BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre PowerBeats In-Ear Headphone - Neon Orange uploaded by Erica R.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #37 in Headphones

The new beats studio is lighter, sexier, stronger, and more comfortable, with precision sound, adaptive noise canceling, a 20-hour rechargeable battery, and remotetalk. It has all the energy and excitement you expect from beats, plus a powerful, reengineered sound. see more...

Madison M.
These are literally THE BEST HEAD PHONES OUT THERE. They a very pricey but THEY ARE WORTH IT. I use these at the gym everytime I go. The number one thing I LOVE about it is the beats headphones have bass like you wouldn't believe. it's like listening to music in your car with a sound system. They also are sound proof like I literally can't hear anyone when my music is on. It blocks out all background noise so you can really hear and listen to music. They can plug up to your phone. ipad anything that has a ear jack to it. I highly recommend these to anyone.
Sharlyn O.
Techie Expert Level 1
I have been using my Beats by Dr. Dre Headphones since 2014 and I must say these headphones are well worth the money. The sound quality is great and they are quite comfortable. I use my mainly in my office to listen to music while I get some work done. I have an old version that still has the wire and sometimes the wire gets stuck on my computer chair and I drop the headphones. They have lasted me this long and they still work. I do need to replace the cushioning as it is falling apart, but I guess that just comes with use. I purchased mine off of Groupon for a good deal.
Tyler G.
Techie Expert Level 1
these were the BEST headphone i had ever used. they were a Christmas present like 6 years ago. i carried them around with me 24/7. the sound that they deliver is serious the best. i stopped usin them 2 years ago. since they have been sittin, the cushion is deterioratin.
Erica R.
Afton, TN
Techie Expert Level 2
I waited for a long while before I gave in and decided to see what the hype was about. I never understood how people could pay so much for head phones!? I go through the cheap ones like crazy so how would these not wear out? What makes them worth it? I found out the answers to these questions quick. And the only question that remained was: Why did I not buy these sooner?! I was missing out. The quality of sound and noise cancelation cannot be surpassed nor beat. They are soft and comfy on the head and don't slip off easily when you don't want them to. They make listening to your favorite songs a whole new experience. Your favorite song that you've listened to a thousand times and you know backwards doesn't even sound the same! Definitely recommended! The only draw backs are the price, those that are less fortunate financially have no hopes of affording these. The second complaint is that the material covering the padding around the speakers is incredibly fragile. Mine ripped sadly.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I really like these headphones. The sound quality is so nice and it blocks out other noises around you which is very nice. A lot of my friend that have borrowed these headphones love them just as much as I do.
Felicia H.
I am OBSESSED with my neon pink Beats by Dre headphones!! The are extremely comfortable, durable, and powerful!! The listening quality is wonderful! I love that they are over the hear and have excellent noise cancellation. I literally use these headphones for every single thing!! The fact that you can see how much they are charged and mute the headphones by pushing buttons directly on the headphones make these really stand out! Theres nothing better!!
Chelsea D.
Plattsburgh, NY
I am beyond obsessed with my beats. It took a lot from me to buy them because they are on the pricer side.
However when I got them home and started using them I swear my whole life changed. I'm a youtuber so when I'm around a crowd trying to edit a video I needed a good headset that was going to block out all that extra noise.
My beats do just that, when I put them on I cant hear anything other then what I'm listening to. they are worth the cost.
Sarah B.
I absolutely love Beats By Dre for their appearance and sound quality. However, they aren't the best made and tend to fall apart after about a year of use. This is my second purchase, as my first fell apart after a few years and were no longer useable. But I ended up buying a second pair because they're incredibly aesthetically pleasing and the sound quality rivals Bose.
Alayna D.
Clearfield, PA
I bought these after christmas online. I have never been able to find a good headphone until these appeared on the market. I have recommended and even bought several sets for family members and they all love them! I always see them with them on. The sound quality is amazing and out of this world. Its crazy how you can feel the bass! I LOVE MY BEATS!
Edie R.
La habra, CA
I bought in to the hype and finally got these headphones at hsn. I thought that the quality wouldn't match the price but boy was I wrong! These make my music so much crisper and I can hear the individual tones so clearly. Now I know why they are so much. The quality is great and I would definitely recommend trying these!