BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Solo HD Drenched in Black uploaded by Estefany P.BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Solo HD Drenched in Black uploaded by Estefany P.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #46 in Headphones

Beats solo hd headphones are made to be a lighter, on-ear version of studios. Compact enough to fit in your purse, beats solo headphones carry the powerful signature sound beats products are famous for. see more...

BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Solo HD Drenched in Black
  • "These are great in terms of sound quality but I can find better for less money." in 1 review
Hailey C.
Liberty, NC
I got my Beats for Christmas and I absolutely LOVEEE them. They create a good bass for anyone who loves bass. They fit comfortably around the ears and the black matte on them makes them an elegant looking pair of headphones
Haley C.
San Gabriel, CA
I was traveling a lot more and wanted a headphones that voided the airplane sound. And this surely did the job. Music and movies sound better. The base is louder and more vibrant. Definitely my best purchase this year.
Kalyani K.
West Columbia, SC
I really love my beats by Dr. Dre headphones. However, I do wish they would block out the sound a little bit better than they do. The music quality on the other hand is wonderful, and I use these all the time when I travel!
katie m.
Silverhill, AL
Some of the most comfortable headphones I have ever worn. i don't know for sure if they're actually noise cancelling, but they do the job for me. I need music to focus on school work and cannot have any other distraction, so I automatically grab my beats and study to close out the world when I need to.
Heather M.
San Pedro, CA
Bought these as a gift for my Brother and I want a pair for myself. Wonderful crisp clear sound and a great value for what you get. Love love love these headphones.
Annie H.
I got these as a gift for my boyfriend. He loves them! He says they are super loud, comfortable, and easy to put away in their case. Will be buying one for myself!
Lindsey A.
Lewistown, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
I use these daily and they are pretty durable the only problem I have is the rubber around the head band part popped out but I can glue it so it's no big deal. The sound quality is superb and can't be beat.
The Solo Hd headphones are great mid range headphones. Compared to other headphones in the Beats lineup, the Solo HDs sound muffled and sounds get lost. However, for the price point it brings quality sound for someone whose is looking for affordable and stylist over the ear headphones.
Str8beauty -.
I got these in the summer they work pretty. The sound quality is amazing but for head phones these are very pricey. The padding did start to loosen not sure it was work the money
Felicia P.
Fremont, NE
Sound quality is amazing. Best headphones I've ever owned. I use them to work out in and they stay perfect on my head through my cardio and weight workouts. I don't anticipate me ever switching brands.