BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #39 in Headphones

Earbuds engineered for athletes. driver techologies for unsurpassed sound, high performance acoustics, designed with athletes in mind, sweat-resistant and uv protection, sport safe ambient noise awareness, complete control of your music , take calls, adjustable hooks see more...

Nisha B.
I have been very pleased with the performance of my Beats On-Ear Headphones! The sound quality and volume output are excellent! I like the line cord controls to adjust the volume and which allow you to pause without going directly to the iPod. The materials used to make the headphones makes for a very durable product. I was able to buy the headphones on sale, which made for a great value for the dollar!
Dolly K.
Mc Lean, VA
I usually buy the product that's the least expensive and continue to use it until it breaks (both head sets produce no sound). This past year, it got to the point of pure RIDICULOUS because I bought 5 within a 4 month period and it continued to die on me. So, I finally spent the extra money and bought Dr. Dre headphones that go around your ear. At first, I was salty by the price tag, but I again hind sight is 20-20. Let me tell you, I actually made an investment - It's been ~ 6 months and both ear pieces are in tact!
Marcia H.
North Miami Beach, FL
If you are looking for an in-ear bud that will stay put while you run, lift, do jumping jacks, etc these are perfect. If you are also looking for a pair that plays your music at high musical quality (as Beats is known for) these are perfect. In addition, if you are looking for a control switch that allows you to adjust volume and change or pause the track on your playlist without having to stop your workout and pull out your MP3 player, these are perfect.
Meghan S.
Stafford, VA
I love my beats. I love the wireless ones and my older wired ones and i love them both. I use these for the gym so i don't get tangled up while i lift weights but my bigger over the ear ones for traveling because i literally can't hear anything except my music on movies. Even on a very loud c-17 or c-5
Alina N.
Des Plaines, IL
I really like this headphone option for when I am exercising, or doing any kind of physical activity. The fact that they are wireless make them really convenient for when I'm running or just cleaning the house. They also are very comfortable in my ear and I really like the blue coloring!
Ryan B.
BEATS by Dr Dre PowerBeats In-Ear headphones are a good choice for active people who want to listen to your favorite music when you go to the gym or go for a run. These headphones are sound great even when there is loud ambient noise. The headphones don't fall out even when you sweat.
Elisha C.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Powerbeats are ideal for me bwcause I wear them while I work out. I don't ever have to worry about them falling out due to my sweating. They are noise isolating as well, so it helps you focus on yourself, and not others around you, that would other wise be a distraction.
Kayla F.
Milwaukee, WI
These headphones let me listen to my music and just my music. Usually if I use regular headphones I can hear outside sounds that sometimes over power the music. But with my beats, even if I have the volume on low the music is the only thing I can here and I love it!!
Kaitlin W.
Huntington, NY
Pretty good headphones! I like to use them when I go to the gym or on a run. They don't fall out of the ear like normal headphones. I've read that some people have problems with them snapping in half but I haven't had that issue as I take great care of my electronics.
Deanna P.
Cross Hill, SC
These headphones are amazing. The sound quality from these headphones is unbelieveable. I never would have thought that you could get this kind of sound quality from a headphone. I love the ergonomic shape. They are very comfortable to wear even for extended periods of time. I also love the bright color choices. Overall an amazing headphone. The best on the market by far.
Kindle E.