BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Solo HD Drenched in Black uploaded by Estefany P.BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Solo HD Drenched in Black uploaded by Estefany P.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #56 in Headphones

Beats solo hd headphones are made to be a lighter, on-ear version of studios. Compact enough to fit in your purse, beats solo headphones carry the powerful signature sound beats products are famous for. see more...

BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Solo HD Drenched in Black
  • "These are great in terms of sound quality but I can find better for less money." in 1 review
Raul M.
These headphones are some of the best I have ever used. I much prefer listening to music through headphones rather than through speakers and headphones like these are the reason why. Their quality is superb, you truly hear everything in the song. Whenever I have a long trip ahead of me, I will always remember to pack these headphones. They are truly some of the best headphones in the market. My only complaint is that after a while, about 50+ minutes or so, my ears will start to hurt because of thee headphones. There are time where I have to take them off for at least 10 minutes, because the pain will become too great. However, I believe this to be a minor fault as the pain isn't piercing, it is just very unpleasant, and that the pain will go away if I take a break for about 10 minutes. Other than this fault, these headphones are amazing. One of the best Christmas gifts I have ever received.
Devan D.
Atlanta
Love these headphones. My hair stops me from using many headphones but these are perfect for accommodating to my head and hair. Would recommend for teenagers also. Sound quality is perfect and folding feature allows for easy storage when not using.
Ashlyn G.
Streetman, TX
These headphones are such good quality! And if you're one of those people who like to have the music blasting in your ear.... these get PLENTY loud enough for that!! I've had mine for almost 3 years and they are still in great shape!!
Eric T.
Spokane, WA
If you need to bump to your favorite tunes while headed to your next rap battle, Beats will get you there in style. You can get a way better or equal sound for way less but you don't want to look like some chump from the burbs. This is about style. Sure they sound great and are pretty comfy even after prolonged use, ultimately You pay for a name but t sometimes a name will make you cooler than the chump you're squaring off against.
Courtney M.
I have bought 2 pairs of Dr. Dre Beats --- 1 solo and 1 studio. The solos are a nice size to be able to fit into your bag especially for college students. Beats are not the cheapest headphones however, I think they are absolutely worth the money. I agree with the comment below -- my only complaint is that after about an hour they do start to hurt your ears and that is for both sizes -- not too sure why.
Ayanna O.
Alpharetta, GA
Techie Expert Level 1
I like my Beats but they aren't as practical as I'd like. The sound quality is good but the purpose is only music. Not good for airplane bc no noise cancellation or travel adapters. I mainly just end up using the airline provided headphones (I know, yuck) or my Apple earbuds. Not worth it for the money but I'm interested in the wireless Beats earbuds for workouts.
Caitlyn S.
These head phones are great I use them for studying in the library and they are ahhhhmazzzziiinnnggf at blocking out sound. When I have them on i am totally in the zone and never hear a thing. The only down fault is that they do hurt my ears a bit when I wear them for awhile but u think that's because they are new and i have sensitive ears
Kayla C.
Holly Springs, NC
For how expensive these were, I expected a lot more. After only three months of using them, the top padding that wraps around your head fell off completely. If it were only that, I would be interested in contacting Beats. But, unfortunately, the red cord that comes with the Beats stopped working. I do not want to even have a replacement. I switched back to my SkullCandy headphones from Walmart. Same result, less expensive. At least it's in the budget to buy a few pair a year.
Kristina M.
Boise, ID
These are by far the best headphones I have ever used. Not only do they provide amazing sound they are extremely comfortable. While the price is on the higher end, you definitely get what you pay for! I would recommend these to any of my friends who travel a lot. You can't hear anything outside of whatever these headphones are playing.
Ashlee E.
Benton, AR
I won't say they aren't great headphones (they are) but I'm not sure if they're worth the hefty price tag just because of Dre. And I love Dre! But you can score amazing headphones for a fraction of the price. Ah, well, this is a review for Beats by Dre... And yeah, yeah, they're rad. So expensive though!