BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Solo HD Drenched in Black uploaded by Estefany P.BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Solo HD Drenched in Black uploaded by Estefany P.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #57 in Headphones

Beats solo hd headphones are made to be a lighter, on-ear version of studios. Compact enough to fit in your purse, beats solo headphones carry the powerful signature sound beats products are famous for. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "These are great in terms of sound quality but I can find better for less money." in 1 review
Kristina B.
Mankato, MN
To be honest, you're just paying for the name,. Not worth the price in my opinion. The rubber cushion part in the middle of the headphones will fall out within a year.
Matthew D.
Mt Zion, IL
These headphones produce great sound. They have very deep bass but not to much where it drowns out the music I bought these for my son and he absolutely loves them. I'm considering buying some for myself now.
Arhanxa C.
Winnetka, CA
My beats are great, they look super cool and they work amazing. I can hear everything that I wouldn't be able to hear with regular buds. The sound quality is the best I've ever heard
Abigail S.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
These are great in terms of sound quality but I can find better for less money. I feel like I'm paying for the celebrity endorsement and not for a quality product.
tanya  h.
Brockport, NY
I purchased these headphones for my son. They are a good quality headphone however they are mostly popular due to the name. They provide a good sound quality
Cyndria  P.
Amazing quality you can't go wrong with them they're pricey but stylish and worth it, mine broke but you can get a warranty with it and should be fine
Jasmin I.
Got these for my boyfriend for Christmas and he loves them! Says their better than any other headphones he's ever had! The sound and quality is amazing
Kari  M.
Bought these for my son and my husband and I find ourselves using them! They don't provide total noise cancellation but the sound quality is amazing!!
Alison L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
I love these headphones, they are such good quality, and not only this, but they're comfortable and you can adapt the headphones to your head shape.
Maria M.
Bronx, NY
I have have them for a present to my son. He love them but they didn't last for long they broke easy. I don't think they its a great deal to buy them