BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Solo HD Drenched in Black uploaded by Estefany P.BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Solo HD Drenched in Black uploaded by Estefany P.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE

Beats solo hd headphones are made to be a lighter, on-ear version of studios. Compact enough to fit in your purse, beats solo headphones carry the powerful signature sound beats products are famous for. see more...

BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Solo HD Drenched in Black
  • "These are great in terms of sound quality but I can find better for less money." in 1 review
Nadia B.
They lied, its not really sound proof. i bought them thinking they were sound proof but ended up disappointed
Jasmin M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Great quality. I use mine about every other day. The loudest doesn't hurt my ears but the bass is phenomenal.
Natalie P.
Sanford, NC
I love this, they let me escape from my parents/ the world. I really concentrate in my music when I use them
Maria S.
San Mateo , Ca
I would definitely recommend these headphones that's if you're into REALLY loud and clear music, I know I am.
Chasity H.
Love these , last a long time, no problems at all, comfortable to the head and ears, definitely. Recommend
Madeline C.
The sound quality is great, and they are really comfortable, but i beleive they are a little too over price
Jenny G.
North Las Vegas, NV
These are the best headphones ever ive tried other brands of headphones but they aren't as good as beats
Shakira L.
I love beats definitely if you have an iPhone the quality of the music you Playing is soo clear and loud
Lindsey S.
Springdale, AR
The sound quality is like no other! They're a bit bulky for me, but they make workouts more enjoyable!
Jeycee S.
Hawthorne, CA
Transmit sound in a big way, are the best and very professional, I do not know anyone who did not love