BY BEATS BY DR. DRE

Beats solo hd headphones are made to be a lighter, on-ear version of studios. Compact enough to fit in your purse, beats solo headphones carry the powerful signature sound beats products are famous for. see more...

• I want to invest in nice headphones because I often use t...1 Answers
  • Are these worth the money? I've been strongly considering...8 Answers
  • I've been considering buying home beats but I need more f...1 Answers
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Solo HD Drenched in Light Blue
  • "I love this headphones, when you wearing them, the music quality is amazing and you cannot hear anything around you other than the music." in 4 reviews
  • "I'm not a sound quality expert, so the sound is fine for listening to music/ watching videos on my laptop or phone." in 4 reviews
  • "When wearing them, the music quality is amazing and you cannot hear anything around you other than the music!" in 3 reviews
  • "I love my beats they are in this color and the work perfectly when I listen to music on here its like I escaped to a new world of music they are good quality and worth the money you pay for it" in 1 review
  • "I love wearing them when I workout and the case is compact and works great with apple products!" in 1 review
Jenny K.
los angeles, CA
I like these headphones mostly because they are super cute. To me, they are a high-quality fashion accessory and not a piece of technical equipment. As far as sound goes...it's just fine. But if you need superior sound or professional-quality sound, then these are not the ones for you. But if you need something for studying, work, or leisure, then these are perfect.
These will make you look cute and street smart. Other brands of candy-colored headphones are just not cool enough.
Also, I have multiple pairs. My old ones broke and were not constructed well, but the newer models are much more sturdy! I wish I could mix and match the ear piece colors to the headband. Like I said, these are a fashion accessory to me...
YANNI D.
Clayton, NC
So to give a review on these beauties. I got them for my daughter. Ive used them a couple of times. All I can say about them is that the bass and sound delivered by them is out of this world. When I saw they became the affordable price for my taste it was a no brainier having to buy them the day they were dropped in price. But now that I have them they are worth the money that they were previously marked for, and now with the new design the color is phenomenal. My daughter says she feels like a rock star when she's wearing them. With having them for a week she has had many compliments with them and I knew from then on that the money was worth it.
Violeta V.
Beats has been sponsored by celebrities and seen in multiple celebrity/artist commercials. From personal experience, I do not recommend them. They have been over-hyped and raved about by the media and continue to do so. If you want to stay on trend and want to 'look' trendy while listening to music, then buy these. Or if you want to actually listen to the quality of music, as well as enough clarity to hear the tonality of the artist and instruments, then I recommend getting JLAB headphones or earbuds (much cheaper.)
Lucy P.
These work so well for me. Great sound. Great look. Great quality. I've had these for such a long time and it still works perfect. Beats are easily my favorite brand of headphones. It's not expensive considering the other name brands and their better headphones. Too bad they discontinued making these, but the new ones are even better!
Emily C.
I loved these headphones the second I used them! Great sound quality and they look so cute to boot! I'm giving a 4 star due to the fact that after one year of use, the cord seems to be failing and makes the music staticky. I think once I buy a replacement, they'll be great again, but I'm bummed that it didn't last longer.
Hannah B.
I won a pair of these last year, which I was so happy about because I had been eyeing these babies for a while! I'm not a sound quality expert, so the sound is fine for listening to music/ watching videos on my laptop or phone. While these headphones look cool, they're not that comfortable to wear for more than an hour. After a while, my head starts to hurt and I switch to my regular headphones (same sound quality). For the price, you would think that they would be more comfortable, but it's style over comfort with these headphones.
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
Techie Expert Level 2
I personally don't have a pair, but I bought my 16 year old granddaughter a pair for Christmas last year and she loves them. She has not had any trouble and she hasn't torn them up yet. :) Things usually don't last that long with her so they must be pretty sturdy!
Claire P.
Keizer, OR
I love these beats! I got them on Black Friday a few years ago for about 80 bucks! I love this color of them. They are way worth the price, because the sound quality is amazing. It's like having a nice surround sound system right by your ear, but not too loud (you can adjust the loudness). They also cancel out background noise, which is perfect while traveling.
KayeCee S.
Right now, I'm sitting here perusing influenster while listening to a video playing in another tab. What am I using to listen and not disturb the rest of my family? My Beats, of course!

These things are amazing! Clear sound and very comfortable. No problems with the wires or anything like you see with the cheaper headphones.
Lindsey W.
Wilson, NC
The headphones work well and have great noise cancelling ability, but if I wear them for too long I start to feel really sick. I think it has something to do with the motion sickness properties associated with the ear. I unfortunately wear them often because of this.
Ashleigh H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Are these worth the money? I've been strongly considering buying some but want to make the right decision.
Lianna W.
Salem, MA
How is the sound quality compared to Bose?
Paulina Z.
Palos Hills, IL
I want to invest in nice headphones because I often use them for school, and of course in my free time sometimes as well. I'm just not sure whether or not to pull the trigger and purchase these headphones mainly because of the price. I'm also not sure which model would be the beast for me? Any ideas?
Jasmine L.
I've been considering buying home beats but I need more feedback .