BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Solo HD Drenched in Black uploaded by Estefany P.BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Solo HD Drenched in Black uploaded by Estefany P.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #54 in Headphones

Beats solo hd headphones are made to be a lighter, on-ear version of studios. Compact enough to fit in your purse, beats solo headphones carry the powerful signature sound beats products are famous for. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "These are great in terms of sound quality but I can find better for less money." in 1 review
Estefany P.
Miami fl 33191-1501, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
Amo esto auriculares se centra bien a mis oído el audio es perfecto me facina BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Solo HD Drenched in Black
Paige H.
Techie Expert Level 1
I've had these headphones for a while and they hate great.
The sound is amazing through these!
They are noise cancelling too which is a great feature I also love how they fold down to fit into your bag!
Nada S.
Techie Expert Level 2
Honestly, these are good headphones, but you can get the same if not better quality ones for cheaper. It's all about the brand name with this price. For the ladies, I don't recommend the white. I get makeup on them and it's hard to get off
Darimar L.
Bayamon
Its a great gift! The sound is great and its so stylish. I love how comforting they are and they don't make my ears tired for hearing, they don't bother my ears at all and almost all the headphones in this style do
Ashlyn G.
Streetman, TX
These headphones are such good quality! And if you're one of those people who like to have the music blasting in your ear.... these get PLENTY loud enough for that!! I've had mine for almost 3 years and they are still in great shape!!
Str8beauty -.
I got these in the summer they work pretty. The sound quality is amazing but for head phones these are very pricey. The padding did start to loosen not sure it was work the money
Devan D.
Atlanta
Love these headphones. My hair stops me from using many headphones but these are perfect for accommodating to my head and hair. Would recommend for teenagers also. Sound quality is perfect and folding feature allows for easy storage when not using.
Natalie G.
Love love these headphones! Then are a little expensive (mostly because of the name brand) but they are good quality headphones! I love wearing these when I go workout! Eliminates outside noise which I love! Highly recommend.
kayla g.
Morton grove, IL
Amazing headphones that blocks out all sound. Sound quality is very good and would recommend.
Caroline C.
Newburgh, IN
Love beats by dr.dre. They make my music sound so much better and when I'm listening to music I usually can not hear anything else going on