BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Solo HD Drenched in Black uploaded by Estefany P.BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Solo HD Drenched in Black uploaded by Estefany P.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #49 in Headphones

Beats solo hd headphones are made to be a lighter, on-ear version of studios. Compact enough to fit in your purse, beats solo headphones carry the powerful signature sound beats products are famous for. see more...

BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Solo HD Drenched in Black
  • "These are great in terms of sound quality but I can find better for less money." in 1 review
Caitlin K.
Terringzean View, Cumnock
These are amazing! They are really comfortable on your ears as I feel like sometimes earphones like this can hurt or be uncomfortable on my ears especially. Also, the sound quality is great.
Brianna R.
Racine, Wisconsin
Was never into headphones, I always liked just earbuds. But I needed some for the gym and so I got these and they are awesome. Not too bulky, nice sound, and block everything out.
Steven Z.
Montreal
One of the best sets of headphones I've ever used. Bought them from the Campus Retail stores at Concordia University. Super easy to use, just plug and play.
Karan D.
Love them!! Although they are pricey but they worth the money. Amazing quality of the sound that is delivered by these. Would def buy others colors
Estefany P.
Techie Expert Level 1
Amo esto auriculares se centra bien a mis oído el audio es perfecto me facina BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Solo HD Drenched in Black
Katherine C.
Moncton, NB
Sound is great, not too big, and great noise cancelling, but the button fell off the wire and the colour is fading off the ear pads
Brittany H.
Sarnia , ON
Love the sound quality and how long they last. the music sounds better than any other headphone ive ever used
Chiqui O.
Calgary
DUDE THESE ARE AMAZING, I DO FEEL THOUGH AS IF SOMETIMES IM DEAF BUT THEYRE WORTH IT OKAY, THEYRE AMAZING
Subha K.
Brampton, Ontario , Ontario
Love it. The best out there. Pricey but worth it. Highly recommend these headphones. I give it 5 stars.
Sofie T.
I love my beats because they are syper duper loud and i never hear background noise