BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #1 in Headphones

Beats solo hd headphones are made to be a lighter, on-ear version of studios. Compact enough to fit in your purse, beats solo headphones carry the powerful signature sound beats products are famous for. see more...

Alyssa T.
Nashville, TN
Cute design, but the quality just isn’t what you’re paying for. You’re paying for the name. Too much bass, not clear sounding and not very comfortable either. There are much better options. Sorry but not a fan.
Madison M.
These are literally THE BEST HEAD PHONES OUT THERE. They a very pricey but THEY ARE WORTH IT. I use these at the gym everytime I go. The number one thing I LOVE about it is the beats headphones have bass like you wouldn't believe. it's like listening to music in your car with a sound system. They also are sound proof like I literally can't hear anyone when my music is on. It blocks out all background noise so you can really hear and listen to music. They can plug up to your phone. ipad anything that has a ear jack to it. I highly recommend these to anyone.
Cindy V.
Morganville, NJ
Techie Expert Level 1
These headphones are my gym headphones. They deliver a clear and crisp sound. I have not had any issues with them. I love that the color is so vivid and bright. I would absolutely buy them again. They have lasted quite awhile.
Chris B.
Des Moines, IA
Techie Expert Level 1
I have owned two pairs of these. One pair is black and red and other pair is blue. I bought them for my wife and I as we heard a lot about beats. We have owned them for 3-4 years now and they are compact, and has great audio. I would buy again, as for music you can't beat the quality. When it comes to working, listening to movies, I go with Bose.
Alexis P.
Riverside, RI
Techie Expert Level 1
This is a great product for the music lover.. aka me!
It is a bit pricy but worth every penny! It is comfortable to wear unlike buds that hurt your ears. They have a nice cushion for support. The quality of sound is amazing one of the best headphones I have ever tried.
Nelly J.
Techie Expert Level 1
I love listening to music while at the gym, Beach, anywhere really and these headphones are everything. The color is gorgeous and the sound is very good too. To zone people out and focus in on the sound. Great headphones!
Priscilla G.
Techie Expert Level 1
I love these. I love working out and I use them every time I go to the gym to exercise. They get really loud so I get to block out any surrounding noise and I love that they are wireless. However, I did find that after a year, one earbud stopped working so that was a bit dissapointing.
Diana R.
Akron, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
These are my gym headphones. They fold up so they’re very compact and convenient. The sound you get from these is so clean and crisp. These are worth every penny! I recommend these for anyone and everyone! #headphone #beats
Gabrielle B.
Columbus, OH
Worth the price. It keeps the music bumping without it feeling like it can be “too loud” on the ears. These headphones are adjustable but can get uncomfortable after while of it resting on your ears and head.
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Techie Expert Level 1
My husband has a pair of these and they sound great. When you put them on it’s as if you’re at a concert or club. I use them and am in my own zone when listening to music. Hoping to get a pair for myself.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
How well do these work!? I have never owned any Beatz products.
Mak D.
Do you think these are good quality?
Destiney C.
Salinas , CA
Which would be better, Beats or headphones from Bose?
Diana B.
Fort Worth, TX
How well do these work? Would they be great for flying?
Elizabeth E.
Riverton, IL
How well do these work compared to the head phones?