BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Solo HD On-Ear Headphones - Light Blue (900-00065-01) uploaded by Sasha E.BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Solo HD On-Ear Headphones - Light Blue (900-00065-01) uploaded by Regina H.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #72 in Headphones

Beats by dr. Dre solo hd headphones are made to be a lighter, on-ear version of studios. Compact enough to fit in your purse, beats solo headphones carry the powerful signature sound beats products are famous for. clearer sound. Deeper bass. beats solo hd on-ear headphones feature the original beats by dr. Dre signature sound profile in a smaller, sleeker, more colorful package. You get crystal clear highs and deep, rumbling lows in a lightweight headphone perfect for long listening sessions. almost impossible to break. every pair is now constructed of super-durable, flexible material, reinforced with a metal strip to... see more...

• Do these come in pink? and where can I find them? 5 Answers
  • Where can I buy the Ellen Blue color of these?2 Answers
  • "the only downside to these is that although the sound quality is good and noise cancelling is great the sound isolation is awful. " in 2 reviews
  • "They're comfortable to wear and have great sound quality." in 2 reviews
  • "These have very good music quality but the hurt your ears after a while and its not worth the money!" in 1 review
  • "i personally love beat headphones i think they are such good quality and worth the money because i know a lot of people that love them" in 1 review
  • "I like these better than ear buds because they do not damage as much" in 1 review
Chapin H.
Mount Horeb
I love them!  The sound is great and they are very easy to pack if you are going away on travel. Also, when it comes to sound you will not be able to hear anything when you put your music or whatever you're listening to so it cancels the noise around you which I love. I have had them for a few years now and they are in still very very great condition!
Megan Y.
I love these Beats headphones, they have been working out great for me and have held up for a little over 3 or 4 years, although they work and I have never had a problem with them working sound wise, the top of them and the padding on the ears are starting to come off and separate from the plastic. But the sound is still crystal clear and they block out most of the outside noise, even though they are no noise canceling.
Faith C.
My favorite headphones to date.. They were a gift but I would buy them in a heartbeat. (no pun intended). Very high quality. High durability. Lightweight. Overall, I love them!
chantal l.
I have these in white and I love them, the only problem is aux cable got stuck in my phone jack because it broke one time I tried taking it out. I purchased insurance when I bought them but neither the insurance nor the manufacturer have helped me get a replacement aux cable. They just keep giving different numbers to call that get me nowhere. I've been buying aux cables that I keep needing to replace every few months and those $20 every few months add up. So really the product itself is good but the company's customer service isn't
Raven G.
Gaithersburg, MD
I think these headphones are all hype honestly.. I just needed new ones and Target had them for $100 off .. I originally wanted wireless earbuds but like i said these were on sale. If you do like over the ear headphones like this make sure you get ones that go over your ears and don't squish them. My ears aren't that big but if I wear these for too long they start to hurt my ears a lot! The sound quality is awesome though I won't lie.
Krystalyn K.
ferndale, MI
Techie Expert Level 1
I simply love these HEADPHONES! I truly feel like I have studio quality and I feel like I can truly experience what the artist was trying to relay in their music. I have never had such powerful bass and sound for such and affordable price. I own the Solo HD headset and earbuds by Dr. Dre; that should speak volumes. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do, I never leave home without them!
Naomi L.
San Antonio, TX
My fiancé and I love these headphones. They are loud and comfortable. They aren't made cheap and don't stop working after a while like other headphones we have bought. They also don't fall apart either easily like that ludacris ones. All the black foam is peeling off on the sides of our faces every time we use those ones. So far beats headphones are awesome.
Teion S.
Fayetteville, AR
Everyone knows that Beats keep in the sound of your music better that any other headphones or earphones! These come in such great colors, they don't scratch up, and the case for them is the best part! Even though they are pretty expensive, you won't have to buy anymore headphones, or earbuds, because these seem like they will last plenty!
Katie W.
Saint Augustine, FL
I don't find that for the price the quality of sound is that much different from a cheaper pair. It seems that most of the price is coming from the brand or from the cool colors. I would suggest doing some research and purchasing a cheaper alternative or at least from a different brand.
Haleigh P.
My all time favorite headphones I've ever owned. I personally think everyone should own a pair because they are well worth the price. They're clear and can tune out people around you so you can strictly focus on your music and nothing else. If I could get another pair I would in a heartbeat.
Brittney R.
Livonia, MI
Do these come in pink? and where can I find them?
Meg F.
Frederick, MD
Where can I buy the Ellen Blue color of these?