BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Solo HD Drenched in Black uploaded by Estefany P.BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Solo HD Drenched in Black uploaded by Estefany P.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #46 in Headphones

Beats solo hd headphones are made to be a lighter, on-ear version of studios. Compact enough to fit in your purse, beats solo headphones carry the powerful signature sound beats products are famous for. see more...

BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Solo HD Drenched in Black
  • "These are great in terms of sound quality but I can find better for less money." in 1 review
Amanda W.
They delivery high quality music and the bass on these headphones are no joke. However as over the ear headphones they don't block out that much outside noise unless u really crank up the volume. The ear sockets were a little too small for my liking and would hurt my ears after intensive use since the rest right on the ear as opposed to around it.
Desiree S.
Pittston, PA
Bought these headphones for my 11 year old son, He loves them! Very good quality, fits very comfortably over his ears and the speakers are crystal clear. I used them once, and I couldn't get over how good they sound! Blocks outside noise out good too.
Jenn W.
Pittsfield, MA
I am super picky when it comes to the sound quality that comes from headphones. These are by far superior to any other headphones I've used. The sound is very crisp and clear and there is no audio loss even on lower quality MP3s
Natalie G.
Love love these headphones! Then are a little expensive (mostly because of the name brand) but they are good quality headphones! I love wearing these when I go workout! Eliminates outside noise which I love! Highly recommend.
Yeji K.
Fort Lee, NJ
I purchase this today in order to use this for editing my Youtube videos. I absolutely love the look and feel of these headphones! It is matte black and looks chic. However, I wear glasses so when I keep these on for too long, my head hurts. I guess that's good to remind you to take a break once in a while.
Adriana Z.
Wapato, WA
I absolutely love these head phones. They may be a high price for most people but they are well worth the cost. Not only are they very comfortable to wear but they drown out so much noise taking place around you that you'll never feel the same about another brand after using these beats by Dre.
Annie Y.
Spartanburg, SC
Got these 2 years ago and they're still working fine. Only problem I had was that the wire went bad and I had to replace that. I use them at work for a few hours and they're comfortable to wear. A little getting used to at first because they hurt my ears but now they're fine.
Maureen N.
Waterbury, CT
I love these headphones. They've lasted my three years, longer than any other headphones I've had. The wire is cheap though, the two I got with it frayed at the end and stopped working. I have a monster wire now and I can already tell it's better quality. The sound is awesome though.
Ally R.
Petal, MS
I love Beats by Dr. Dre. I've had a few problems with this pair tho. I bought them for my brother but he had already gotten another pair so I kept them for myself. I do believe there is a shortage or something in them. It's no big deal tho. I would definitely recommend Beats to anybody.
Jazz L.
Lakeland, FL
Bought my mother some in red and she had love them. She took them on road trips, in the waiting room, hotel, etc. I recommend to anyone who loves music and wants awesome quality to hear that bass