BY BEATS BY DR. DRE

Beats solo hd headphones are made to be a lighter, on-ear version of studios. Compact enough to fit in your purse, beats solo headphones carry the powerful signature sound beats products are famous for. see more...

BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Solo HD Drenched in Teal
  • "You could not hear anything around you, and they are tighter which would be great for the gym." in 1 review
  • "the sound is perfect and you can hear every instrument!" in 1 review
Shantelle H.
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
BEST HEADPHONES I'VE EVER OWNED! These are by far the best headphones I've ever used. The sound in crisp and clear. I can hear Ad-libs on here that you don't even hear on the radio. If they ever break I'd have to get another pair because the quality is unmatched in my comparison.
Kristina D.
Kristina D.
Vacaville, CA
Love these headphones. Very comfortable and the sound is great. I use these to watch movies and listen to music. The price was great. I bough them on sale. The are a higher quality than other brands of headphones. I would definitely recommend these
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Tried these on in the local Best Buy and they are amazing!!! Very comfy cushioning for the ears and out of this world bass. Excellent noise canceling and I couldn't hear anything around me with these on!
Kristinia A.
Kristinia A.
Summerville , SC
I love these beats! The sound quality is great and I am obsessed with this color! It matches my otter box perfectly!
Latoya J.
Latoya J.
Baltimore, MD
I had these but unfortunately they were stolen😩 They were seriously amazing! From sound to look they can take all my money lol
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Beats are amazing but not worth the price, there is definitely better out there.
The padding around the ears doesn't do too much for me, honestly. It ends up hurting after a while.
They tend to always slide off my head, I can never adjust to the right size.
They're good with blocking out sound, definitely.
Celine B.
Celine B.
Asheville
I have these and they are so loud and pretty i love them but i cant find them it makes me so upset
Ellie H.
Ellie H.
I own a pair of beats and they are amazing the only problem is that I have had these for 3 and 1-2 years and the padding at the top has fallen off.
Montana P.
Montana P.
Inverness, FL
Best headphones around . They sound amazing they are so worth it . They are popular as well . I love these headphone no doubt ..
Nikki E.
Nikki E.
Surprise , Az
Along with the speaker, these are amazing! the sound is perfect and you can hear every instrument!
Janiece A.
Janiece A.
Are they worth buying?
Cyan J.
Cyan J.
Toronto, ON
What's your favorite colour beats? Mine is white and gold :)
Emily H.
Beats of course
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Colusa, CA
Which is better Bose or beats by dre?