BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Powerbeats Around-the-ear Headphones - Black (900-00005- uploaded by Everist W.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #58 in Headphones

After years of breaking earbuds during his workouts, basketball legend lebron james offered to be one of the first to team up with dr. Dre in creating powerbeats in-ear headphones: the only earphones designed to deliver premium sound on the court, in the gym, or on the streets. made for athletes. flexible earclips are designed to secure powerbeats earphones in your ears no matter how rigorous your workout. Sweat-resistant materials and ear tips of all sizes keep you comfortable, always. clearer sound. Deeper bass. powerbeats earphones are the only beats by dr. Dre earbuds that come with two speakers inside each bud.... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Gloria M.
El Paso, TX
These headphones should not be underestimated. I received them as a gift from my husband so I don't have to hear a bunch of college kids being so loud when I try to study. They give off great sound and are very comfortable to wear. the only problem I have is the distance from the phone to the ear buds. I like to wear them around the house when I clean and they don't have a far distance when I try to leave my phone in one place, it begins to cut off. I had another headset before and didn't have a problem with the distance the Bluetooth can carry and they were much cheaper. for the price I'd say they are worth it.
Eva N.
Very comfortable to wear and the sound is incredible. My bf is the big music buff in our home although I as well love music. He was always a Bose man and gave me his old (still kinda new) Bose over the ear headphone since he has so many. I did get to try his Dr. Dre beats over the ear ones and they sound incredible. I also have beats on my Windows phone and with earbuds or any ear device the sound is incredible. I can almost say we both put Beats in the same category as Bose as being the upper end of a wonderful music experience. Personally I prefer Beats.
Kelsey G.
Overall, great headphones. Expensive, but worth the price. The sound is high quality, no static, sounds like you are in the room with the band or singer. Clear sound. I love that there is no cord to get in the way. It is so convenient to use at the gym, and you can also use it with your computer since it connects through bluetooth. Can't get better headphones than this!
Teri M.
Fresno, CA
This product has amazing comfort and sound quality, which are 2 very important things to be looking for while looking for a good pair of headphones.The only down I may have with this pair of headphones would be that they may be a bit expensive, but the truth is you pay for what you get.If you want high quality, long lasting, and comfortable headphones, then this product is for you.You can be dependable on these being the right pair of headphones for you!
Emelizza L.
Got these beats on an awesome deal! My husband needed headphones to workout in. He wanted something that wraps around the ear, lightweight and great sound quality. These beats had everything he was looking for. I have even tried it myself while working out and love how it stays put in my ear while running. It does take time to get the right position on my ears though, but other than that, my husband and I are satisfied with the quality of the headphones!
ciani n.
I have really small ears so any type of earphones I get, no matter what brand, fall out. Well the fact that these wrap around my ears have saved me from having to buy earphones since last July. They sound better surrounding my ear then regular earphones and I don't have to listen to them extremely loud to hear.
Jinare Jena D.
Kalamazoo, MI
The best thing since sliced bread! If you workout and you're always in the gym or doing anything physical and like to listen to your tunes. You absolutely want to get these. The sound is amazing and it really puts you in your zone. They or not cheap but you get what you pay for. Highly recommend.
Dariann S.
Columbia, KY
Great sound. Also the ear cuff allows the headphone to stay in place once I begin sweating. I wear these during workout sessions and they do not get in the way of running or lifting. My only negative is they don't stay charged long enough for my personal liking but I love the Bluetooth component.
Sasha M.
Frisco, TX
I bought these for my husband at Christmas and it was a great buy! He loves that they wrap around the ears and are still fairly light and small. He wears them not only to work out but also when he's in the garage working on "man stuff". I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a new set!
Bianca D.
Coral Springs, FL
I LOVE my beats headphones ! Now I have the wireless beats because i work out a lot and they are the ONLY pair that can ride with me through an entire workout whether it be easy or a hard one. The are SUPER convienient as well ! You can just throw them on forget about your phone, you can go i beliee 30 ft from phone and still use them which is good! Music, phone calls, answering messages !