BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pro Lil Wayne On-the-Ear Headphones - Red/Black (BT OV uploaded by Chloe T.BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pro Lil Wayne On-the-Ear Headphones - Red/Black (BT OV uploaded by Latoya S.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #45 in Headphones

Beats by dr. Dre pro headphones are designed for sound engineers, musicians, and those who take sound seriously. They re the headphones that artists like will.i.am and lil wayne use in the studio, and are designed to deliver the same level of emotion and power the artist originally intended. the sound of the studio. beats pro professional headphones sound so good because they put back the quality lost in modern-day file compression. That means you re really hearing music the way it was originally heard by the artist in the studio. clear highs and deep lows. beats pro are made of steel and aluminum, giving you... see more...

Melissa D.
Wlks Barr Twp, PA
I bought these lil babies when Walmart had them on a super black friday sale for half off the suggested retail. I think I only paid $200 for them when the list was $400. But anyway, I've owned lots of Beats products before diving on this splurge right before a huge holiday. I love that these are actually metal and that you can easily replace the cord for just $20. The sound quality is amazing, my little ears really appreciate having something on them instead of in them like buds for a change. If they had these in more fashion colors, I'd probably even spring for another pair.
Kassidy M.
Duluth, MN
Besides the fact that beats are like the hottest headphone product out there right now, these things are amazing. The sound is fantastic and look is excellent. Whether you're in public, or on your couch, if you have these on you look good. The sound is clear with a good range of volume. My only complaint is the way it sits on my ear; it feels a little strange, but maybe that's just me. These headphones come with a hefty price tag, but they're worth every penny, and will last you longer than any cheap pair you buy. I've gone through countless cheap pairs of headphones that break right away, so I know these are worth the price. And did I mention how amazing the sound is?!
Kayla H.
Centerton, AR
If they had spent as much effort in creating a quality product with sound to match their packaging, then these would be killer headphones. But, as it turns out, the sound is mediocre. It is bass-heavy without the mid-tones or higher tones popping out in the mix.
These head-phones are over-priced for what they deliver.
I am disappointed.
Jannette J.
Peoria, AZ
I actually haven't bought this myself but I went with my friend to buy it for her birthday. The only flaw it has is its price, which is very expensive. However, its and extraordinary headset. It has amazing sound features, and since I use my friends set all the time, I can say it works very well.
Neriah W.
Shelbyville , KY
Techie Expert Level 1
Beats by dre is freaking amazing. I listened to them in the store and immediately fell in love, They sound out every other noise around and they give just an overall great performance when listening to music. I would give this product 100 stars if I could. definitely worth the money
Sonia S.
Inglewood, CA
Wow everything sounds so clear. I bought me 2 of these, and 1 of the thinner ones because they are just that good! I have had mine for over a year, and no problems so far . Yes they are pricey but once in a while its nice to splurge on something you'll enjoy in the long run.
Ariel M.
Miami , FL
If you love music as much as I do, you are going to need these headphones. They are very easy to use and very durable. Compared to other headphones on the market, they are incomparable. They make you feel like you're at a concert wherever you go. I would buy over and over again.
Brianna C.
Lewisburg, TN
These headphones are awesome. I love them for when I'm traveling or even when I'm sitting at home watching something on the laptop. They are lightweight and come in so many colors to please everyone. I recommend these to all my friends that are looking for new headphones
Sam A.
Do you wanna be cool and hip, like your idol, Lil Wayne? Then get a pair of these. When I put them on, I feel as if i shrunk two feet, grew dreadlocks and began enjoying not pulling my pants above my knees. Who wouldn't want to feel like an early 2000's gangster star?
patricia f.
Charlottesvle, VA
Let me start off by say they are a little pricey but you want good quality and sound I love music and clear sound not muffler sound that comes with the cheap one's.They are made with agreat design and i suggests these to anyone that loves great sound.
Aidan M.
Albuquerque , NM
What is the sound like on these?