BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #34 in Headphones

Titanium-coated driver technology ensures beats solo hd on-ear headphones preserve sound and accurately reproduce all the details of your music. Every pair is constructed of durable, flexible material, and reinforced with a metal strip. The unique folding design makes these headphones perfect for life on the road. Switch easily between songs and incoming calls with the matching in-line control and mic. see more...

• How could I get one to do a review on my personal blog so...1 Answers
  • I was looking at these the other day and wondering if the...4 Answers
  • How would you rate these headphones? I'm looking for an e...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I use them in the gym, while i'm cleaning, (secretly at work sometimes lol) I just love the sound quality and clarity of these headphones." in 1 review
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I really like these headphones. The sound quality is so nice and it blocks out other noises around you which is very nice. A lot of my friend that have borrowed these headphones love them just as much as I do.
B x.
Techie Expert Level 1
I had a pair of these for a few years and the sound quality was great and they were also pretty durable, as I'm quite rough on headphones. (I swear I spend half my time wearing them!)
Caitlin C.
Orlando, FL
I have had these headphones for over a year now and I haven't had any problems with them. The only flaw I would say is that if you don't have the cord in the right way to your phone, only one side of the headphones work. I thought mine were broken so I flipped the cord around and they work fine.

They are really comfortable and have great sound. I wouldn't advise these when working out because I feel like they make me really hot and sweaty around my ears and I end up taking them off! But other than that I love them and would buy again!
Marina A.
Vancouver BC , BC
Now i have to say they do look very cool. They are very stylish. But to be honest the sound and quality is not very good. They are made of plastic. It looks like they would they wouldn't last very long unless you took very good care of them. Ill give them that they are actually pretty comfortable. Now when you put them on you'll hear that it has some great bass. But the bass doesn't sound like its supposed to, it muds out the mids and highs. Dr dre intended these earphones to be used for rap and hip hop. Now i suppose if you don't care for sound quality and all you care is for the swag then go ahead and buy them. But they really aren't worth that much money.
I have some vmodas, and to be honest they have way better bass and more bass than beats. They are the all around the best bass head headphones you can get. They have way better highs and mids and are practically indestructible. They are better in every way (except for looks, but they do look pretty cool tho). They are even better than beats studios and are only about 150 dollars.
Now i know you want to get the beats because all your friends have them, but the truth is that you can get a lot more quality for your money. If you do decide to buy them tho i suggest you get the beats pros instead and that you buy them from craiglist so you can pay what they are actually worth.
Camilla S.
I've had these headphones for about a year now, and I don't have much to complain about! The sound quality is great, the colors they come in are awesome, and if something happens to them the warranties that Beats offer are pretty exceptional. My only complaint is that after wearing these for a long time, my ears and head start to hurt (I wouldn't recommend these for long-wear). Other than that, I love wearing these in public especially, because the bright colors make it very obvious to other people that I'm listening to music and may not hear them as easily as I normally would.
Karen P.
Durham, NC
I purchased these and had them for about a year. The sound quality is amazing and it's great at blocking outside sounds. My only complaint is they are very tight.. I thought that after wearing them for a while I would get used to them but every time I wore them the tightness would give me a headache. I had them so long I couldn't return them so I had to sell them for way less than the purchase price. I will not be repurchasing them in the future.
Amy d.
Northville, MI
I love my beats.... but at first they were really really tight on my head. I don't have a big head either! After about 20 min of wearing them i would get annoyed by them and my ears would get warm and uncomfortable. But i did a little googling around and found that others put theirs on a stack of books to stretch them out over night, and it worked!! thank god, cuz i LOVE them now!
Aeron L.
Fort Worth, TX
Love these headphones! They are great for all activities. I debated whether or not to get wireless. Although these Beats are wired, the wire is abnormally long! I can easily where these headphones while using machines at the gym and never have to worry about the cord getting in the way. Sounds is great! The fit is perfect! Keeps the music in and your background noise out!
Carly M.
Brewster, NY
I recived these head phones this past christmas. I have only used them once so far and they are so so. Ilove the color, the case and how some techno/dubstep songs sound. The chord is annoying, but if you want to spend more just get the cordless ones. The sound is iffy. I wanted the beats studio because the sound was a,mazing but recived this instead. All together love that I got it as a gift, but would not pay for it myself.
Brittany R.
Sacramento , CA
I am obsessed with wearing these headphones. I can't go anywhere without them now.

The color is absolutely fantastic. I really love the sound. This is my first high end headphone purchase and instantly hearing the difference in sound has been incredible. I have never listened to anything so clear before, each song now feels like a personal concert. Never going back to basic headphones, worth the splurge.
Katy S.
I was looking at these the other day and wondering if they're worth getting. Do they let a lot of sound escape or do they pretty much keep it in?
La Vona C.
Brooklyn, NY
How would you rate these headphones? I'm looking for an everyday headphone is this worth it?
Diandy C.
Techie Expert Level 1
How could I get one to do a review on my personal blog so that my followers know and buy the product?