BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #58 in Headphones

Titanium-coated driver technology ensures beats solo hd on-ear headphones preserve sound and accurately reproduce all the details of your music. Every pair is constructed of durable, flexible material, and reinforced with a metal strip. The unique folding design makes these headphones perfect for life on the road. Switch easily between songs and incoming calls with the matching in-line control and mic. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
My daughter has these and loves them. I love the all red, the sound quality is off the charts. And she has had these for about 2 years and they are like brand new so very durable. These are not cheap but very worth the money.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I really like these headphones. The sound quality is so nice and it blocks out other noises around you which is very nice. A lot of my friend that have borrowed these headphones love them just as much as I do.
Brandon W.
Baltimore, MD
I like Beats by Dre headphones, I will honestly say that they're a bit over-hyped due to the fact that the sound quality, although impressive, still doesn't hold up to par with some of it's counterparts. And I think the price is a bit outrageous especially considering that they don't seem to be any more durable or tough than other headphones. However, I do enjoy the softness of the ear cushion and the fact that even when the sound is turned all the way up it doesn't create any distortion.
Cassie R.
Medford , OR
Got these for Christmas last year and I love them! They block out noise and fit comfortably. They have a great base, but can't hear it as well listening to country. They are pricey but my came with warranty, which was needed cause the protected covering where the buttons are on cord came off after the second day of use and exposed wiring. Still love them! Red is my favorite color. Lol
Chantell S.
Albuquerque, NM
My daughter was bought these and the very first week she used them the sound dimmed by a lot also the sound bounced up and down in and out at first the sound was crisp clear n load then it went out I took back to were they were purchased and even with their store policy they would not do any thing becuz of an extended warranty purchase so we went and are cuurently goin through a big ol Hassel . And for the price of the beats and extended warranty then the poor quality of the beats and hassles no I dunt recommend
Nicole M.
Macungie, PA
I did not purchase these headphones myself, instead I received them as part of the student discount at Apple before leaving for college. The headphones work fairly well but don't do a great job at noise cancellation. Overall the headphones are good for listening at home but I wouldn't bring them to the gym in case you get them sweaty. The best feature is the built in microphone but the headphones in general are pretty uncomfortable as they don't fit over the ear they fit on the ear.
Priscilla R.
Brownsville, TX
I love how comfortable they are; they don't pinch my ears down. The look adorable too. As for sound, it muffles outside noise and gives a great boost for bass. You lose some of the more detailed nuances of a song though. As for the microphone, it's super clear. I can hold conference meetings on Skype and take phone calls with no issue.
Tamerica S.
I got these for my husband on our anniversary and he loves them. He travels a lot so I wanted him to have something to use for the plane. He told he that he can not hear anything once he place them on. They are great for watching movies and also listening to music. He even use them at home while he is playing the game.
Taylor S.
West Haven, CT
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! This are one of the best headphones ive ever had. I like that they aren't as loose as the first line of solos because those use to fall off my head. These are a little more restricting so they stay on but are still comfortable. Sound quality is great and so is the noise cancellation. Only thing i miss is the controls being on the wire but the cord does not come out so i cant switch them. But all in all, a great investment.
Jessica S.
Anamosa, IA
The headphones are great! The sound quality is wonderful, bought these headphones off Amazon and got a great deal! There was some issue with the padding coming off the top but with the warranty I got with the purchase that was taken care of, I would absolutely buy these headphones again!
Marysa L.
American Fork, UT
Techie Expert Level 2
Are these worth the price?
ariel s.
Atlanta, GA
Where can I buy them from