BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Solo HD Drenched in Black uploaded by Estefany P.BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Solo HD Drenched in Black uploaded by Estefany P.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #56 in Headphones

Beats solo hd headphones are made to be a lighter, on-ear version of studios. Compact enough to fit in your purse, beats solo headphones carry the powerful signature sound beats products are famous for. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "These are great in terms of sound quality but I can find better for less money." in 1 review
Mandy T.
North Little Rock, AR
I love beats! They cancel out the noise around me and I can hear music likes it's supposed to be heard! Sound quality is excellent
Athena P.
Buffalo, NY
They are very good quality. I use them every . Single . Day. I highly recommend for airplane trips and long roadtrips in general
kayla h.
Lake Isabella, CA
I love my beat yep yep I love my beats. I love you baby. Yep yep i love my beats. Beats are the bests they beats errrythang.
Lucy G.
I got this as a gift from my husband and. I will say this is my favorite. I got the pink ones and I do recommend this item.
Eden T.
Best headphones I have ever purchased! Feels like you're right there hearing them sing. Perfect for drowning out the world.
Vanessa M.
Brooklyn, NY
Want toBlock out the noise that is happening in life and lose yourself into the music.. This is your item... Sound is great
Katie L.
Fayetteville
These will were a gift for my oldest son and have been one of the best things we have ever gotten him. he uses them daily!
Jessie A.
Macomb, MI
These are awesome! I received them for Christmas and the whole family has been using them. The sound quality is amazing!
Lindy A.
Orange, NJ
Techie Expert Level 1
Great sound, great bass. Very clear. Very stylish. Very versatile, can be used by both male and female. Great for gifting
Ashley W.
Connersville , IN
These are amazing headphones. They truly give you great quality in sound. You will heat and notice things you never have.