BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Solo HD Drenched in Black uploaded by Estefany P.BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Solo HD Drenched in Black uploaded by Estefany P.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #49 in Headphones

Beats solo hd headphones are made to be a lighter, on-ear version of studios. Compact enough to fit in your purse, beats solo headphones carry the powerful signature sound beats products are famous for. see more...

BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Solo HD Drenched in Black
  • "These are great in terms of sound quality but I can find better for less money." in 1 review
Brittany S.
Minnetonka, MN
They are not the best but I use them for karaoke apps such as Smule. They are worth half the price. I only recommend them if you get them on sale.
Natalie w.
Pinnacle, NC
Love these. They make you feel like you are at a concert. I love that they cover your ears and you don't have any background noise to compete with.
Natalie D.
Mission, TX
Best headphones ever! They block out most of the outside noise so I can enjoy my music! They are comfortable to wear. I purchased them at Best Buy.
Abria A.
Greenwood, SC
Great sound very clear sound quality.... My beats are lifeeee!!!!!!!! I have had two pair because my first pair were stolen but great headphones
Niveda P.
So in love with these. They have great sound quality and super in style. Use them for music and when studying and to record voiceovers for videos
Jeanette B.
The sound quality on these headphones are amazing! I purchased them at best buy, they were a bit pricey but worth the money! A great purchase!
Rachel F.
Edmonton, AB
I like these headphones but I feel like I paid more for the brand name than for quality. No specific issues but nothing extraordinary either.
Nicolette P.
Lemoore, CA
I actually bought them for my daughter they are very loud super cute and you cannot hear your surrounds just what is going on in ur earphones
Chelsea E.
Picayune, MS
Amazing quality. It's the kind of head phones that block out everything surrounding you so you can focus on the music and how the beat drop.
Caroline C.
Newburgh, IN
Love beats by dr.dre. They make my music sound so much better and when I'm listening to music I usually can not hear anything else going on