BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Solo HD Drenched in Black uploaded by Estefany P.BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Solo HD Drenched in Black uploaded by Estefany P.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #49 in Headphones

Beats solo hd headphones are made to be a lighter, on-ear version of studios. Compact enough to fit in your purse, beats solo headphones carry the powerful signature sound beats products are famous for. see more...

BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Solo HD Drenched in Black
  • "These are great in terms of sound quality but I can find better for less money." in 1 review
Sab T.
Decatur, GA
I bought these headphones for my younger brother as a Christmas gift only to disappointingly return them within a couple hours. For the price of this product, the sound quality is subpar. I really can't think of any reason to buy this product other than the name. At the time, he had a samsung note, and many of the bluetooth functions on the headphones were not compatible and all he could control was the volume.
Jeniveve H.
Gainesville, FL
The sound quality on these headphones are pretty good. However, I would like a little more dynamic to the sound, such as more bass. Additionally, if I wear these headphones with glasses, my ears start to hurt after an hour or so of wearing them. But overall, a really great pair of headphones.
Karmen W.
Techie Expert Level 2
I have these and they are by far the best headphones I own I got the rock candy at brand and they are good as well but nowhere near the quality that these provide. Everything you are supposed to hear you hear! It's not that big of a deal to some people but I am very into music and I love them!
Jasmine W.
I got these as a christmas gift and I could not be any happier. They drown the surrounding noise out and have awesome sound. I like the portability of these headphones and the fact that it comes with detachable wires and a carry case for times when you don't want to or can't use your headphones.
Doris T.
Honolulu, HI
I only use beats it comes in this great little baggy you can store anywhere! The sound is phenomenal I like that I can't hear any other distracting sounds when I have my head phones also easy to use when talking on the phone theirs buttons on the wires for volume my favorite product
Michelle M.
College Sta, TX
This headphones are perfect for studying in my college dorm room when I want to block out whatever noise my roommate is making. They are pretty pricey but I think it is worth it for the ability for me to stay in my own bubble without having to deal with what is going on around me.
Amanda B.
Town Creek, AL
I purchased these for both my oldest daughter and my son and they love them. The sound quality is absolutely amazing. We have had them for over a year now and they still hold up just as well as the first day we got them. I highly recommend these headphones.
Taylor H.
Athens, AL
Techie Expert Level 3
I got the blue headphones for Christmas. I really love these headphones. My only complaint is that you have to turn the wire a little so you can actually here your music. I mean this is a little pricey but it's fine. I kinda want to get me a pair of earbuds.
Shelbi J.
Spokane Valley, WA
These headphones have amazing sound and the battery lasts a long time before it needs to be recharged. It might be just me, but I feel like my ears get itchy sometimes while wearing them. Other than that they are great quality and have amazing sound.
Brittany I.
Cookeville, TN
I recently bought the Beast by Dre solo HD and I love them! They are a bit expensive but totally worth the price. The quality of sound is mind blowing! I purchased them at Wal-Mart shopping center. I would recommend these to every one of my friends!