BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #65 in Headphones

Earbuds engineered for athletes. driver techologies for unsurpassed sound, high performance acoustics, designed with athletes in mind, sweat-resistant and uv protection, sport safe ambient noise awareness, complete control of your music , take calls, adjustable hooks see more...

• Where to buy them2 Answers
  • Is the increase in sound quality of beats really worth the price?1 Answers
Becca P.
Becca P.
Marshall, MO
Honestly, these are the best headphones I've ever owned. They stay around the ear and since in a runner it's great! They come with small medium large ear pieces and since I have small ears I was very happy when they fit me the way they did! Also the color is a wonderful hot pink! My boyfriend didn't take care of his and they broke, but I think as long as you care for them they will last you a long time. Mine have lasted 3!
Sherrien C.
Sherrien C.
Downey, CA
I love my beats by dre this is my 3rd pair and the only ear phones I would wear. They are on the pricey side but it's worth it. The quality and sound is great they are easy to use especially When using them with your phone I would definitely recommend them
Yareli M.
Yareli M.
Crystal, MN
I absolutely love my beats and cant imagine my life without them now. The sound is incredible and they are very sound proof. I purchased from best buy and thought about buying them. I am glad i made the purchase. They are also perfect for sweaty workouts!
Taryn P.
Taryn P.
Petal, MS
Love these headphones! The sound is great and the music is very clear through them. They are a bit pricey, but I have bought 3 more pair of different kinds since I got these simply because they work and sound so great. I will definitely be buying more!
Shea S.
Shea S.
Shawnee, KS
These headphones definitely took my workouts up a notch! I never want to be one of those bulky headphone wearing people at the gym, but the sound of Beats is unbeatable. When they came out with the in ear headphones I bought them right away.
Bani O.
Bani O.
Ordered these from Amazon for my 15 year old daughter who loves them. Amazon has the best deals and the price was least expensive there. These headphones are easy to use and are exceptionally clear.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Boynton Beach, FL
I take my BEATS earphones to the gym everyday. I don't think they are worth the splurge. Does it really block sound out? No, don't think so. Can I use another brand that does the same thing? Sure.
These are cool af . also it's one ear only but it's worth it cause like its sound proof to your surroundings but other than that these work really well . to me there A1 best headphones ever
Denetris F.
Denetris F.
sarasota, FL
I WANT THIS SO BAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fiona B.
Fiona B.
I needed headphones for working out that were not too heavy. These were okay. I found the quality great but the piece going around my ear was somewhat awkward and ill fitting.
Where to buy them
Katie M.
Katie M.
South Bend, IN
Is the increase in sound quality of beats really worth the price?