BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #4 in Headphones

Beats solo hd headphones are made to be a lighter, on-ear version of studios. Compact enough to fit in your purse, beats solo headphones carry the powerful signature sound beats products are famous for. see more...

Priscilla G.
Techie Expert
I love these. I love working out and I use them every time I go to the gym to exercise. They get really loud so I get to block out any surrounding noise and I love that they are wireless. However, I did find that after a year, one earbud stopped working so that was a bit dissapointing.
Angie R.
South Gate, CA
Techie Expert
These pair of beats are my favorite pair of earphones. These Solo ones aren't quite that big, and are comfortable. I got my pair at the apple store along with my Macbook. They compliment each other quite well. When I'm listening to music, I get lost in my own little world and feel like I'm in my own music video. I have my pair for 3 years already, and they still work. I believe they were $100. These are cheaper compared to other great quality earphones on the market. I have two pairs, and thinking about getting another pair.
Raymery M.
Haverhill, MA
Got these as a Christmas present from my boyfriend, love them so much very comfortable and have an extraordinary sound system. The color is also beautiful I love the hot pink color. I would recommend others to purchase this. It is on the expensive side but it truly delivers :)
Brittany J.
if I want to say I'm so happy they came out with these dre beats solo. they are pricey but it works real good. you cant compare this to anything that's how good they are. you can find them at Walmart in any color. I would recommend anyone to buy any day.
Amanda H.
Meadville
Techie Expert
Very good sound quality. the buds are comfortable on your ears, but why so big??? Why so expensive. Hope to see the price drop down but it definitely lives up to its reputation for high quality product.
Nakesia F.
Chesapeake, VA
My daughter loves her Pink Beats. She’s had them for about 4 years and they still function like new. Be sure to keep them in the carrying case when not in use to avoid damage.
Miriam S.
Tarzana , CA
My obsession!!!! First off I'm sure you all already know that Beats are a reliable and trusted brand. I love how they keep the new headphone style fun and vibrate. These wireless headphone are an essential in my everyday life. From school to the gym, I need my Beats with me at all tones. The battery life on these babies is notable as well. None of us want to have to stop our listening pleasure every couple of hours to charge our headphones. These Beats hold a charge that can get you through a full day of nonstop music worry free.
Jenn M.
Walpole, MA
I have wanted a pair of Beats for so long but didn't want to pay the pricetag. I managed to score these (in white) for under $100 on a good black friday sale. I will say they are comfortable and do provide a nice quality sound but for the original price tag I feel like you can find something just as good if not better that also provides noise canceling qualities.
Maya S.
Techie Expert
Muy cómodo al principio, pero después de unos 45 minutos de uso, empiezan a lastimarme las orejas un poco. La calidad del sonido es grande, pero es difícil saber cuando otros pueden escuchar la música, y por lo general requiere un sonido fuerte (y sí, mi oído está perfectamente bien, así que no es la calidad de mi audición que requiere el sonido fuerte) . Recomiendo los golpes, pero tenga en cuenta que es posible que tenga que cambiar a auriculares para evitar el dolor en los oídos cada 45 minutos o menos.
Ashley T.
Techie Expert
love and love!! they work so good and very good quality when hearing the music. I have gotten them as a gift for my birthday. I use them all the time even when my mom tells me to take them off lol. you must get these!! there amazing as can be. I would buy again if mine broke.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
How well do these work!? I have never owned any Beatz products.
Mak D.
Do you think these are good quality?
Diana B.
Fort Worth, TX
How well do these work? Would they be great for flying?
Elizabeth E.
Riverton, IL
How well do these work compared to the head phones?
Destiney C.
Salinas , CA
Which would be better, Beats or headphones from Bose?