BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Studio 2.0 Headphone - Champagne uploaded by Megan T.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #6 in Headphones

The world's most famous headphone has been completely redesigned and reimagined. The new beats by dr. Dre studio headphone is lighter, sexier, stronger, and more comfortable, with precision sound, adaptive noise cancelling, a 20-hour rechargeble battery, and remotetalk. It has all the energy and excitement you expect from beats, plus a powerful, reengineered sound. . â . Feel your music the beats acoustic engine makes your listening experience intimate, personal, and real. Our signature dsp software is designed to generate the emotional experience that dr. Dre, jimmy iovine, and some of the music industry s greatest... see more...

Priscilla G.
Techie Expert Level 1
I love these. I love working out and I use them every time I go to the gym to exercise. They get really loud so I get to block out any surrounding noise and I love that they are in the color Champagne. It is such a beautiful color and a good brand that I love and would recommend to others.
Shane T.
Great color! Sound quality is awesome! Beats are the best headphones on the market.. my only issue was the fact that the wireless will not last as long as wired.. the design is awesome but I find myself forgetting to charge mine from time to time and not being able to listen to them while I’m at the skatepark
Lana W.
Germantown, TN
I was really excited about these when I got them, but they slowly started to deplete in quality. For such an expensive product I want them to last a long time, but these just didn't. I am overall disappointed in these headphones. I loved the color and the sound when I first got them. but after about 3 months, they just got worse and worse
brandy a.
Glasgow, KY
i bought these for my son for christmas and he absolutely loves them..he said they were amazing and i know that there is nothing else that compares to these..yes they were a little expensive but for the quality of the product its well worth the money...
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I really like these headphones. The sound quality is so nice and it blocks out other noises around you which is very nice. A lot of my friend that have borrowed these headphones love them just as much as I do.
Mikayla H.
Techie Expert Level 1
By far the best headphones on the market. Truly sound cancelling. You can only hear crisp and clear music and nothing around you. Also, no one around you can hear your music too loudly. They're bomb!!!!
Samantha S.
Oshkosh, WI
I have had these for about 2 months and so far I really like them. The sound quality is right where Beats is supposed to be. I don't think they are any better than the Beats Solo and I wish I would've just gotten the Beats Solo Wireless since they are the same cost. I do like the form and fit of these. I have smaller ears and they fit perfectly. I do worry about the hinges on the headset itself. They don't seem super durable kind of flimsy really. I would expect higher quality materials for a $299.99 price point. Also since I received them they have indents in the foam padding. I can tell, the indents are from the headphones being folded up but again I was expecting better quality materials. I probably will not buy this type again and just go back to solo style. The studios are definitely not worth the extra money.
Arlando B.
Kansas City, MO
I don't own a pair of headphones, but I did get a pair of beats by Dre earbuds got Christmas. I liked the sound of the earbuds, but the earbuds would mess up and I could only hear out of one side. I sent them back, got a new pair and the same exact issue happened again! Like I said I never owned a pair of headphones, but I would definitely try them out. I would not be opposed to trying different products from beats by Dre.

Hailey P.
Techie Expert Level 1
I just woke him and then she got home and to get home and then get home to me go and get him my dad dad said hey is a good day night and at night we and we are can hang on the other day night and go get some food
Elise G.
I love love love these heaphones! the fact that they are wireless makes my life 8,000 times easier. I can use them with my laptop or phone and not have to worry about a cord getting too short. I love using my laptop for music while i cook and if for some reason i cant have the speaker on, these makes it all work out. Also, the color is super cute and very fun and classy
Abdul S.
Are these Hi-Fi
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
Are these a good thing to have???
Mariana
Is the sound quality comparable to competitive brands?