BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #56 in Headphones

Earbuds engineered for athletes. driver techologies for unsurpassed sound, high performance acoustics, designed with athletes in mind, sweat-resistant and uv protection, sport safe ambient noise awareness, complete control of your music , take calls, adjustable hooks see more...

Dolly K.
Dolly K.
Mc Lean, VA
I usually buy the product that's the least expensive and continue to use it until it breaks (both head sets produce no sound). This past year, it got to the point of pure RIDICULOUS because I bought 5 within a 4 month period and it continued to die on me. So, I finally spent the extra money and bought Dr. Dre headphones that go around your ear. At first, I was salty by the price tag, but I again hind sight is 20-20. Let me tell you, I actually made an investment - It's been ~ 6 months and both ear pieces are in tact!
Alina N.
Alina N.
Des Plaines, IL
I really like this headphone option for when I am exercising, or doing any kind of physical activity. The fact that they are wireless make them really convenient for when I'm running or just cleaning the house. They also are very comfortable in my ear and I really like the blue coloring!
Ryan B.
Ryan B.
BEATS by Dr Dre PowerBeats In-Ear headphones are a good choice for active people who want to listen to your favorite music when you go to the gym or go for a run. These headphones are sound great even when there is loud ambient noise. The headphones don't fall out even when you sweat.
Elisha C.
Elisha C.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Powerbeats are ideal for me bwcause I wear them while I work out. I don't ever have to worry about them falling out due to my sweating. They are noise isolating as well, so it helps you focus on yourself, and not others around you, that would other wise be a distraction.
Kaitlin W.
Kaitlin W.
Huntington, NY
Pretty good headphones! I like to use them when I go to the gym or on a run. They don't fall out of the ear like normal headphones. I've read that some people have problems with them snapping in half but I haven't had that issue as I take great care of my electronics.
Bria S.
Bria S.
Wallingford, CT
Phenemonal product! Can't say it enough. Easy to use and have yet to have an issue or difficulty with syncing the Bluetooth to my iPhone. Sweat resistent in ear headphones are key for me especially during high impact workouts or for when I'm practicing yoga at home
KG G.
KG G.
Little Rock, AR
Very great work or head phones and can be for just in the although they can be a little fragile and very loud but do you except their beats and I love them better then Sony or at RCA they cost about 300 dollars or more and would buy again two them woul be fine
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
San Bernardino, CA
These are my favorite headphones I hAve bought so far, I purchased them at best buy because they had the color I want, very easy to use just slip them right in, the sound was great, goes just loud enough for me, and I would definitely buy them again.
Cz D.
Cz D.
The sound quality of these earbuds is great! I love the over the ear product. Other earbuds easily pop out of my ears but these always stay in place. Researching other brands I've found this product to be very affordable and a high quality product.
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Lombard, IL
I finally got to purchase a beats by dr. Dre product and I was not disappointed. I really enjoy the quality of the sound! These head phones are super easy to use. I recently purchased mine at target. I would really recommend this product to others.
Kindle E.