BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #53 in Headphones

Earbuds engineered for athletes. driver techologies for unsurpassed sound, high performance acoustics, designed with athletes in mind, sweat-resistant and uv protection, sport safe ambient noise awareness, complete control of your music , take calls, adjustable hooks see more...

Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I really like these headphones. The sound quality is so nice and it blocks out other noises around you which is very nice. A lot of my friend that have borrowed these headphones love them just as much as I do.
Rachel T.
Ashburn, VA
My husband bought me these (despite me saying I didn't want to try them). I have sensitive ears and thought the over the ear part would bother me while I ran. I was pleasantly surprised! These are THE most comfortable ear buds; they have several ear piece sizes to ensure a custom fit. I use these primarily for running, but purchased them for all three of my teens. They pretty much wear them all day minus when they shower and sleep :) The battery lasts a really long time and charges quickly. The sound quality is fantastic and I really recommend these for their all-around awesomeness!
Becca P.
Marshall, MO
Honestly, these are the best headphones I've ever owned. They stay around the ear and since in a runner it's great! They come with small medium large ear pieces and since I have small ears I was very happy when they fit me the way they did! Also the color is a wonderful hot pink! My boyfriend didn't take care of his and they broke, but I think as long as you care for them they will last you a long time. Mine have lasted 3!
Amanda J.
Riverview , FL
My husband got me these for Christmas this past year for workouts. I was sure they wouldn't be any different than my apple earphones but I was wrong! They are so powerful and completely block out outside noise. I like to put them in while I cook or wash the dishes and I have to just use one because I can't hear anything else going on in the house if not. I was made into a Beats believer with these!
Paige M.
When I am working out or running I have to have some music playing in my ears and with these buds I can hear my songs so clearly that they sound better than they do coming out of my radio. The color is girly and fun. I enjoy the fact that they have the part that goes around my ear to help keep them attached to my ears. There is nothing more aggravating when your in mid run and your headphones fall out of your ear, but with these I have no problems!
Natalie H.
Ona, WV
I have the pink wireless Bluetooth in ear power beats. I LOVE THEM! They come with several size caps so no matter how large or small your ear canal is there's one that will fit your ears comfortably. I am a runner and these are the best earphones I've ever used. Can throw my phone in the case on my arm and not have to touch it for my entire run and don't have to worry about looping cords through my shirt so I don't get tangled up while running. They also have a good battery life once charged and the sound quality is amazing!
Alex W.
Stockbridge, MA
My headphones didn't last as long as I hoped they would. I got them for Christmas, and by August, they were already pretty worn out. They were really great while they worked.

They wore out quickly at end of the cord you insert to the device. I used them to workout, but still took very good care of them. They only play much when the cord is in a certain position.
Juanita G.
Stockton, CA
I love these headphones! They are perfect for working out and running! I love how they adjust to fit just right! The sound quality is good...not excellent but good. This works good for me because I don't like my music super loud. Overall it's a great product.
Yareli M.
Crystal, MN
I absolutely love my beats and cant imagine my life without them now. The sound is incredible and they are very sound proof. I purchased from best buy and thought about buying them. I am glad i made the purchase. They are also perfect for sweaty workouts!
Sherrien C.
Downey, CA
I love my beats by dre this is my 3rd pair and the only ear phones I would wear. They are on the pricey side but it's worth it. The quality and sound is great they are easy to use especially When using them with your phone I would definitely recommend them
Where to buy them
Katie M.
South Bend, IN
Is the increase in sound quality of beats really worth the price?
Rosa C.