BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #70 in Headphones

Earbuds engineered for athletes. driver techologies for unsurpassed sound, high performance acoustics, designed with athletes in mind, sweat-resistant and uv protection, sport safe ambient noise awareness, complete control of your music , take calls, adjustable hooks see more...

• Where to buy them2 Answers
  • Is the increase in sound quality of beats really worth the price?1 Answers
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I really like these headphones. The sound quality is so nice and it blocks out other noises around you which is very nice. A lot of my friend that have borrowed these headphones love them just as much as I do.
Becca P.
Marshall, MO
Honestly, these are the best headphones I've ever owned. They stay around the ear and since in a runner it's great! They come with small medium large ear pieces and since I have small ears I was very happy when they fit me the way they did! Also the color is a wonderful hot pink! My boyfriend didn't take care of his and they broke, but I think as long as you care for them they will last you a long time. Mine have lasted 3!
Yareli M.
Crystal, MN
I absolutely love my beats and cant imagine my life without them now. The sound is incredible and they are very sound proof. I purchased from best buy and thought about buying them. I am glad i made the purchase. They are also perfect for sweaty workouts!
Taryn P.
Petal, MS
Love these headphones! The sound is great and the music is very clear through them. They are a bit pricey, but I have bought 3 more pair of different kinds since I got these simply because they work and sound so great. I will definitely be buying more!
Fiona B.
I needed headphones for working out that were not too heavy. These were okay. I found the quality great but the piece going around my ear was somewhat awkward and ill fitting.
devyn r.
Divernon, IL
I'm not against wearing ear buds but beats are so loud anyways I feel it's worse on your hearing than other ear buds. I don't need a concert in my eardrum lol
Idalis M.
Saint Cloud, FL
Fav color is pink and these are on poooooooooint the sound is awesome it blocks out everyone else tbh
Brittany H.
Who doesn't love beats. They're great. The only reason I don't prefer these is because they are in ear. And I'm not fond of the style
Alondra M.
Seriously overrated product. Beats are not the best headphones at all. I do like this style of earbuds though.
Emily S.
Pittsburg, KS
Where to buy them
Katie M.
South Bend, IN
Is the increase in sound quality of beats really worth the price?