BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #59 in Headphones

Earbuds engineered for athletes. driver techologies for unsurpassed sound, high performance acoustics, designed with athletes in mind, sweat-resistant and uv protection, sport safe ambient noise awareness, complete control of your music , take calls, adjustable hooks see more...

• I've never tried these. Are they worth the price? 3 Answers
  • Has any one bought these?? Are they expensive? I am think...2 Answers
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre PowerBeats In-Ear Headphone - Neon Orange
  • "The sound quality is impressive, and honestly, they are very good for what they do." in 2 reviews
  • "and great sound quality." in 1 review
  • "It is comfortable in the ear and work great for an active lifestyle." in 1 review
Erin L.
Malden, MA
The audio is amazing - so definitely keeping up the Beats by Dre name. That being said, I'm a runner - and thought these would be a little sleeker than running around Boston like a DJ on the loose. They're constantly falling out when I'm running, which drives me INSANE. Got at Best Buy and their customer service near me is always great. Considering just returning them to purchase the regular BEATS, and opting for something else for running.
Eunice A.
San Benito, TX
I purchased these in red, not orange, to take along when I run. They are great and can really blast your ears if played too loudly. As far as comfort goes, I run about 20 minutes and have to adjust them constantly so they wont fall out. When walking I hardly have this problem. After a while the inside of my ear hurts due to the earbud I don't know if they're made that way or if it's just my ears.
Amanda F.
New Bedford , Ma
I bought these for my fiance for our anniversary almost two years ago. He uses them DAILY at the gym and from time to time recreational at home. He has had zero complaints with them. He has yet to ask to upgrade them which says a lot (he's always looking to upgrade). I've seen how much he loves them that I've even asked for a pair for our next anniversary.
Kiara R.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought these for my boyfriend last Christmas. He uses them DAILY at the gym and his walk home from work. I tried them and it's crystal clear. I hear sounds in some beats, I never heard before. It was on the expensive side but he haven't complain yet, so it is worth it. I am honestly thinking about getting me the pink ones.
Manuel P.
This headphones are the bomb keeps sound in and and keeps distractions out if you really like music and really listen to the lyrics of any song these headphones are for you the quality of clearness of every verse every line and every lyric is outstandingand I'd recommend this to anybody who loves music as much as I do
Alexis Z.
Edwards, IL
These headphones are the best when it comes to working out, the sound always come out clear and the headphones stay in my ear no matter what rigorous cardio I'm doing that day or what lifting, these headphones always stay perfectly in my ear and don't hurt like others if they've been in your ear for a while
JaKayla K.
I have a pair of beats my dre & they perform very well. They are really loud & I love that for the simple fact that I love ignoring people when I don't feel like speaking lol. But overall the headphones are amazing & I do recommend you buying them for the good sound quality of your music.
Tayler W.
Homestead, PA
Love these power beats had them for at least two years I believe the sound of them did get a little lower guessing because they got old but they are very good for working out especially when you sweat a lot they still stay in after running also they come with a case so they won't get tangled
Liana R.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Techie Expert Level 2
I am one of those people who has oddly shaped inner ears, the I am unable to wear regular ear buds, but they are my favorite types of headphones for my lifestyle. The beats by Dre in ear headphones are the best! Not only is the sound quality amazing but they fit my ears perfectly.
mia m.
Stone Mtn, GA
I love beats by Dr.Dre they work good and i love the music sounds in them its not like other headphones you can hear the beats in songs better and they are very easy to use i don't know because i got them for my birthday YES! because they would most likely love it
Melissa S.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I've never tried these. Are they worth the price?
Cicelie H.
Has any one bought these?? Are they expensive? I am thinking about trying.