BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Solo HD Drenched in Black uploaded by Estefany P.BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Solo HD Drenched in Black uploaded by Estefany P.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE

Beats solo hd headphones are made to be a lighter, on-ear version of studios. Compact enough to fit in your purse, beats solo headphones carry the powerful signature sound beats products are famous for. see more...

BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Solo HD Drenched in Black
  • "These are great in terms of sound quality but I can find better for less money." in 1 review
John H.
Greenbelt, MD
These headphones are great for noise cancellation.
Anyone would love these type of headphones because they will help drown out the noise.
Amanda B.
Town Creek, AL
I purchased these for both my oldest daughter and my son and they love them. The sound quality is absolutely amazing. We have had them for over a year now and they still hold up just as well as the first day we got them. I highly recommend these headphones.
Paige H.
I've had these headphones for a while and they hate great.
The sound is amazing through these!
They are noise cancelling too which is a great feature I also love how they fold down to fit into your bag!
Steph C.
Easton, PA
These headphones are great for working out. They are easy to use. They block out all other sound. They are the best headphones out there.
Brianna R.
Racine, Wisconsin
Was never into headphones, I always liked just earbuds. But I needed some for the gym and so I got these and they are awesome. Not too bulky, nice sound, and block everything out.
Kari  M.
Bought these for my son and my husband and I find ourselves using them! They don't provide total noise cancellation but the sound quality is amazing!!
Karan D.
Love them!! Although they are pricey but they worth the money. Amazing quality of the sound that is delivered by these. Would def buy others colors
Nia
I don't think that I could ever go back to another headphone brand! Beats is my all time favorite brand and I love how you can not only hear the music you can FEEL the music and the beat! I literally gt lost in the gym when I have these babies on!
Chasity H.
Love these , last a long time, no problems at all, comfortable to the head and ears, definitely. Recommend
Becky C.
Hartsville, SC
Everything about these headphones are awesome. The sound, the color, everything. And I love how they look on. So sleek