BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Solo HD Drenched in Black uploaded by Estefany P.BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Solo HD Drenched in Black uploaded by Estefany P.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #56 in Headphones

Beats solo hd headphones are made to be a lighter, on-ear version of studios. Compact enough to fit in your purse, beats solo headphones carry the powerful signature sound beats products are famous for. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "These are great in terms of sound quality but I can find better for less money." in 1 review
Odalis S.
I never bought them but I see them before they look okay . Probably some day I will buy them and try them. I never bougth
Valeria V.
Crystal clear sound! Comfortable size. A bit pricey but worth it! I use them to workout. Blocks out all outside sounds!
Saysha A.
Maryland
The best headphones I've ever had but sadly they got broken but they made me feel like I was listening to my music live
Becky C.
Hartsville, SC
Everything about these headphones are awesome. The sound, the color, everything. And I love how they look on. So sleek
Macie H.
I can never hear my music unless its turned up all the way but when i got my beats i barely had to turn them up at all!
PAMELA D.
Los Angeles, CA
Have this but in blue. Sound quality is good but overpriced. A piece broke off after a while and i have no warranty.
Amanda H.
I recently purchased these headphones. The quality is good but they get so tight on my ears that my ears turn red.
Aimee W.
Techie Expert Level 3
Speakers that give off great sound. Fits perfectly snug around the ears and isn't too tight to cause discomfort!
Amanda L.
Cushing, Ok
Both my son and daughter love their beats by Dre. The sound is nice and smooth. Definitely got what I paid for.
Ari l.
avenal
I love to use these beats, especially when I'm working out or I'm Doing my makeup (I have a passion for makeup)