BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Solo HD Drenched in Black uploaded by Estefany P.BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Solo HD Drenched in Black uploaded by Estefany P.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #46 in Headphones

Beats solo hd headphones are made to be a lighter, on-ear version of studios. Compact enough to fit in your purse, beats solo headphones carry the powerful signature sound beats products are famous for. see more...

BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Solo HD Drenched in Black
  • "These are great in terms of sound quality but I can find better for less money." in 1 review
Morgan C.
Winslow, AZ
Easily the best headphones out. The sound is so clear and it sound great! You can never go wrong with a pair of Beats. This is all my family uses and I've never heard a complaint from any of them. The price is for sure worth the product, you won't regret buying these
Allison H.
York, PA
I used to have the beats with the cord, but my cat thought of it as a toy. The sound quality is better than other headphones. Super easy to connect to bluetooth. Must be able to spend a little more for a better product. I would recommend this product to others.
Alyssa M.
Clear Lake, IA
I absolutely love these headphones. I used to think any headphones or earbuds would do, but I am a convert. Amazing sound quality even when just using my iPhone or iPod to listen to music.
Em G.
Although these headphones are pricey, they are literally so great and definitely worth the money. They fit comfortably on the head and have great sound quality. Anyone looking for a quality set of headphones that last a very long time, I highly recommend.
Hayli Z.
Novi, MI
I am in LOVE with my beats. I feel that beats are 100% worth the money you spend on them. I use my beats at work and they are amazing for cancelling out noise and providing excellent sound.
Elisabeth L.
Rosedale, NY
Worth every penny. I cannot workout without them. Simple to use, stays in place during intense workouts. A superior product in every sense of the way. Sound is perfect and cancels out noise around you for a great workout. Will never buy anything else
Remie M.
I love these headphones. They are very durable and they go almost everywhere I do. The quality is great and they are stylish as well!! The sound quality is also amazing. There has been no other pair of headphones that have been as good as these.
Nia
I don't think that I could ever go back to another headphone brand! Beats is my all time favorite brand and I love how you can not only hear the music you can FEEL the music and the beat! I literally gt lost in the gym when I have these babies on!
Jordan C.
Broken Arrow, OK
Really good sound. I love it! They're very comfortable and offer amazing quality sound, but I don't like how others can hear my music sometimes. Other than that they're really nice.
samantha h.
Bradenton, FL
Love the quality of the sound but the only issue I have is the cushion that is on the top of the head phone has already fallen off and makes me not want to purchase another pair.