BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Solo HD Drenched in Black uploaded by Estefany P.BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Solo HD Drenched in Black uploaded by Estefany P.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #54 in Headphones

Beats solo hd headphones are made to be a lighter, on-ear version of studios. Compact enough to fit in your purse, beats solo headphones carry the powerful signature sound beats products are famous for. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "These are great in terms of sound quality but I can find better for less money." in 1 review
Meg P.
I loved wearing my BEATS to games to "get in the zone", as I was able to cancel out most of the sound around me. My biggest problem is that my ears hurt after wearing these for more than a few hours.
Kaeleigh L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
The sound is very clean and these are very comfortable on your ears. however, in sound, compared to other styles from this brand, the bass in not nearly as apparen't if that is what you are looking for.
Michelle B.
Orange, CA
I bought these for my daughter in pink and she loves them! My son was so jealous that I had to buy a set for him in purple. He uses them all the time and can't hear a word I am saying to him. LOL
Guy G.
Brooklyn, NY
Been using Dr.Dre beats headphone for 2 years and its still works perfectly fine. High quality an portable. Very comfortable design in all colors. Highly recommended for music lovers of all ages.
Sara M.
Apple Valley, CA
The best headphones I have every had. I love how they have the old school look and that I don't have to put them in my ears. The sound is amazing!!! They fit comfortably and are easy to use.
Shaunna  O.
Lowell, MA
These are the best phone I've ever bought in my life to music is so Claire and sounds amazing and your ears I recommend that you buy them I bought them as a gift for a lot of my friends
Maddie M.
Temple City, CA
Studio quality I love anything by Dre! I love listening to music and really get into it and these noise canceling headphones do the trick I can zone out and it's just me and my music.
The headphones are okay. I don't like the look of the plastic and the they are okay sound quality. I recommend going up headphones quality with in beats. I would not re buy these.
Anitra P.
Russellville, AL
Fair sound quality. I was a little disappointed in the sound for the price. Quality was substandard also. foam around ears cracked and was uncomfortable only after a few months.
Amber M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great sound quality! I like to use these at the gym for when I am running on the treadmill. They are also great on airplane rides to really drown out the background noise.