BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #58 in Headphones

Earbuds engineered for athletes. driver techologies for unsurpassed sound, high performance acoustics, designed with athletes in mind, sweat-resistant and uv protection, sport safe ambient noise awareness, complete control of your music , take calls, adjustable hooks see more...

Elisha C.
Elisha C.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Powerbeats are ideal for me bwcause I wear them while I work out. I don't ever have to worry about them falling out due to my sweating. They are noise isolating as well, so it helps you focus on yourself, and not others around you, that would other wise be a distraction.
Kaitlin W.
Kaitlin W.
Huntington, NY
Pretty good headphones! I like to use them when I go to the gym or on a run. They don't fall out of the ear like normal headphones. I've read that some people have problems with them snapping in half but I haven't had that issue as I take great care of my electronics.
Bria S.
Bria S.
Wallingford, CT
Phenemonal product! Can't say it enough. Easy to use and have yet to have an issue or difficulty with syncing the Bluetooth to my iPhone. Sweat resistent in ear headphones are key for me especially during high impact workouts or for when I'm practicing yoga at home
KG G.
KG G.
Little Rock, AR
Very great work or head phones and can be for just in the although they can be a little fragile and very loud but do you except their beats and I love them better then Sony or at RCA they cost about 300 dollars or more and would buy again two them woul be fine
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Lombard, IL
I finally got to purchase a beats by dr. Dre product and I was not disappointed. I really enjoy the quality of the sound! These head phones are super easy to use. I recently purchased mine at target. I would really recommend this product to others.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Oceanside, CA
3 stars because I bought them for my husband's birthday but the cat chewed through the wire before he could use them for the first time. I'm sure they would have served their purpose but unfortunately we will never know!
Mary B.
Mary B.
Greeley, CO
I purchased these as a gift for my son and he just loves them. The work great, have great sound quality, they are sleek and he wears them whilst running. This is a great brand, I highly recommend purchasing!
Alicia V.
Alicia V.
Santa Fe, NM
They are nice and the sound is good, the only thing that annoys me about beats is the price. I bought a cheap brand at the airprot when i forgot mine, the beats were not that much better
cice R.
cice R.
Las Vegas, NV
Not tried this specifically but I have mine they are gray and pink I think it's an old style this ones are a you were version then the ones I have
Kaetlyn-Rose G.
Kaetlyn-Rose G.
Ripon , CA
Techie Expert
Loved my beats the 1st few weeks but I noticed a lot of static, and the music gets garbled sometimes. Ive tried other devices, same result
Kindle E.