cheap, basically it’s not made like some other products that would break easily. Just regret not getting myself one but it is on a list of wishes.
brandy a.
Glasgow, KY
i bought these for my son for christmas and he absolutely loves them..he said they were amazing and i know that there is nothing else that compares to these..yes they were a little expensive but for the quality of the product its well worth the money...
Shane T.
Great color! Sound quality is awesome! Beats are the best headphones on the market.. my only issue was the fact that the wireless will not last as long as wired.. the design is awesome but I find myself forgetting to charge mine from time to time and not being able to listen to them while I’m at the skatepark
Mikayla H.
Techie Expert Level 1
By far the best headphones on the market. Truly sound cancelling. You can only hear crisp and clear music and nothing around you. Also, no one around you can hear your music too loudly. They're bomb!!!!
Samantha S.
Oshkosh, WI
I have had these for about 2 months and so far I really like them. The sound quality is right where Beats is supposed to be. I don't think they are any better than the Beats Solo and I wish I would've just gotten the Beats Solo Wireless since they are the same cost. I do like the form and fit of these. I have smaller ears and they fit perfectly. I do worry about the hinges on the headset itself. They don't seem super durable kind of flimsy really. I would expect higher quality materials for a $299.99 price point. Also since I received them they have indents in the foam padding. I can tell, the indents are from the headphones being folded up but again I was expecting better quality materials. I probably will not buy this type again and just go back to solo style. The studios are definitely not worth the extra money.
Abdul S.
Are these Hi-Fi
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
Are these a good thing to have???
Mariana
Is the sound quality comparable to competitive brands?
Rosa C.
Springfield, IL
Techie Expert Level 3
How much are they and where do they sell them