BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pro Over Ear Headphone - Nicki Pink uploaded by Mara S.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #8 in Headphones

The sound of the studio beats pro headphones allow you take sound seriously. That means you re hearing music the way it was originally heard by the artist in the studio. . â . clear highs and deep lows beats pro are made of steel and aluminum, giving you an interior sound platform more solid than most. That s why you ll feel the kind of bass that resonates deep in your chest when you play your music. . â . practically indestructible no cheap plastic, no frayed cords. Beats pro headphones are made with an aluminum gunmetal frame, encasing overstuffed leather ear cups. . â . true noise reduction because beats pro... see more...

Marilyn D.
Orlando, FL
Best headphones out there!! For working out or doing homework I'm the biggest fan. Sound quality is high and so is Comfort. The easy rotation on these allows quick removal Comfort. Super fan of beats brand headphones.
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
Well these were a little pricey but after having them for a while I do love them. I love the color. I love the way they sound. They are especially great on long plane rides. They really do make a difference and let me relax and sleep when I need too.
Alicia D.
Bullhead city, AZ
good quality headphones. I like having color options but I ended up getting these pink  ones. Good sound and looks very stylish. A but pricey but definitely worth it.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I really like these headphones. The sound quality is so nice and it blocks out other noises around you which is very nice. A lot of my friend that have borrowed these headphones love them just as much as I do.
Sarah M.
Sherman Oaks , CA
I've been using these headphones for a while now. I am actually on my second pair. What I love about these is the comfort on the ears. Sometimes electronics get warm , but these don't. They also are very portable. If you are looking for headphones that are for mixing audio, I don't recommend these as they sound muddy. The other downside to these is that is exterior started to fall apart fairly quickly and the cord started to cut in and out.
Cassey F.
Baltimore, MD
Believe the hype! I bought these so I can move around the house and listen to music with out being constricted by needing my phone in my pocket. It has an all around sound which feels like your at your own private concert. You hear beats that you never even heard before, and the sound blocking technology allows you to listen to your music even in the loudest of places. Definitely worth it's price.
Victoria K.
Waco, TX
I absolutely love these head phones! I use them when working out to time out the outside world and to get pumped up. They really secure the sound and for perfectly on my head! I also use them at night when I watch netflix on my phone while the kids are asleep they don't hear anything but it feels like I have a personal surround sound on my head.
Amy R.
West Columbia, SC
Good sound and looks stylish. I like having color options--so glad times have changed from when your only choice was black or gray. I appreciate the sound quality. When I was looking for a new headphone set, I had not originally planned on looking at these. After reading other reviews and the positive comments,, I gave these a try. I'm glad I did. The headset doesn't pinch or feel heavy. The sound quality is superb. And the best part is... It's Pink!!!!
Charleze J.
Seattle, WA
BEATS are by far my favorite headphones. The price for these headphones are really high starting at about 100 dollars. But they are easy to use and they are long lasting. My only complaint is that they scratch very easily. I would honestly buy another set of the Headphones but I do have a pair that work fine.
Mara S.
Oak Forest, IL
Decided to invest in these after going through too many earbuds/other cheaper headphones. Honestly wish I decided to this earlier because I love them. They're really sturdy and the quality of the sound is great. I also thought they'd be too bulky but they're a great size. Not my pic but these are the color and style I got.
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
I love the color but these are very expensive ! My car payment ): does anyone know if they're going to be in sale any time soon ? How much do you think they'll be !?
revx A.
Jubail industry , House 111
I wonder if the sound is locked indoors and also if the sound is loud because there are some kinds of speakers that are blinking sound?
Jess G.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
Which are the best pair of headphones for the price?
Walaa R.