BY BEATS BY DR. DRE

Beats solo hd headphones are made to be a lighter, on-ear version of studios. Compact enough to fit in your purse, beats solo headphones carry the powerful signature sound beats products are famous for. see more...

• "the sound is perfect and you can hear every instrument!" in 1 review
  • "You could not hear anything around you, and they are tighter which would be great for the gym." in 1 review
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
BEST HEADPHONES I'VE EVER OWNED! These are by far the best headphones I've ever used. The sound in crisp and clear. I can hear Ad-libs on here that you don't even hear on the radio. If they ever break I'd have to get another pair because the quality is unmatched in my comparison.
Kristina D.
Vacaville, CA
Love these headphones. Very comfortable and the sound is great. I use these to watch movies and listen to music. The price was great. I bough them on sale. The are a higher quality than other brands of headphones. I would definitely recommend these
Ashli H.
San Marcos, TX
This is the first pair of Beats I've ever owned. Although they are small, they are not to be underestimated. They back power in sound. The sound quality is crisp, and treble and bass are more amplified which allows you to fully hear all parts of the music better than any other standard brand. Being that they come in various colors is definitely a bonus.
Kathy B.
Tried these on in the local Best Buy and they are amazing!!! Very comfy cushioning for the ears and out of this world bass. Excellent noise canceling and I couldn't hear anything around me with these on!
Taylor K.
Beats are amazing but not worth the price, there is definitely better out there.
The padding around the ears doesn't do too much for me, honestly. It ends up hurting after a while.
They tend to always slide off my head, I can never adjust to the right size.
They're good with blocking out sound, definitely.
Emily H.
Marion, IA
My boss has a red pair of these and I tried them out-the sound was great! You could not hear anything around you, and they are tighter which would be great for the gym. The only bad thing is they would be hard to clean. I am wondering if they are wireless though, or if some come as wireless?
Gina R.
Waco, TX
This is a great product. It has great sound quality and allows me to tune out the outside noise and enjoy what I am listening to... a must have. A little pricey but worth the money spent.
Dinah G.
Beats are good headphones BUT, there are better ones out there. I found with my beats that after a while the sound quality diminished and it even sounded like my ear piece speakers blew.
Alessandra Z.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Beats are really cool. The sound is good and they offer a good amount of noise canceling. The only thing that they place a fair amount of side pressure on my ears so they always are a bit soar after using my headphones
Ellie H.
I own a pair of beats and they are amazing the only problem is that I have had these for 3 and 1-2 years and the padding at the top has fallen off.
Janiece A.
Are they worth buying?
Emily H.
Marion, IA
Are they wireless?
Cyan J.
Toronto, ON
What's your favorite colour beats? Mine is white and gold :)
Ashlee W.
South Jordan, UT
Beats of course
Alyssa F.
Colusa, CA
Which is better Bose or beats by dre?