BY BEATS BY DR. DRE

Beats solo hd headphones are made to be a lighter, on-ear version of studios. Compact enough to fit in your purse, beats solo headphones carry the powerful signature sound beats products are famous for. see more...

BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Solo HD Drenched in Teal
  • "You could not hear anything around you, and they are tighter which would be great for the gym." in 1 review
  • "the sound is perfect and you can hear every instrument!" in 1 review
Latoya J.
Baltimore, MD
I had these but unfortunately they were stolenūüė© They were seriously amazing! From sound to look they can take all my money lol
Celine B.
Asheville, NC
I have these and they are so loud and pretty i love them but i cant find them it makes me so upset
Adriana V.
San Antonio, TX
Not really a headphone fan. Too bulky, but of all of them these are always my favorite.
Emily H.
Marion, IA
My boss has a red pair of these and I tried them out-the sound was great! You could not hear anything around you, and they are tighter which would be great for the gym. The only bad thing is they would be hard to clean. I am wondering if they are wireless though, or if some come as wireless?
Nikki E.
Surprise , Az
Along with the speaker, these are amazing! the sound is perfect and you can hear every instrument!
lizzie a.
San Jose, CA
The headphones are not my favorite, but i do love the colors that BEATS come in. This teal is super pretty.
Ashli H.
San Marcos, TX
This is the first pair of Beats I've ever owned. Although they are small, they are not to be underestimated. They back power in sound. The sound quality is crisp, and treble and bass are more amplified which allows you to fully hear all parts of the music better than any other standard brand. Being that they come in various colors is definitely a bonus.
Amanda W.
Clifton, NJ
Just got these for myself as a early chrismas gift and i love them sound is amazing
Alessandra Z.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Beats are really cool. The sound is good and they offer a good amount of noise canceling. The only thing that they place a fair amount of side pressure on my ears so they always are a bit soar after using my headphones
Dinah G.
Beats are good headphones BUT, there are better ones out there. I found with my beats that after a while the sound quality diminished and it even sounded like my ear piece speakers blew.
Janiece A.
Are they worth buying?
Cyan J.
Toronto , ON
What's your favorite colour beats? Mine is white and gold :)
Emily H.
Marion, IA
Are they wireless?
Ashlee W.
South Jordan, UT
Beats of course
Alyssa F.
Colusa, CA
Which is better Bose or beats by dre?